Tfw sold my company at peak 2019

>tfw sold my company at peak 2019
>made it
retiring in japan, see ya suggers

Attached: 1533285667444.jpg (1536x2048, 598K)

I have a huge bag of ADA. But this just makes me feel like shit

Sucker

Opt for companies with business models and a high chance of adoption
(Samsung).

Buy Trust Verse before the real pump begins anons.

I'd rather be poor & look like me, than be rich & look like that

I actually think he's kind of cute. I'd go on a few dates with him.

if you lack confidence that much and care that much about your looks you will never find happiness in this life. pretty sad user

Use the bag for a workout like they do in prison. Or breathe into it until you pass out

Or - hear me out - hit the gym and don’t look like a slob who will never master his body?

Our bodies are mostly external representation of internal values after all

you're both fat
touch bellies for me

He’s a god choosen member though. While you rot away and die in the coming economic crash and mass nigger chimpouts he will be safe in Isreal with slave gentile women.

redpilled

Attached: 1533949883072.jpg (1092x620, 284K)

>if you’re happy with how you look and wouldn’t trade your looks for money you have no confidence

The cope of the ugly.

I would die in battle before I ever look like this fat fucker. Glory to warriors. No one is ever truly safe

Attached: FC8CAB8B-9287-4641-A56D-1A4D4E4E2FE5.jpg (711x533, 104K)

>fatty
>le basedboy face
>button uo shirt with jeans
Better being poor that being like that.

haters gonna hate Charles is a qutie 3.14

im gonna fill my bags with $0.064 ADA

bullish as f*ck

Attached: 1545115244176.jpg (1200x1600, 278K)

What do you expect. It's fucking ADA. A coin ran by a complete s o y who keeps promising a finished product but never delivers. You guys don't even have a running mainnet yet while almost every shitcoin from 2017 does. fucking EL OH EL dude.

More like based alt-righter

Attached: 1538378826318.png (875x193, 43K)

i would pay to see a pro muay thai fighter middle kick his fat stomach full force and make him throw up his insides.

I have to thank you.
First off when I red the name ''Cardano'' I tought what a fuck is that? ''carding'' cardano? what a shit name is this?

But When I saw that pic, I was 100% sure that I will never put a single penny into this ''Cardano'' thing (top 10 market cap, normies are disabled, mentally disabled)

The same thing applies with Holocain and their retarded devs naked feets.
But I have a 350k bag just because in case it took off (unlikley) I would not ill myself. Holochain was heavly shilled once

That's the face you make when you became a millionaire creating hot air. I wish I was him. Smart guy.

When are you niggers going to start using stop losses? When it drops you take your 5-6 percent loss like a man and jump to the next trade to make some money. Don't hold like a mongoloid. Never enter a trade before defining and setting a stop loss.

*farts*