Did we all get bogged?

Remember this pajeet scam from 2017?

Apparently, they survived the crypto holocaust and are now fully operational. They recently secured funding for developing the first regulated CSD in Europe, offering tokenization of any asset type.

And oh, did i forget to mention that they have already launched Margin Trading? 4 different exchange interfaces? Fiat-crypto from all around the world? US clients accepted because they are heavily focused on regulatory compliance?
Multiple crypto-fiat pairs? Up to 35 new pairs in august?

TAM launching this summer - tokenized asset manager (its like buying into a succesful traders portfolio). This is going to be huge. Worlds first ETCF planned for this year.

i wish i hadnt listened to you faggots fudding this project in 2017. then i would have x5 my money already (their token xcm is listing on CMC this month).

goddammit

Attached: cm4c.jpg (318x159, 5K)

Thanks just bought 100k

I bought at 0,10€ so i'm financially ruined. Hope i get to break even.

it looks like they had a hype push to 0.1 euro a month ago. 0.5 is still x5 since launch..

congrats on getting SOONED

I bought during ICO and still below that price. TF u on about?

did anyone actually buy this during ICO? i thought we all decided this was a scam
token launched at 0.01

I've got a long way to go before i make a decent profit on this shift. i own 8.4k of the rubbish.

wow. even this ended up being better than qash

>there are people who backed the ICO when eth was 1k

Attached: file.png (1900x2650, 1.21M)

not too late to sign up via http: // coinmetro cc - price floored again and is hoovering around 0.04€ - the upcoming updates will be a huge push for the exchange. fud as much as you want, not having a suicide bag is extremely stupid.

Attached: 3838203238342.png (405x501, 293K)

Buy, yes.

sweet, I got some extra xcm after I signed up and bought a tiny suicide bag.
>t. poorfag even welcomes 20 additional xcm

I really fucking hope so, tired of this justing. I think it will go back to 0,01€ and never recover.

finally, a good thread

Attached: 4zjwqZgcMZwW4nAgdGcEo4LA7eD22.jpg (720x405, 134K)

Sirs... please... buy xcm

That turned out to be more profitable than holding ETH though...

true. I can't be really angry about all the delays from coinmetro. the progress right now is awesome.

nice buggy exchange. actually lost money due to bugs on their UI, doesn't even have a proper QC team. avoid.

kek 500 bucks volume on slavshit coin

Attached: oof.jpg (1169x813, 65K)

haha you were that guy yesterday too stupid to trade and blamed everything on the GUI. loved your complete lack of self awareness.

Anyone else legitimately notice that while biz is capable of sniffing out scams, it always seems like there's someone who calls any project or plot to make money a scam and dismisses it, until it eventually actually makes money and wasn't a scam all along?

I feel like this has been going on a lot

because there is always a small group of stupid fucks not capable to understand what the are looking at until everyone else is cashing out