ChainLink Yachtclub

Which Yacht you buy when you made it (2022) ?
For me its the WIDER CECILIA SUPERYACHT
youtube.com/watch?v=xSmMtaKlSX0

150k ChainLink Holder

Attached: CECILIA-yacht--11-large.jpg (1100x619, 123K)

When and where will the party be user

Will I be invited to the yacht party? Only own 3k link :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Attached: 30-pepe-adl.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1013x675, 80K)

I'm pretty much a bummer boomer with 2 LTC left after reqt. I'll buy a keychain of your boat. Will use to dangle in front of women while suggesting they are sleepy...
very sleepy...

>I only have 2.7k Link
AGGGHHHHHHHH
at least I have more actual BTC than 80% of my fellow Link marines.

For me, it's the CardBoard Box. The best Chainlink Yacht. For a mere 50000 LINK, you too can own this luxury vessel.

Oh, sorry. That'll be 67000 LINK. The price dropped again.

there is no superyacht party i dont want to hangout with biz mongoloids i just asked which superyacht you will buy

I can feel you crying whilst you typed this and checked Etherscan again to confirm another $1.9m dump.

:-(

Fulltime crewed yachts are for billionares. Millionares prefer to self crew solo or as a couple. This practically limits to under 70' or 80' of boat.

don't go lads, stealth submarine will be there under the sea
ooh, under the sea
under the sea

Unless you have a million link and it reaches a thousands bucks each you won’t be getting a yacht like this. The operational costs and employee costs of running a thing like this is astronomical.

Let's be honest here, half the faggots who get rich off LINK are going to lose it and end up where they started again. I have a strong feeling on this one.

87'255$ ChainLink by 2022 * 150k = 13'088'250'000$
I think this is enough for a Yacht like this

well its not going to pump to 1k with the team holding 65% of it. this is the start of the singularity

Nothing too crazy

Attached: 1545860851093.jpg (1708x1318, 297K)

haahhahahahahahhahahah

In Finland. We dont need any Yacht.

Attached: Arctic_Cat_moottorikelkka_ZR9000_137_RR.png (1200x700, 152K)

Rent one for 10k a week once or twice a year. Infinitely cheaper. You'll never use it as much as you think you will. They are mostly just marina queens

Best invite us nonwhale Link whales OP.

Attached: BotW.jpg (760x1050, 403K)

>there is no superyacht party i dont want to hangout with biz mongoloids i just asked which superyacht you will buy

ouch

My swimming skills aren't too strong, but I'd go for a catamaran. Something quaint. I will have my Neet node running to finance an NYC penthouse so I can't be too frivolous with my monies.

The cutoff for entry is 10k or to be holding since early 2018. I doubt you make the cut.

Attached: chainstink.png (1429x686, 987K)

I would play Moon3d and win it all

No one holds that much LINK on biz anymore. Only 1-2K Linklets coping and larping

look at this loser

Does anyone happen to know what happened to Paul Allen's yacht after he died. Is it up for sale?

Which country denotes financial orders of magnitude with apostrophes? I'm only aware of American (comma) and European (period) styles.