FEAR AND LOATHING

Feeling the fear both on here and myself. Trying to hodl on for dear life. I own litecoin and that hot garbáge XRP.
I get paid on Thursday. What's the next big thing? I'm assuming the boat has been missed with ChainLINK.

Attached: images.jpg (261x193, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/biz/4246712
yuki.la/biz/4801212
yuki.la/biz/4940260
yuki.la/biz/5013990
yuki.la/biz/5989877
yuki.la/biz/6350294
yuki.la/biz/6560973
yuki.la/biz/7569209
yuki.la/biz/7736231
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's just dumped from 4.50 to under 2.70

next big thing is shorting

My sources say ChainLINK is going to be the next bing thing, and also the huge thing after that.

Yeah but I dunno... 40c to 4 dollars seems to me like that's as far as it's going.
That's a crazy increase and congratulations to anyone who bought that early.
But like 3 dollary doos to let's say maybe 4 or 5 dollars again? That's a very high risk to not even double my money.

I understand what shorting means but I legitimately have no idea how to actually DO it.
Shill me. I bought and sold ethereum before and did pretty well off the back of that. But ChainLINK just seems to me like what ethereum is/was. What's the difference?

I bought at 40c so yes. But the point is, link might be so significant and so huge, that buying it at 3 or even 4 dollars could turn out to be like buying eth at 10 even, or btc at 1500, all depends on how much you believe in what they're doing, especially in the context of compared to what other cryptos are trying to do

It's like Ethereum on BigMacs

>But ChainLINK just seems to me like what ethereum is/was.
This is wrong and you WILL be fed incorrect information.
DYOR. this will likely lead to you buying chainlink.

Yeah that's the thing - I don't think I do have that much faith in it.
Only Bitcoin has reached the thousands. The next best coins are worth hundreds at most and I'm not SURE they're going higher.
But tell me why you think ChainLINK is worth so much. I really don't know much about it.

Well tell me what you think user. I do my own research but I also like to reach out into the chaos on biz and see what biz has to say. Feels like playing with a Ouija board.

Why don't you do your own fucking research faggot? If you don't realise that chainlink is the golden ticket then you are a

Is your reluctance to discuss why it's worth money because you don't know?
Not trying to be a cheeki boi here but why can't you just give me your opinion?

You are a fucking retard. LINK is being explained every day for the last 2 years and you don’t even know what it does. You deserve to be poor.

Strong inclination you have absolutely no idea what ChainLINK does and that's why you flat out refuse to say

Dont buy chainlink

The link cult here is disgusting. Made me leave the board.

Why don't you believe in ChainLINK mang?

You have to look yourself, no one can show you, you have to be convinced by your own efforts, don't take advice from a bunch of autistic shutins who probably haven't spoke to anyone in a few days

Ok well I am interested and will look myself but in that case can you at least point me towards some good source material?
I try to do research on cryptos but like the fact of the matter is that really legitimate financial sources snub their noses at then entirely for the most part so they're basically ruled out.
That leaves a bunch of absolute shit tier spam websites called "the daily coin" and nonsense like that which I obviously ignore.
So then there's places like here where I think it is interesting to listen to what people have to say.
It just seems to me like for the most part the technology being discussed is very new and out there and there just isn't that many good sources because people honestly don't understand it or what it might be worth...
Any way what sources DO you use? Come on, I want nothing more on this gay earth than a bunch of absolute bastards from biz to be rich. It's the only future I want to live in so can we help each other out?

Sadly all the places where you can learn about chainlink are incredibly biased towards chainlink. As gay as reddit is, you can check out r/linktrader and r/chainlink. Check warasu for "Assblaster" threads. When you look at FUD or shills, try to guess who's writing it, since for the past two years Linkies have been shitting on their own project as a meme. Of course the best source of info is from Jow Forums, but most of the technical discussion is gone. If you can believe what the team is trying to do, look up PSD2 and see how open APIs applys to chainlink. Good luck fren, I was reading about PSD2 at 3 am back in 2018 and everything clicked, I've been comfy ever since.

>start here

>all of assblasters larps

>ASSBLASTER FIRST POST - 11/08/17

>yuki.la/biz/4246712

>ASSBLASTER 2 - 12/06/17

>yuki.la/biz/4801212

>ASSBLASTER 3 - 12/10/17

>yuki.la/biz/4940260

>ASSBLASTER 4 - 12/13/17

>yuki.la/biz/5013990

>ASSBLASTER 5 - 01/06/18

>yuki.la/biz/5989877

>ASSBLASTER 6 - 01/12/18

>yuki.la/biz/6350294

>ASSBLASTER 7 - 01/17/18

>yuki.la/biz/6560973

>ASSBLASTER 8 - 02/12/18

>yuki.la/biz/7569209

>ASSBLASTER 9 - 02/17/18

>yuki.la/biz/7736231

Thank you sir. May the goys be in your favour.
Now that you're comfy what are your moves? Just hodling?
Are you only in on link?

Yeah I've been holding and accumulating for the past 2 years. I believe that what I'm in will net me a huge profit so I don't try to gamble with shitcoins, I've been burned by them in the past.
I'm only in LINK and KMD because I'm a brainlet poorfag. I've just seen what projects men incredibly smarter than me were talking about I jumped on them.
If you're as new as you sound, realize the signs of a manipulated PnD. A no name coin popping up, filled with anons who say they've put a lot of money into it, short posts showing nothing but praise, and realize the difference between memes made by people who believe in the project, and ones made for money. I know it sounds retarded, but you'll see what I mean when a bunch of posts with the coin's logo superimposed on a chick start popping up in the bullrun.

Yeah me too. I got talked into XRP and that one I regret though.