December 2018 to June 19 was just an ECHO BUBBLE

The great jcho on twitter called it.Expect another 2018 drop scenario from this point.Most alts will be finished.

Attached: 062C5C94-AABD-4526-8767-0F157D02879A.jpg (2048x1100, 284K)

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1563043576496.png (1124x1338, 405K)

Huge buy signal.
Just bought bitcoin worth of 15k, unironically.

if tether went belly up it will be glorious

Attached: 1561901388046.jpg (1000x1500, 299K)

>He cant look at the market objectively using his own mind and needs to rely on a prophecy that called 1 month right.

This whole run was tether manipulated.Please learn to think for yourself.It will save/make you lots of money.

>if you disagree with me you're not being objective

>he cant do basic maths with the tether influx in the last few months

>basic maths are the way to approach complex market fluctuations

>the market is always complex and basic maths can never be applied when such obvious and dumb manipulation is happening

>obvious and dumb manipulation
you just wait son

BTCers avert their gaze from all that is, for a dreamt up future that could only come from a present that doesn't exist.

how much money did you lose?

I only make money friend, because I dont deny what is happening in the present so I can dream up a future that will not happen.The key in crypto, as in life, is not to delude yourself but focus on what is, even if its painful at first.If you are a dreamer, youll dream your life away and achieve nothing.Hopium has no place in crypto.

cringe.

Gimp

holy fucking cringe batman

Attached: 1561124533203.jpg (1016x1189, 242K)

May sound cringey but its very true.You only lose money in crypto if you live in hope rather than playing whats actually happening in the market.The fact you are all getting defensive that Im calling a natural bearish period because useless and overvalued alts will be purged just confirms this.Play the trends, dont get emotional about them or try to deny they are happening.You will lose everything if you are just always bullish.

>think for yourself
>is literally copypasting bitfinexed arguments

He didnt see the echo bubble coming because you cant predict manipulaton like tether.

Shut the fuck up you delusional chink retard

>he
I know it's you jcho you genetically inferior brainlet. The point is you were very confident and got rekt because you were married to your beliefs. Typical noob mistake.

Dude, why are you pretending to be someone else and not him? We all know it’s you here to shill your book

Now kys

fuck off and stop spamming this board johnathon

This whole thread is unironically a massive buy signal for the next 1000x alts like CHR

yes, he's done this before SEVERAL times. only have to search "jcho710" on biz archive

Imagine the hundreds of % of potential gains he lost because he was too confident believing his own narrative.

>you are all getting defensive
projecting THIS hard

Yeah he posts here. He had another twitter handle where he was giving calls.

Please listen and learn before you lose everything.

Attached: 60369011-77B1-4100-995A-89094D31C001.jpg (900x534, 72K)

gtfo jcho and stop posting these here to try and garner more followers. You're low tier asian twitter trash.

>Play the trends, dont get emotional about them or try to deny they are happening
That's exactly what you didn't do you fucking moron. You're a noob trader and your tweets are a laughing stock.

I longed 10k while you're here watching me make money brainlet.

Sorta like how most stinkie linkies missed their only real chance to profit in the 4s. I guess they are never selling lmao

Get out of alts now.

Attached: 8B7AA22A-507C-4B53-BF4F-8FD34718E321.jpg (900x555, 88K)

Jonathan has a large short position i assume. or is he a pussy?

I believe he has been short on alts since june.He rarely gets calls wrong.

“He”

for fucks sake KYS YOU GOOK FAGGOT

Attached: D61307F7-1B93-4365-BDCB-8626B4795263.jpg (590x421, 24K)

those patternt dont even look remotely close to eachother dumb fuck

>He rarely gets calls wrong
topkek. see how moronic he looks now missing a 300% move because muh narrative. All korean men I met are beta losers who try to overcompensate.

There seems to be a bounce coming very soon so I can understand why there is so much FUD at the moment.

Markets can be moved away from their trends briefly by manipulation, but it can never last.Most alts will die with btc is going to 3 figures.The fact Jow Forums ever thought the governments of the world would ever let btc survive is astounding to me, and would be a good topic for an entire book.

The kraken ceo even came out and said that tether prints are a more transparent way of seeing capital inflows. He said that the tether prints match the same times when they see larger inflows

And we found out recently that tether is ~75% backed by usd

>6 posts from this id
hard cope

Lmao 75% backed really isn’t a good thing m8

It’s going to be a slow trend down with good volatility. I doubt we will break new lows though.

Everybody with an IQ above 50 know 99.5% of shitcoins will die.

>posts in desperation after btc bounced off 10 k support 3 times.

fuck off nigga

But most of biz believe btc will not die.It is going to low 3 figures, where it will stay and be traded by a small amount of people as a collectable.

The worry was because the other 25% is backed by crypto assets

don't be retarded. parabola always marks the end of the cycle. this shit went up way too high, way too fast.

Dude no that’s not the worry. This isn’t a fucking government enforced banking system. All the fucking comparisons to fractional reserve are absolute bullshit

The concern is they have a lot less than they are saying, that their funds have been cut off entirely by governments, that they are panicking by printing more and trying to induce another bullrun, and it didn’t work

OP despite being a cringe tier frauding brainlet shill with a stick up his fancy Harvard ass will be proven right very soon, the question is what is a good entry to profit from it

>Trying to make an intellectual argument when you're believing the market follows a random anonymous post made by someone on a fucking Taiwanese hentai tracing forum

You're a real special sort of retarded.

People shift reference pts to their own standpoints. It reflects the childish "the world revolves around me" persp they haven't yet outgrown. "BTC is going to the moon"--really? $BTC went up >2 million-fold since 2010. It's ON the moon. Retail wants to go from the moon to Mars.

the memes we will make out of your tweets when btc will break 20k again, omg.. I do believe we'll go below 6k and maybe go below 3k but holy shit you're some retard if you think btc can stay at 3 digits.

You are leaving out the aspect that Bitcoin has no reason to stop going up. Its a psychological ponzi hack with no central entity to pinch. Basically it is never going to stop going up ever. Not as long as coins are slowly removed from the system.

Somebody life hacked human greed.

>ignoring all previous parabolic breaks in 20117 run up
>Ignoring that central banks all around the world are gearing up to print the shit out of their respective currencies, including US Fed
>Ignoring that we're going into an election year and the stock market will be making new highs
BTC needs to cool off a bit and go sideways, but it's not going to triple digits, ever again.