Why do boomers think there's honour in wageslavery?

Why do boomers think there's honour in wageslavery?

Attached: 1563264858378.png (663x707, 346K)

because master said so

Slave morality.

Because boomers gonna boom

>phone bad
>I hate my wife
>shiny stones and diamonds = value

Brainwashing, more specifically

Because back then wage "slaving" wasn't that bad. Minimum wage got you way further back then than now. Boomers naively think things are still the same.

We need people to work so the economy can function and get things running.
Otherwise who's going to pave the roads, serve food, clean up, build houses...
To say otherwise is to say you're a communist.

Laboring to provide for yourself and your family is honorable. Also, jobs need to be done. Without people working their job you'd have no electricity, internet, grocery stores, shitty moe anime etc.

that's all they know. they never bothered to think an alternative was possible so now they defend their idiocy until their deaths because admitting otherwise would negate their lives' purpose. aka sunk cost fallacy.

I infact know how many of these self proclaiming hard working people just sit their asses off doing hardly anything. my guess is they cope hard. But you just cant say publicly that only losers become wageslaves, that would hurt them.

Why do zoomers think society can sustain itself if everybody was a worthless NEET?

lol what society? I have nothing incommon with mohammed next door and jamal on the other side.

Only sensible answer ITT

A 24 yo wage slave reporting in.
Without my wage job I'll be on the street and kill myself.
With my wage slave job I hate myself everyday. It feels like someone owns my life, and they can assert judgement on every little mistake.
Swear to God I'm gonna kill myself before 50

NEETs are gonna starve when SHTF. Hope you're ready

>lol what society?
>t. Retard while munching on snacks from a grocery store, sitting in a chair built by someone else, on the Internet and living in a climate controlled house built by someone else

I'm going to blow my brains out when shit hits the fan. What's the point of surviving if you're going to live a miserable life? It's literally why I refuse to wagecuck.

Good.

Bachelors in Biomedical Science Masters in Clinical Virology. Work in a Microbiology lab in an Essex hospital. I love my job. Don't need to work really as I made £900,000 from getting into ETH super early and selling at around 90% from ATH, but I genuinely love my job. Sucks you neets don't have that.

Never heard anyone say that, but it's definitely more honorable than being a NEET with delusions of grandeur living parasitically off of other people.

Because for most, the alternatives are homeless or welfare. Compared to those, wagies are very honorable. This is what starts it, an those that enter it, hope in the future, it's going to be better.
As decades pass and wagie keeps wagecukin, he no longer hopes things will change for the better. So the only confort he finds for himself is that he made the honorable choice. And this blows the madness WAGE=HONORABLE out of proportion.

What does t. Stands for?

Thank you

Goushujin sama arigatou!

Attached: 1562414251452.jpg (670x573, 69K)