God damn this board sucks now

God damn this board sucks now

Attached: 98714B6F-4937-4FD1-9704-ADFDEAAB2424.png (549x413, 139K)

I miss Spring 2017 Jow Forums

Attached: dgbchan.png (480x640, 25K)

I blame bizonacci and crypto twitter

Bizonacci is cool, but "crypto twitter" is incredibly lame.

Yeah I love his vids but they brought a lot of new people

>ZOMG guys, it's mooning!
>OH NO, it's crashing!
>Check out my scam token!

WTF WAS THAT?

this it bitbean memes everywhere

Linklets and crypto twitter have a lot to do with it. I'm just enjoying knowing that in 2 months we will have the funniest threads of seething linkies.

>major link announcement this friday boys
>never selling even after 1000 eoy

Just like with anything else, it can't stay cutting edge forever, that spirit never stays in one place. Jow Forums used to be pretty cool with /sig/ and meme magic stuff. We've got the golden keys to get rich. But soon we'll probably have to migrate to other boards. Occasionally checking back here just to see, yep it's gone to shit.

It's in a strange place.
Jan -March was great. No newfags, just bored linkes. decent discussion and good shitposts.

then google came and we got a 75% increase in traffic, mostly redditers and newfags buying link. Board went to absolute shit with constant "is 88 link enough??" threads and people asking basic shit wanting to be spoon fed, with anons falling for ancient copypasta constantly.

Then the new fags decided to fud to be edgy with low quality posts. the board was so bad 2 weeks ago.

Now a lof of these faggots ahve fucked off, but the ones still here have nothing to contribute like the normies they are so its just shit

Attached: 31229974_1030684550389490_4944473244301262848_n.jpg (750x713, 53K)

Well see about that
>inb4 that’s not the real 42

Attached: 48416C87-595E-4051-A36D-8A2BB1AEE56E.jpg (960x960, 138K)

This, I own link but anons who dont realize that the board took a major dive around the time that link got popular are delusional
>WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT
>TONIGHTS THE NIGHT
>1000 EOY
>WTF WHY IS LINK CRASHING
>hundreds of Sergey shops
>threads about other coins are raised by linkies
At any point in time a quarter of the board is link related and most of the content isnt even good because we have nothing else to talk about until it moons

>Jan -March was great. No newfags
user you cant be serious

Lol such a sweet pic
A family reunited
So lovely, looks at those tears of joy

Attached: 0F7A3D97-EE5B-4C39-8EDF-0E257493241B.png (1200x1200, 1.73M)

Yeah that's true

keep this place as shitty as possible. if people leave here in disgust then we've done our job. shake out the weak hands so we can shill the next 100x coins amongst only a small group of veteran incels. Chad lurkers/leechers like quality content, we must not give it to them

>now

Yeah but soon though? I mean we all hold big stacks of link, and as link rises, it's might get crazy here

Are you kidding me? All that is a billion times more preferable then the pajeet teams that brigade Jow Forums to shill their pump and dump schemes. How many insufferable shitcoin flavors of the week have we had in the last month alone?

I would suck Trump's cock so fucking hard his ballsack would look like a wilted salad. Whenever you see the name 42, make sure to send me pictures of your juicy balls hand dipped in Doritos dust and I'll credit .1 BTC to your wallet.

Yes there are far too many wannabe normies and unvirgins here. Their low IQ drops the quality of the board immensely

the pump and dump teams have been taking advantage of the influx of newfags and making profits, why arent you?

It's also a billion times worse than what Jow Forums was before Fall 2017

>he can’t detect pajeetery
>he doesn’t join in to troll redditors
Sir.. I..

>I would suck Trump's cock so fucking hard his ballsack would look like a wilted salad

Attached: 1562377657244.jpg (380x467, 53K)