Why are hloders not satisfied with 10x?

Cashout and research your next opportunity. A 10x followed by a string of less riskier 2x will quickly turn that 10x into 100x+

A 2x is much easier to shill than a 10x. I know Jow Forums hates wage slavery, but you have to put in work if you want to make it big. Most millionaires work 16+ hours a day.

Attached: 1562596244480.jpg (590x786, 80K)

Big tits are God's work. Didn't even read your shit

same
nice milkers op post more thicc asian girl juggs

This - those are 1st class... gonna need sauce and lots of it!

because playing shitcoin roulette is risky and stressful

Subpar face, godlike tits wtf

Never
Gonna
Make it.

Read OP for once.

If you're 200k in student debt and manage to save up half the yearly median wage you need a 10x on an all in reset just to click the reset button on your life.

If you diversify your moonshots you'll need one of them to go 100x.

It's retarded hopium fueled logic but it's how a lot of degenerates on here think.

based

no
post milks

i have 90% of my assets locked up in index funds... crypto == gambling. who cares if i lose 50k over night when there's the chance of making 500k in the next bullrun?

sauce pls.

based, all those thots posters probably think they will attract more people to their threads but in reality I never even read their BS just click the picture

op sucks. search Ma You Rong

>I might not make it
>might not make it
>not make it
>make it

But at least i will nut like a champ to this succubus as my last remaining drops of Barrettines thiners evaporates from my pitted and bleeding nostrals.

Wew. Imagine being retarded enough to rack up that much debt. I'll never understand the people who go out of state for a fucking undergrad degree

solid points user. Will do.

Never selling, try harder kikes.

Attached: 1563105432171.png (825x601, 666K)

B A S E D

Attached: 9c6aaf1718716fef50d1873307c5457f.jpg (630x840, 101K)

>that curvy wall tho

GIS or Bing:
>J奶I级艳后

Attached: b3036923bd7ec89810c7b12aa4bad0bb.jpg (500x644, 90K)

>Most millionaires work 16+ hours a day.

Most millionaires barely put any hours at all.

Because they workd for 16h+ / day to create initial wealth.
If they are not born with it obviously.

That degree probably be of some use if someone fails at crypto. better than wagecuckin at mc d's

Shopped, look at the distortion in the background around her tits

Based user