RSR

Get some of this urgently,don't miss out on all the good stuffs another ones in a life time opportunity RSR...

Attached: Reserve.png (2025x726, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/reserve-currency/our-analysis-of-the-makerdao-protocol-4a9872c1a824?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dont push it to hard here it looks like you want to sell your bags you mongoloid
im also a RSR holder because i know i will x50 my money. dont need any cheap shills here.

reporting in

What is wrong with you pajeets? 50x? LMAO.

t. dipshit

bros, i found something as good as reserve.. im 50% reserve 50% this other new thing.. ill tell you after my buy order is filled

reserve chads will "get it"

I have been telling the same for a few days, this need few months to take off and no shilling required, but pajeets gotta pajeet.

You’re going to ruin this project

ok.. buy order filled.. it's Amplefourth (AMPL)

you buy it, leave it on exchange or in your wallet, you get passive income/compounding interest.. 1.5% everyday..PASSIVE INCOME AND COMPOUNDING 1.5% DAILY INTEREST... backed by coinbase, pantera... go 50% rsr 50% ampl

I think the RSR shills are getting exited because we are in a clear uptrend and they delude themselves thinking their shilling on Jow Forums had any effect. The truth is smart money is pumping RSR, we don't need no shilling on Jow Forums.

Stop shilling your bags pajeet

As usual Jow Forums will FOMO at the top right when we dump our bags in 3 or 4 years after at least a conservative 100x.

Maker Dao exists longer than Reserve and is better

pajeet

Probably not one native English speaker in this whole thread. What’s wrong Rajneesh, no one to buy your bags?

Longer? Yes. Better? Maybe not: medium.com/reserve-currency/our-analysis-of-the-makerdao-protocol-4a9872c1a824?
Do yourself a favor user. Don't immediately dismiss this one. Take an hour and do some research. You'll like what you see. The tokenomics will make this pump hard but a lot of people won't see past the circulating supply so will unfortunately miss out.

t. Vrinheer

shilled by literally everyone on twitter, no point in making this thread you absolute idiot

RSR really triggers the disco tranny crew

Attached: 1561320304137.jpg (399x385, 44K)

The major problem with the majority of stable coins at the moment is many of them dont have the capacity to actually scale when the crypto market cap enters into the trillions. This bullrun we're in right now will see massive adoption of stable coins as anons begin selling off into them at the ath. What the Reserve protocol manages to accomplish is the establishment of a regulatory compliant stable coin that has the ability to scale for world wide demand and a crypto market cap exceeding 100 trillion. For these reasons, and a long list of many others, smart money is in on this dark horse early, and make no mistake - marketing for Reserve will kick into high gear in Q3 and many nu-bizlets will miss this boat.

how much to make it

Attached: 123123423.jpg (123x125, 3K)