Are we back?

Hope you boys bought that dip

Attached: 606A414F-3A5A-4AD8-B297-44C66452B46C.jpg (1460x1290, 166K)

Yes, weak plebbitor fags and Jow Forums minnows all got shaken out by whales. Tier 1 exchange announcement and partner soon.

Meanwhile LIT keeps crashing. Clear winner here, litiots = pink wojaks rn

IMAGINE SELLING VIDT IN 2019

you guys never seen an exit pump on a low volume shitcoin before? what would you do if you had a lot of VIDT to sell? pump it a bit and unload at a higher price. keep telling yourselves whales are accumulating though.
this shit is still way the fuck down. not sure why you're celebrating.

I don’t think you understand what an exit dump is

What a retard. Probably a LIT investor

I love you all, we gonna make it

Yeah you're right, we're still in for another -70% for sure.

love you too buddy
i also know we're going to make it, especially on this early 5m mcap coin
let's make it Jow Forums

this thread hasn't aged well

>/
THREAD STARTED AT 20 CENTS NOW AT 22

All in already. Going to $10+.

how much to make it bros?

5k suicide stack minimum, 10k stack for /comfy/, 20k stack for big baller, 100k for mini whale

I only have 2k. Parents discovered my account, berated me for having "digital fantasy money" and throwing my money out the window.
Today I woke up and I saw the 15%.
Feels good man.

Attached: 1563151754177.jpg (1182x754, 52K)

please be true

Haha, it is true, I'm little shortie on vidies tho for 2k

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-15-17-36-04-055_com.simplemobiletools.gallery.png (1080x2248, 154K)

If it makes you feel less insecure user I have like 50 lmao

step up frens

Attached: 4FBEA13B-78BC-418E-81F6-28BA298A979A.jpg (750x378, 111K)

18,5k reporting in. will I make it?

This is your opportunity to get out while you still can vidtiots.
Bitcoin's dominance is now at an ATH

Thanks for your concern about what we are doing. Seems awful nice of a random user to be so concerned about what kind of shitcoin other anons are investing in. What a truly altruistic effort on your part. I mean, its clear you wouldn't have any alterior motives whatsoever for looking out for our best interests. What a great person you are. Thank you.

11K holder here
If we ever hit $90 I'm a fucking millionaire, but even $1 would make me diamonds
When is this shit finally going to get listed on KuCoin/Bittrex or something? VIDT/ETH trading is absolutely dominating IDEX.

Imagine vid at 34 dollars frens

It's never going to hit $1 and you're talking about $90... Unironically retarded

Yep, clearly all whales are selling. That's why literally none of the top 50 wallets have moved any VIDT out of their wallets for the last week. Check on etherscan brainlet, this isn't fucking difficult

$1-3 is actually very reasonable if all goes well, the mcap wouldn’t actually be super high at that point. The $35 fags are moonbois though

>it's never going to hit $1
>it was at 50 cents a week or so ago with no major news or announcements
damn you're dumb, son

This is the case where the "whales are accumulating" meme is true. One can see several of the top 50 wallets having added to their stacks.

Shill me on this? why is it going to be so big? Just because its a low MC doesnt mean it will explode

>BTC dominance at ATH
>now is the time to get out of alts
Okay troglodyte
Need 40 more to hit 5k. Been accumulating all through the dip and I'm well in the green now. Feels dandy mandy

solid usecase. similar to LINK (though not quite as big) it has the potential to be a mainstay in commercial activity eventually. This is no shitcoin.

based

Deadcat

did you just compare a document verifying shitcoin to link? this coin reminds me of REM, and probably deserve the same MC.
if you read the tokenomics you see the token is actually pegged to the income of the company. How anyone can accurately value this coin is beyond me, but saying it has the potential of link is maybe the dumbest thing ive read on this board. congratulations if you were serious

why cant you see its still on a downtrend and will be for a while

Attached: vi.jpg (1920x1080, 299K)

>need to wait for fiat transaction to buy more vidt
>have to wait for tomorrow
pls only little moon missions before that

All these moonboi asswipes who bought high and sold low now become permanent fudders so pained to see it rising

Haha get fucked losers

>If we ever hit $ (x-amount) im a fucking millonaire

best indicator for selling your shitcoin if you see this on an anonymous image board, since 2014

If that was the case ETH, LINK, and QNT would have been awful coins to invest in. I follow sentiment here to an extent because it makes me money if you find the right coins, and VIDT has a long ways to go yet.

Double OG reporting in then.

Every shitcoin on the planet has a marketcap of what 100 million?
Neo has like 1 billion mrket cap with a non existing product
Vid-T can easily hit 100 million and with the power of retarded zoomers boomers maybe 200-400 million
Current cap is like 10 million

This means x10 is reasonable x40 is dreaming

nice one boss we /comfy/ here

Neo has a blockchain and dapps running on it
Blows my mind how link, the crypto without product, has a higher mc

daily reminder that a few weeks ago, owning 100k meant you owned 0.5% of circ supply. that % is down to 0.1. this shit is being accumulated by tadpoles and (mini)whales alike. even the whales' total % holdings have been on the downswing despite accumulating

How does that make any sense?
You're suggesting that the circ supply went 5x?

That makes no sense

2k VIDT
10k FTM

Feeling okay with this.