SELL SELL SELL

CRYPTO BEING REGULATED BY DRUMPF

STREAM;
youtu.be/zAICzg8ir50

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-135634_cropped.png (1440x1306, 1.38M)

We were just recovering. .. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Attached: 5719495+_e9161644d0fdc9aca0edaabd6f159fca.jpg (325x325, 10K)

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

enjoy KYC faggots

Attached: 1559933593980.png (300x300, 85K)

OH NONONONO

AHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED AMERINIGGER SUBHUMAN PIECES OF SHIT HOW MANY MUTILATEDJEW DICKS HAVE YOU SUCKED TODAY BURGER SLUTS

>he doesnt realize his third world shithole depends on the u.s like a newborn sucking his moms tit

THE US IS THE THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE, RETARD, ENJOY THOSE JEW DICKS IN YOUR MOUTH

Literally what can they do except push people into privacy coins even faster. Overseas banks will open that allow you to cash out. There's just too much money now.

based schizo sex tourist

Fuck you TripFag, unironically KYS

Attached: waifu.jpg (993x1200, 254K)

thanks just bought 100k

If Crypto starts to become regulated wouldn't that legitimize Crypto as a real currency then?

Attached: 1514739455818.jpg (474x474, 25K)

Attached: 1553263180112.jpg (374x374, 24K)

>buy bitcoin legitimately
>wash it with XMR via morph script without javascript
>completely untraceable money
>literally nothing they can do

Attached: 1562095874502.jpg (440x514, 86K)

"IF YOU WANT TO USE IT TO [GO ON THE DARKWEB] AND USE IT FOR ILLEGAL TRANSACTIONS] YOU WILL GET CAUGHT"

FUCK THE FED, FUCK THE SEC, FUCK THE FBI, FUCK THE CIA, FUCK FINRA, MOST OF ALL FUCK THE JEWS AND JANNIES

CANT CATCH US BITCHHHHHHH I LITERALLY HAVE AN IQ OF 190 TRY IT FAGGOTS

Who gives a fuck I’ve never kyc’d In my life and I won’t start now!!

based and maybebluepilled

LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT SMILING LIKE HIS MOTHER JUST SPANKED HIS DICK BECAUSE HE GETS TO SHIT ON CRYPTO, FUCK YOU NIGGERS. YANG 2020 NO CRYPTO LAWS

Lol it's a briefing, settle down Muhammad.

It's ok boys, they can't make it 2 questions in without talking about racism. This will never happen.

Bassically
>we support US sanctioned and regulated crypto
>we dont support overseas ICO's (((chainlink))))
>we dont support law evading coins (((monero)))
>dont even try to buy drugs online anymore you will get assraped (((topfucking kek as if)))
>drumpf isnt a racist goyim ((((MIGA))))

This is the same press conference and hearing they've been having since 2016, they're just as dumb now as they were then.

>Please don't use your deflationary coins to buy drugs and support terrorism, use our inflationary coins to buy drugs and support terrorism instead, or else. Trust us, is better for you unironically.

Attached: a73V5ow_700b.jpg (700x839, 102K)

Yang has talked about regulating crypto openly and increasing taxes on it (and everything else) exponentially you stupid faggot

Ugh

This is so massively bullish for chainlink.

lmfao

you hear from the voice that the bullshit questions on "MUH RACISM" is always from some retarded nigger-cunt

thats absolutely fucking disgusting jesus christ.
imagine the stench after she walks down the stairs to get to her car?
christ all fuckin mighty

dare I say, you should obtain intercourse?

AHEM..
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP..!

LINK is MUNICH's coin

he literally said it in the newsfremce.

Hows the weather in Tel Aviv today, Boaz?

Not as nice as Monatana.

Attached: 60818E5F-C9C3-4B79-86AC-91BEFC772D12.jpg (1125x1793, 1.1M)

bassed

>im also omw to the DOJ to give a speech on antisemitism

Unironically bullish for Brapper Token.

I haven't been watching and can't. Any signs they are actually gonna do anything?

Attached: crunch.jpg (1066x1062, 94K)

Is this ass real? Wtf

>Trump tweets "crypto bad
>Market dumps
>Treasury sec says "crypto ok, just don't do illegal"
>Market pumps

Looks like big money has their bags and is controlling crypto now. Let the games begin!

Nobody figured out the big picture. Facebook has been bleeding users and Libra is the hail mary to corral them back. But to do that, all other crypto has to be stamped out.

Announcing AML/KYC for crypto is a coordinated push by the US government to restore Facebook's userbase in exchange for access to the fount of information arising from Libra usage.

So they spent 30 minutes trying to pin him as a racist.

NO YOU NEED TO PANIC SELL

Yes. Muh "insitutional investors" will never come before the space is properly regulated. The people who fight sensible regulation are RETARDS or CRIMINALS.

Mnuchin is /ourguy/. He literally said they are cracking down on money launderes and other manipulators and that crypto speculators are JUST FINE but need to be careful.

Very bullish for coins that don't want to skirt legality (psst; BSV)

Just when I thought it wasn't possible for me to hate Jews more than I already do, they always find a way.

based

Jews have centered their existence on trying to make life miserable for the goyim. They perceive us as cattle. They hate us and actively try to make us live miserable lives as good lives are only deserved by jews.

if you actually listen to what he's saying it's clear the only choice is to stop any kind of filing or cooperation you had been doing and most likely move out of the country. any person transacting in bitcoin can be held to the same standard as a bank? kill yourself faggot. come take them bitch.

Yeah but when at least 80% of society will always side with their Jewish masters and be willing Jew slaves, they'll always win. We are just fucked. Those people aren't consciously aware they're siding with the Jew overlords but they are PROGRAMMED to do it all the same. Whether a drone is aware or not doesn't change the fact that it serves its master perfectly.

We are fucked.