How come every time somebody said link was going down they were flamed?

How come every time somebody said link was going down they were flamed?

Are those link moonboys still holding? Do you realise that you could have some for twice as much as it is worth now.

Or will you hold right down to a few % above your buy in and go "I'm a good trader I didn't make a loss"
Literally all you had to do was sell when it was blatently the top

Attached: coin-logo-chainlink.jpg (300x300, 7K)

If you're this desperate for attention why not just go on chaturbate and shove uncooked spaghetti up your ass

>Or will you hold right down to a few % above your buy in and go "I'm a good trader I didn't make a loss"

yes, I will do this while Sergey dumps the rest of his shit onto nulinkers.

>Literally all you had to do was sell when it was blatently the top

you sold at 80ct?

We knew, we only said that. We sold at the top.

Attached: 81D033DD-DD59-43DD-A17C-5EC8AA711C49.jpg (739x446, 240K)

It was blatantly the top 3 times before it topped out. Thanks for your input Captain Hindsight.

what fucking timeline are u on man? Link is fucking scam

>he thinks theres a top

No moon sir, zero soon. big drop. sell now!

never fucking selling you nigger

I would rather hold until the bottom than have it moon without me. Hindsight is 20/20 and I can't predict the future.

Attached: 1559167172852.jpg (2880x1800, 1.46M)

This. Ofcourse it feels bad when it goes down and i could have at least double my stack but on the otherhand if i miss the moon by being 2 greedy i would kms.

Missing the moon is a terrible feeling indeed but I think the secret to success is overcoming this emotion. For me it is by far the worst feeling you can experience so there must be some hidden secret or extra-sensory emotion relating to god and the universe. FOMO is the death gasp of other gods as their watch JESUS build the first universe before they did.

Agreed. I feel like the LINK moon trip is the trip I spent with Jow Forums. That making it isn't how high or low LINK goes, but being with anons on Jow Forums when it happens.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (705x1000, 149K)

This.

It's all or nothing, I could lose 10k and keep waging, or I could retire by the time I'm 30. Those are the 2 options remaining to me.

sold 100k linkies at 1$ after seeing how shit mainnet was, then google tweet deopped and i bought back in 1t 1.7$, lost a shit ton of linkies because of this mindset. another google could drop right fucking now out of nowhere, it won't because i m holding but if I sell it will.
somehow the world wants me to wagecuck forever... if I sold at 4$ and bought now i would have made more to cover the google cloud loss and would have made a profit, but it's easy in hindsight and i'm not that mad about it.
tldr: 44k linkies -> swung to 120k -> swung to 55k... which isn't that bad

With 100k+ Linkies, you should've put 100k in a cold wallet and wait it out.

The $5 Coinbase frenzy was such an obvious top... Who didn't sell then?

Biz only gets funny when we're losing money

or you can not be retarded and sell 50% at a 20x and buy in 3-6 months later for probably 30x the coins. lol

Show us all your successful trades then
If it had hit 7 dollars and you sold at literally the 5dollar peak that it was for 20 fucking minutes then you'd have still missed out

Congrats to the boys who did swing trade right this time no hate towards you just sick of this 2020 vision bullshit

Personally I left my make it stack because that's what it is

it's a make it stack I don't need more I fully believe in 1k and getting my stack another 30 percent more isn't important any more

you can't predict this.
It's impossible, and TA is a meme.
Understand that because you predicted one or twice because of luck, it doesn't mean it's a realiable method to predict the top or the bottom.

I’m with you boys holding until moon or zero my hands are tempered steel

the only correct mindset. you can't win without taking risks.

>How come every time somebody said link was going down they were flamed?
Whoa???
No way that happened...
Not good...