Broken Parabola - Sell now if you like your money

The parabolic advance has been broken. -80% is in order. Sell now and start buying again in 5-6K area.
Thank me later.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-15 at 10.56.12.png (2482x1226, 1.13M)

the parabola just gets wider faggot

stuff your mouth with more biscuits and you get wider as well

>Selling the dip
Stay poor

2-3k is the correct range, that's roughly a 80% drop from the top at 14k

Imagine using meme analysis on crypto

This. You can’t truly break the parabola until the current bottom is below the previous top. We need to hit 7k to CONFIRM the parabola is broken, then we continue to an 80% reduction, in which case BTC hits 1,400. Unlikely but not impossible. Anyone NOT filling their bags if that happens is a moron.

no, the equation for parabola is y=x2

CLASSIC broken parabola on the daily

Attached: 1563181590631.png (556x644, 431K)

the parabola breaking is already priced in. nothing to see here, anons. $1000 link EOY.

>memelines

-80% refers to parabolic advance. The parabolic advance went from 3k to 14k. a 80% retraction of a parabolic advance would land us to 5k area.

parabolic advance is 11k usd
80% of parabolic advance is 8,8k usd
correction gets us to 2,2k usd?

where 5k?

Do I have to draw it for you? it went from 3k to 14k. A 100% retracement of that run would bring us back to start at 3k. 80% would bring us somewhere in 5k area.

that's not how it works

impossible. alts already bottomed. no way they're going under the levels of 2018 when the market is overall fairly bullish. alt seasons will happen instead.

80% retracement is 80% to zero

>no way they can go to zero

Attached: punishedrapture2.webm (667x667, 202K)

I did a more sophisticated analysis using machine learning and elliptical curve cryptography. The results suggest that bitcoin has an 83% chance of going up to 15k after a breakout rally tomorrow, but then I talked to my Chinese friend and he said that my penis was too big, and it's causing me to take unnecessary risks without checking the math. I sold all my btc.

>impossible
Wrong.
> alts already bottomed
Lmao no
> no way they're going under the levels of 2018
You are right, they are going under 2016 levels
>when the market is overall fairly bullish
Bullish? Its just Tether printer, that doesn't make a market fundamentally bullish
>alt seasons will happen instead
That ship already sailed, friendo

stop listening to bitcoin fund manager you moron

>friendo
it's gonna be a yikes from me senpai

>GUYS THIS LINE I DREW WILL MAKE BTC DIE
Bruh chill you're not that fucking smart.

Seething

Attached: 571CF72D-5B88-40F2-99F3-F6D9BBCCC9D0.png (843x903, 39K)

>oh noe mommy my magic trendline that everyone is talking about on crypto twitter has broken its all over waaaaaaaa

all you faggots are weak handed insufferable know-it-all cucks. welcome to your first bitcoin bullrun. it will crash ~30% many times and i hope all you spastics get shaken out on the way up.

Uh, that's exactly what a secular bear (which is what this is) IS.

crypto twitter dumped on you, again. enjoy!

(don't forget to buy zuckbucks)

You are so deluded if you really think this.
Many shitcoins are still massively in the green and that hustler Justin is still scamming around.