WHALES ARE CASHING OUT

RIP ETH

Attached: gfnhgfg.png (631x309, 25K)

That's just some healthy redistribution he he nothing to see here move along

F

>15K EHT
>3M
>WHALE

Top kek. My ETH leftover stack is bigger.

Isn't this just withdrawal from exchange rather than dumpling

shhh

why would you dump now?

guys.. im smarter than all of you.. listen... you have been brainwashed... eth only mooned because of ico's... and exchanges do ico's so its dead now... but muh app platofrm... it doesnt fucking scale morons. you cant even play cryptokitties on it. it's worth 1 billion max. now 28 billion. fucking dumb cunt fuckers

every month and new platform comes out.. dilution will bring this down.. dumb cunts

This. The whole project... a mess.

> pulls eth out of the exchange
DUMPING!!

based and truthpilled

Attached: gupta-censorship-ethereum-gab-nazi-communists.png (1879x1081, 438K)

ETH is the premier enterprise blockchain, you have tons of huge corporations investing in building around ETH. Deloitte is one of the big 3 consulting companies and they're ETH evangelicals, which means their clients are likely to invest in the platform. I couldn't tell you the value of that though. We have to wait until the scam ICOs finish liquidating their ETH before we can start price discovery again.

>partnerships
oh haven't heard that one before

Attached: 13492822.jpg (500x328, 29K)

ETH IS A MESS

Attached: M.jpg (750x933, 85K)

>how didn't we see this coming the team looked like they knew what they were doing?

Attached: vitalik-buterin-eth-inventor-cat-bag.jpg (600x338, 58K)

>ETH is the premier enterprise blockchain
It had the chance to be one, fucked it up. Thanks to the ETH foundation. Rumors have it E&Y is stumping in Nightfall at the end of year if it stays as stale as it is

It's not partnerships, it's investment into the platform. There are companies investing in building blockchain solutions for their business around ETH, it's real, capital investments are happening. Again, I'm not here to make promises about price, I'm short. I'm just saying ETH isn't going away.

Who? E&Y, beside a github and some articles has invested not a cent or any man hours into eth

>ETH is the premier enterprise blockchain, you have tons of huge corporations investing in building around ETH. Deloitte is one of the big 3 consulting companies and they're ETH evangelicals, which means their clients are likely to invest in the platform. I couldn't tell you the value of that though. We have to wait until the scam ICOs finish liquidating their ETH before we can start price discovery again.
i'll wait for something better than eth to come along

>i'll wait for something better than eth to come along
Then you will wait forever. Every other ETH alternative is what LTC is to BTC. Only Hashgraph could be potentially better.

>besides a github containing a working privacy solution for ERC20/721
EY (not E&Y) invested at least $2m in salaries for the engineers that built Nightfall.

Mmmmmm bet this post made us feel good eh? You showed those poor basket Weaver forum plebs what's up

you are going to wait for a long time, link is literally bridging eth to everything else to improve it. It is absurd to ignore eth.

This. ETH is the most used chain. LINK is used in combination with ETH. All these fud posts are bullish.

Everyone thinks a better smart contract platform will come along. But the reality ETH is already the most popular and infrastructure is being built around it.
Everyone looking for the next ETH. But it isn't even needed. The ETH of this bull run is quant network.