Harmony ONE

Official discussion thread. Price talk & Project

Attached: harmony-one-blockchain-logo-on-black-696x392.jpg (696x392, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/c96x54/former_chainklink_dev_and_product_manager/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Inb4 200sats

inb4 coinbase september

Out before 50 sats

inb4

coinbase listing

Not gonna happen

Attached: nicolas-cage-laughing-gif-17-1.gif (499x528, 496K)

For anons that aren't able to connect the dots, remember that Harmony is the first platform LINK is porting over to. All of LINK's connections, nodes, smart contracts, will be running on Harmony alongside ETH. When this happens, choosing to use ONE over ETH will be a fucking no-brainer due to the speed and sharding. ETH 2.0 is still at least a year away, once mainnet for Harmony comes out next month, it's going to explode.

reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/c96x54/former_chainklink_dev_and_product_manager/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Attached: cd693bc.jpg (802x482, 69K)

PLS DONT MOON UNTIL I CAN GET MY BUTTCOINS OFF COINBASE

Attached: 1536780588939.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

Can someone shill me on ONE?

Attached: 1563022145641.jpg (1100x8589, 1.18M)

this makes my pp the big pp

It should

very nice

Expect it to drop to 120, pump to 125-130 and then dump to sub 115, screencap this we are going to 105

Not you again, fuck off. We don't want you here

based schizo poster

Mad cause I've been right the entire day? I've been literally telling you guys what to do I just don't understand why you don't follow what I've been saying and profit out of it *facepalm*

Should I sell half my link stack to buy this? I assume this will do a x10 before link... Right?

what's a realistic price eoy

your shizo ass has not been right. keep coping

I'm genuinely curious at this point, why 105? What's your basis for this price.

harmony is on mainnet wtf

$10.

A early phase yes, not mainnet

After what CAPSLOCKS user did, I want be listening to anymore TA Pied Pipers.

I got in at 184 sats and Im hodling till 1000 sats +.

Just sold 100k

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-15-21-36-37-680_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x583, 161K)

70-90 sats. Unless ""coinbase"" happens.

big if true

Checked but not gonna happen i think

Testing the support at low 100s again (99sats was the lowest and instantly pumped while BTC dumped at the same time). Anyone can see that pump was artificial to test support and resistance lines now that the project is gaining attention. All you have to do is look at the charts and understand them (in this case 2 hour, 1 hour, 30 mins and 15 mins and combine them all) . Remember "the charts never lie"

What does it mean?

Waste of holy gets

Waste

Massive waste

fuck you retard

Harmony 100EOY

> shill 105 sats bottom
> biztards line up buy orders at 110 sats to be sure
> 110 sat wall draws attention
> ppl start loading their bags at 115 sats

Harmony (blockchain) is irrelevant in the world and do not have their trademark

>What does it mean?

dont forget to combine the btc chart, and the btc pair chart

I am convinced 105 fag is CAPSANON

Mari is fucking stupid.

* takes picture with CZ * LOOK GUYS THEY ARE FRIENDS lmao you guys are so fucking retarded its unreal

you are the only retard here

Harmony 00000 end of week.

250~0 sats

Is there a wallet for One yet? Where do anons store their ONE? US residents will be kicked out of Binance soon. Not much time left till Sept. u am worried I might need to sell my 2 mil ONE for more linkies at these prices.

Use Trust Wallet

More like sharting

WERE FUCKING CRASHING SUB 100 SATS IMMINENT

Attached: 1528651919364.png (680x677, 451K)

I dont see the ONE in trust wallet in the select list.

>Where do anons store their ONE?
Binance.

Attached: 1532586472515.jpg (600x600, 33K)

What we gonna do in sept bros

We Ameri fags will be kicked out soon from binance. At this time its not quite certain Binance.us will list ONE or not.

Just transfer them to my Binance acc. I am not from US, so I can keep an eye on them for you.
There will be a caretaker fee tho. But it is nothing compared to the sense of security I am offering.
Contact my secretary if you want the details

Thank you so much user. Appreciate it. Please tell me your Binance one wallet address so that all of us can see how much poor fag you are.

Token swap in August (?) and they'll release an official wallet.

Ahem attention anons... I told you so

hahaha this is the new deep brainless changchain

Attached: 1561320304137.jpg (399x385, 44K)

ledger nano s in conjunction w/ binance DEX wallet. Just use a vpn you brainlet

It will show up if you transfer to your BNB address, you will also need a small amount of BNB to transact for fees.

How many do you need to become a millionaire?

link didnt choose to be on harmony harmomy choose link

Also, when is it going up? I get paid next week and I need to accumulate more.

Exa

Going exactly as I predicted 2 hours ago, pump spike happening now, enjoy the ride Boys but remember it won't last as we are bound to reach 115 and likely to go under

Harmony One best rating Binance IEO projek and very good team. Easy 10-1000x

1 mill is the supposed 'make it amount' but looking at the total supply it will probably be way more than that unless this really becomes a top 10 coin in a bullrun. (not informed on how future supply is released)

I will never have 10k to put into crypto

Attached: apu.jpg (619x453, 28K)

How come? It shouldn't take too long if you save some of your wagie money every month. How many expenses do you have lol?

Attached: images (4).jpg (230x219, 12K)

I have 5k but I'm moving across the country in a month so I can't afford to go all in. It'll also be the first time I live alone so I don't know what all my expenses will be. I'm 19 so I haven't been saving for long.

Except anyone with half a neuron knew cloud computing was a meme.

You'll probably have a while to accumulate this anyway. I doubt its moving fast anytime soon, so if you're that desperate look at picking up a job or something.

i feel you

Yeah, thanks user, that gives me hope. I have a job at the moment, looking to transfer since they're a global company. I know it's all guesswork but how long do you think I'll have to accumulate?

One question I have though is why so many tokens? Do they really expect to get that broad adoption?

Not entirely sure otherwise i'd be a millionaire as well haha, but iv'e experienced what you're going through now before. That feeling of 'missing out' because you think it will moon and you dont have the money right now. It never does lol. Just look how long it took linkies to get their 10x. I'd guess you have until atleast end of 2019. Just look at graphs from other shilled coins compared to this. Pumps on release and dumps to oblivion for months.

Actually all of CZs backed tokens have eventually 10x in the few months after offering sorry

If you're referring to that picture with the likes of Matic on it with 17x then i'll just sit and laugh.

Yes even matic did a 10x , suck my dick

Thanks again user, I'm young and naive ig. I remember begging my dad to buy me some bitcoin in 2011 or 2012, believe it or not, I feel cheated outta my millions. I have 15k ONE so I guess if it goes up significantly I can use the gains to fund the next moon mission.

Rankash, what is this shit?

Lankesh, go home.

how many ones to make it?

But matic started at 5million

1m ONEs to make it
100k ONEs to be invited to their BBQs

Attached: 1563225397802.jpg (1728x1296, 958K)

Attached: CZ_dVPNs2.png (564x490, 159K)

SENT on

Attached: CZ_dVPNs.png (544x253, 65K)

You can still access your wallets on Binance, and send them to other exchanges. You just won’t be able to trade your funds until Binance US releases or if it lists on other exchanges.

As predicted we are losing steam by the minute boys. Are you ready to see 115 in the following hours?

Delusional.

>Selling before psd2 rollout
Never gonna make it

I've 100% predicted the price today and everyone said that to me. They said I was gonna "eat my words" when it was over 130 today and would "never even reach 120". However I profited and they didn't. Feel free to read this entire thread plus the other two about ONE here on biz and you'll see :)

yeah man you already said this in something lke 150 different posts

But have I been wrong?

what price eoy?
please help nostradamus
thanks

You'll only be right when we reach 105, not before.

Still too early to make a solid prediction on that but is the rumors that a coinbase listing on September are true this will moon for sure

The prediction of 105 wasn't originally mine, I merely backed it up stating that we are going to test the support on the low 100s again. With all the shilling going on today on bizz support for ONE and attention on it has soared but I still believe it's entirely possible. What I said is we are hitting sub 115 in the following hours and we can see that support is being torn every minute and price is going down :)

You are literally on crack if you think we're going to 105 sats

How can we go to the moon if NASA engineers say we haven't made it past the Van Allen Radiation Belt?

Attached: hqdefault-2.jpg (480x360, 17K)