Hello guys, I'm back from the old thread...

Hello guys, I'm back from the old thread. Ironically after I posted that thread I had a blackout and wasn't able to send anyone any BTC. When the power came back on I looked in the archive and tons of people had posted their addresses, I have no problem with sending out like 100 BTC but I do not want pajeets to get ahold of it as they can just switch IPs and trick me into sending them lots of BTC. So how will this work?

Post a couple of sentences talking about what you will do with the BTC once you've received it (and your BTC address). Anyone who does this will receive 2 BTC, I will send out all BTC when the thread closes. I do not want to send out lots of BTC at the moment because the value of BTC is already really low and I don't want it to go even lower from people cashing out. Thanks.

If your sentences aren't in proper English I will not send you any BTC.

Attached: untitled3.png (852x583, 46K)

sirs ill buy many many cows for u, please gib btc

thanks I got my coins :)

Kys

Hookers, my friend. Also cocaine.
1PjFR5JArueyGuNX8zdA4hgHcY5kPXWPsP

I’m going to invest them in acquiring a small sea-side restaurant on the Costa Blanca, in Spain. Thank you, based BTC Lord.
15vWuh3opR2Py13aZ1Q3SYKjnofYf5Cgmy

I will fund a lifeboat charity for African migrants trying to sneak into Europe in rubber dinghy's

I will buy custom 2 meters high Bobo statue.
18sk4teif3UUkzrR6pqbFJnzUJhozbqs2q

Attached: Bobo.jpg (833x849, 57K)

Honestly, would cash some out to buy my mother a nice wedding gift and then send some of the remainder to her coinbase account. She's had a hard time for a while and finally found a nice man that she is marrying this year. I'm extremely proud of her, but don't have many resources to get her something nice.

This may be a troll thread, but on the off chance it isn't I figure it's worth a shot. My BTC wallet address is here: bc1q7q52vusqvmpgltadd200sqq257qeugh9cy4w7w

These threads are an IQ test and you failed

I'm gonna pay my debts and start my own company, something like a good whiskey bar with comedy shows.

thanks friend! Appreciated!

I'm gonna pay my debts and start my own company, something like a good whiskey bar with comedy shows.

3Jxat4S8GsUHTZMeBx5xZpha2r5smaH9bi

Would help my mommy she has rheumatoid arthritis so it'd go towards surgery.

3BMEXkftmTZbxW1gVGLc3SLBf7pnGLsHwr

You should gift her something crazy, like custom 2 meters high Bobo statue.

>NO BEGGING: Begging or asking for 'free money'/crypto is strictly forbidden. Encouraging beggars, or posting any kind of 'free money' offer is also strictly forbidden.

Well fukkin RIP

Cheers again! man!

I will pay off bills and buy a lot of Eggos.

33sHQq9mxFVXCiSemwsftEUGhSkaLpvsVR

I would invest one in FTM, another I would use to pay out my student loan (only have 2000 euros left).
If not larp, you can send them here:
1AUEABGWUwB6oZU7BJvMcj2j6mEzWCHzh

np man, sent

Would put the kids in a decent school. Put some tires on the truck. Give some a TA pajeet who is poor. Then put the rest away for retirement.
1TWFJ2XB37SJbhUPJkhYAdx2TX3zksfeb

report them
help to clean the board

I will immediately buy Hamony. That will give me enough to make it in 2 years. Once rich, I'll retire, buy a nice ranch or farm in central PA with my wife, raise goats and chickens, and have 6 children.

33FaLKD7YCwnhLAPxGzF35ZgCWfL5y2VvE

Ain’t gonna lie to you. Blackjack and hookers.

1JDNEWuQixR2RJ1RmMp3WzKKTbuV9Bw2vS

Attached: E40FFCB8-69AD-4C31-B2C2-5744AD68BD99.jpg (655x533, 131K)

bc1qz9j79qtkr0wslp3aykq23rygvhs3ypsuyzfamq

I will hold it until it has enough value to pay my kids college.

Hello sir, I will buy food and never trade again sir. Please pick me.
39isSEapMx1mSkTDwuNP6fUbqbrfCRVp7N

3CRR7Codnw52BkxwB3Zgt8YiFmWzjvfesh

hey user, i'm making a website and i need money to pay the api services and to hire another web dev without begging and selling my soul to the fucking VC or demon investors.

t. white caucasian 30 years old europoor

i will buy sailboat to live in it
1BmK8jNpvd92qN13AQrf1eYmHaUPPyYvU6
thanks

clean this fucking thread up for free already you worthless fat janitors

Attached: 1536100116677.jpg (1200x900, 256K)

Pay off my debts and finally move to Austin.
bc1qq6udnasw2awgq89ecttxjpfu6gfnfdny7fk8mp

Going to pay ex gf her debt so I'm finally free of that unstable whore. I would need like 5 btc but whatever you can spare is great.

bc1qa47lugtzme7mdnfm30tlj5kfhr2cac5zf665cp

Dont think you can fix anyone but yourself OP

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-195636_Trust Wallet.jpg (1080x2220, 223K)

im reporting all you FILTHY BEGGARS

I am a 19 year old male from the Netherlands in college atm. After college I want to start my own web development company as I ain't gonna life a 9 to 5 live working as a slave, could use these funds perfectly for that purpose. Thanks in advance user.

1CNhENJHsLTNP36AUQr9ULrjiP4nuxzRfs

Unironically started buying BTC to save for my son's college fund. (He's only 2 now.)
32i2pRqwuvxGvbsj8aFDTL5Z6TJAMS6cmi

3BRazUovgmESUUDPpo3Y9qqpi6SZedYtNn

I live in the middle of nowhere in a no-name shithole town and I really need to move to a place with actual oportunities. I make music, with the money i'll buy the necessary equipement to record a deceant sounding album (have a pretty large amount of songs building up by now) and if i manage to relocate i plan on getting together with musicians that will be able to take my music to another level. Not sure if this is a troll post or not, but i guess i don't have anything to lose by posting my adress so here you go...

I just started a decent paying job and got out of 30k of debt by selling most of my stuff. Now we are just left with our mortgage. 2 btc would be incredible for my wife and daughter, I could buy her an all wheel drive car. The winters here in Alaska can be scary and she drives a FWD minivan. I drive a little beat up Kia Sportage, but you know what, I am very happy with my finances and it has made my relationship with my wife 100x better. We are at the point where we can start saving for the future. I am only 25 but I feel like I'm way ahead of most people my age as far as financial awareness goes. I only have a couple hundred in BTC now so I would hold the other half and hope we make it. Thank you user.

34EDtRh5jX3Cw6E35FmwyFFd51ZXjh8X38

Hmmm 2 BTC, probably spend half of it on car parts and the other half on stinky linkies.

1AV5HTksP8v9EdTW9pXWsnMgi4NsgAjtQx

Jannies are in on it. Over the last 2 weeks datamining staled, so they are resolving to promising free monies for data.

Attached: taykey.jpg (1360x1103, 400K)

I could definitely use 2 BTC to move away from my in laws. I would like me, my wife and our new born baby to run away from this place and start our own. Please good user, help me.

19K3eJoLTKJH6dNecEcnCkXB4qp48hLU39

Yooooo this is copypasta

>reverse image search
>54 results
Can't believe you dumb faggots are falling for this. Fucking linkies.

Honestly all into Link and Ftm so I can retire in my 20s. I will become a humble chicken farmer tending to my girls, occasionally appearing online to shitpost.

12JwThWgshMDhjA5MhzC8Lu3XyopTWUKev

I will help out my parents financially through retirement. My father got fired because the company needs to save money on workers and my mother is not in the condition to work.

16oH4iwHY7zqmeUZc6ZkdQet1exD7GhbWM

With 2 BTC, I will spend half of the bitcoins on paying back student loan and the other half on starting a small e-commerce business.

1QKzSbrGGvzyTWNfRrvjhGRRvMxvWRZ7Bm

Quit larping you’re gonna crush these pajeets

I will be using it to help pay for my fathers bone marrow surgery to transplant in order to prolong his life. Anything would help.

1CG4mdaYUKow3QjdT247jYWRkGX1Rm92aX

i plan to hold BTC for a few years and hopefully be able to change my life with the gains. I would be able to provide a better future for my daughter and my family. I just to live peacefully, spend time with those I love, and be free from having to work a menial, unfulfilling job.

Thanks OP

3MRMtSPxKJKbQdt55Mj7pECDDCdYVFjKFA

Attached: meditating-monk.jpg (220x285, 22K)

1q5SVj6m82agL1SqTRToaF9mLiUvYA1L8

Hello Sir

I'm 22F. I'm so depressed due the college loan. Sir, help me to pay off my loan.

Appreciated!

Glad you got the wallet back OP, these coins were all mind right? And laptop charger/battery was broken¿

Anyway I'll put the BTC to good use - 100% in Chainlink which is a steal st current prices. You should buy some link as well .n

1G2jJgxxhmbxVGsmArcaYwAuos6piUX6Y

Attached: 1563346511386.png (1001x959, 1.1M)

I'll market buy 2BTC worth of stinkies.
bc1q3r67s7cte7vv4qe0eamv5p485s7s73zfcqpwms

Attached: 1484603101664.png (731x1070, 571K)

i will fly to Thailand to bang ladyboys.
I will provide pictures, as well.

bc1q2n52a6nffpnr6ruyj6cg86fhxjrjtrpyala54j

Attached: imadeit.jpg (1337x1337, 382K)

I lost my btc from 2010 on first Silkroad.
Now i will take it to cold storage
1KvF5uQPeGpHds8soK7CiohF1U81iHpcbV

I'd probably start investing some BTC as well, since you never know where it's gonna go. Either that or a nice whiskey bar with good stand-up comedy.

My mother in law was recently diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer. I've had to leave my job to care for her so money is tight at the moment. Anything would help OP.

bc1qqj3mwrz97aee9zd55umgnw9acx5wrgw8e2xz2y

I'd probably start investing some BTC as well, since you never know where it's gonna go. Either that or a nice whiskey bar with good stand-up comedy.

I will quit my soul crushing wage slavery.

1GPRbsAkZ1kSmpvdQEnRH3vGnTNz42QovW

I will purchase a small piece of woodland, grow antlers, and live like an an animal. when i die, i will carry anons name to valhalla.

33Q8TB6fosxEJ5g3F9xSh1BYhpLFwXTvwa

Attached: slough feg.jpg (480x480, 51K)

I will buy a teeth-bleaching kit, a plane ticket to the German Alps and finally convert 50% of the remaining BTC to USD and buy various metals.

Oops, forgot the address.
199MfXipxbd8YjUVfwvQNi3fJ21AW9GWw3

I will buy a golden toilet and poop in it

bc1qwfc6a4r7ryh6aaent8tr2whatqmd3k8svzdfvx

I would hold it for a year or longer, because I think the Bitcoin prophecy will come true (over 100k a coin). Then maybe cash out half and use it to improve my life somehow. Honestly I'm not exactly sure what I would do with it, I never had that much money before and even thinking about it makes my head spin.

3JN5Jha86udPi96jyJBKw6n6e6w1K3mLR8

I would continue to invest with it and build a racecar.

1K9tEP91JrKhxdNEJ67DWkfMxuXjFvbwmw

I would hold 1.5btc for life. The other .5 I would sell when the price is high enough and use the cash to purchase some carpentry shit for my and my brother

13y4MgTCrCHuoc29yiu9YEgU4wZrobZLaC

3KfoAgYoKYVskKBgdRAnTJXXcSf11mYmX2

I will most likely hold. I’ve been trying to get 1 BTC since 2017.

Hi OP,

I will give it to my niece when she's 18. Her mom had breast cancer and her dad p much became a drunk after she died :/

Terrible situation for such a sweet kid.

Thank you for your time/gift.

32voGbx54tVgvZbbHzzDt5cmoRG4trRP5y

My cat just passed away, have had it since I was a kid. Her name was Vaska (actually a shortened Russian Vasily-something). With some BTC I'd buy myself another cat, something special, like a Russian blue because I am the least allergic to those kinds.

Some stories from my cat:
She was an amazing hunter, always brought in prey every other day or so, especially during the summer months. One time she left 3 dead mice in my parents' bed, like a gift for the whole family.

We had purchased her as a male cat because the veterinarian had told us it was a male so we didn't think much about it. However one day she began turning fatter, and me (aged 8 or something), immediately thought there were kittens on the way. However, my parents thought otherwise and believed she had some worms or something in the stomach. After we had given her medicine, without any success, we took her to the veterinarian and he told us that she was due in about 2 weeks and that there were 4 kittens on the way.

The kittens were the best furballs ever to live on this planet, they also caused a lot of havoc in the house, like breaking all the plant pots by pushing them off the railings beside the windows.

We eventually sold them off, since when the kittens grew old enough they started to compete with Vaska for her territory in the household. :(

I have more stories, however, they are too many. I am very saddened by her recent passing, but since I have a small allergic response towards regular cats, I'd use the BTC to purchase a cat from Russia (I have visited family there and I didn't have any allergic response towards their cats). Russian Blues are astonishingly beautiful, therefore I'd buy one of those.

BTC address: 1PsyLD8ADx7fcga5j8KwJ7iNCs3EguvVp7

Thank you for reading,
Kind regards

bc1qpcfjgsx2qzezlu0dkay2f9ve9xj2kx498ep7u7

I'll make 10x before EOY and send you back half. Unironically.

I would honestly take some of it and invest in in some high yield dividend funds, put some into Link, and hold the rest.
3LN9BWgaDxW8sjcd4K6mB6a8X5EBSAHXuK

Hahahahaha these are the moronic newfags shilling link

bc1qlqksmzajakhn8c6nysfh20su77fjd2trhs99a8
Probably gonna hold a year and hope the value goes up.
I need some surgery so that, if I have anything after that I'm gonna buy my mum a campervan since she wants to go travelling around europe.
If this isn't a meme thanks user.

dear sir
fuck you kindly
stop posting this because my pajeet compatriots belive this bait and stop looking for work and the Indian economy crashes
you sir are the reason india will not be a superpower in 2020
you are probably pakistani or chink scum, but dont worry you will be burried in feces soon enough

I bought some BTC recently, and I'm holding them until 2020 halving. Unfortunately I could not afford buying much, so a little boost would be much appreciated! :)

Once cashed out, I will use that money to get closer to my dream: I want to become a full time writer.
That money would grant me the chance to leave my job for some months and spend all my time for writing!

3E6nPmKUjphoLDbVQThNneaMs5CyBcBvCd

Currently everything I make is being saved for the future. My goal is to have at least 2 children within the next 5 years. I plan on taking an active role in their lives. I buy very little for myself. Thank you so much OP.

3BL5pT93mmMK4jPtN1w9CA2xohgXwv9vfm

Attached: 1563058991947.gif (220x278, 32K)

Literally only hookers. No regrets.
3N4FhqhBjDitRZBwGBEbvQaNG5rLw4URCF