OK BIZ WHAT THE FUCK Who the FUCK is this ROASTIE and HOW did she get in on our LINK RIDE?!?!...

OK BIZ WHAT THE FUCK Who the FUCK is this ROASTIE and HOW did she get in on our LINK RIDE?!?!?! I am LEGIT FUMING HOLY SHIT

Attached: IMG_20190715_054743.jpg (720x1131, 123K)

LINK and QNT means she's a Jow Forumstard

wat u dont know? we all cucks here

we have to shill her to be brappilled

Attached: brap443234.jpg (400x400, 71K)

Idk but I wanna fuck her

holy shit tru

Time to sell

SHE JUST COULDNT BE SATISFIED ONLY SELLING HER BODY CANT SHE WHAT THE FUCK IM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF

>hotwife
What the fuck does this mean?

Shes basically being an E-whore on the internet while shes already married. One of the reason why im so pissed off mate

You nigger faggots forget that she's East Asian, so of course she can smell where a fuckload of free money is. How will (You) take advantage of this phenomena?

Hotwife means she fucks other men than her husband. I'm ashamed I even know this term..

i'm part of the brap marketing team, we'll try to get her on board with us

Attached: 3214A637-EBCC-4594-AC3D-17299E33B475.jpg (324x454, 41K)

Imagine being mad that someone else bought the same investment as you.

Fucking hell I hate these tribalistic gatekeeping linklets. I hope she advertises Link to all the other ethots too.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WHITE KNIGHTING BITCH, CAN YOU SELL YOUR BODY ON THE SIDE AS WELL? HOW MUCH IS YOUR DICK WORTH? YA DIDNT THINK SO BUDDY. WOMEN HAVE THE ABILITY TO JUST MAKE MONEY OUT OF THIN AIR JUST BY USING THEIR BODIES AND THIS IS WHY ITS SO UNFAIR AND WHY SHE DOESNT DESERVE TO HAVE LINK. I AM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1557427505383.jpg (1080x1252, 234K)

Means she’s cucking her husband

Opened the thread hoping another marine had paid for her full content and posted it here

This bitch has a lot of hot content that gets posted on /gif/. Shame she's in a cuckold relationship though. I used to bust nuts to her because she looked a lot like my gf at the time, although the bitch ironically enough cheated on me and I ended it. She ended up almost killing herself though so I guess I came out on top. I personally can't bust to cherry hotwife anymore, but if you have a thing for Asians then yeah go for it my man

To be fair she has a better portfolio and more money invested than half the brain donors here.

Attached: sht00670 St Francis Dam after failure.jpg (1400x937, 853K)

This is literally commie tier jealousy.

>wah he was born with a better brain he can just make money from his ideas IT'S NOT FAIR REEEEEEE

People don't even know who cherry hotwife is any more?
Fuck, time to leave.

You have been given a brain, she has been given a vagina. You can maintain your dignity, while she has to give up hers. You decide what's worse.