Let's shill it to reddit guys

>Let's shill it to reddit guys
>We need them to pump the price guys
>Anyone who doesn't wanna shill is a discord tranny DILATE DILATE

You see what happens when you shill it to weak hands? LINK used to be the best performing coin when BTC shat the bed now it's one of the worst. Hope you fags were happy with your paper gains, fucking idiots

Attached: 1401693242705.gif (351x417, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bithumb.com/trade/order/LINK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They were the actual discord trannies and they sold the top, gg

Based and redpilled

Yea it felt pretty good to be a big boi for a few days. Hehe.. What I can I say? It sure was an epic HODL!

>obsessing over some subreddit with 2,000 active users

Reddit had two chainlink boards before the shilling. Take it up with Sergey and his 700k a day dumps.

I hope the dopamine was worth it

How fucking stupid does one have to be to not realize this?

Reddit brought attention to twitter and all the crypto media. If we were still under the radar, Sergey "dumping" wouldn't even affect the price. Now weak hands are falling for the fud and selling with sergey

Let's just learn from it and NEVER agree with ANYONE who tries to get normies on board EVER again (institutional investors/adopters excluded obviously)

Yes I had fun and we had cool threads. Thats what matters in the end. FUN.

Marines always FUD because they know what they are in. Shills took over recently as pajeets are just too many for us to deal with.

Yeah twitter shills are the fucking worst, brought way too much unwanted attention. Hope the worst of them get shaken out and we are left with actually smart ones.

buy $OTO, fren. you'll make it quicker than you think.

They probably bought back around $3 and bagholding with the rest of us tho

The only one who dumped and is still dumping is Sergey. LINK would be worth >3$ now.

If we didn't have weak hands, we'd be above $3, has nothing to do with Sergey

Is OP retarded? Vote YES or NO

>he doesn’t see the long game
Biz got ruined by normies in 2017, I used to make 20k a month in steady passive income just from the incredible stock tips and crypto shilling we had. Then 2017 turned this board into reddit/pajeet central, so we had to burn those fuckers hard. Chainlink is a meme is a meme WAS a meme. We baited redditors into fomoing so hard on the “super sekrit biz tip” that they’d get burned with 50% losses in a week and would never come back. Every Redditor who bought LINK will have genuine PTSD when they come on this board and in a few more weeks we’ll be able to have normal diverse discussions over promising projects again.
This was all in retaliation for the “here’s how I turned 100 dollars into 10k on biz and you can TOO” article that was top of google results for all of 2017.
If you’re holding LINK right now take a long hard look in the mirror, you are the newfag.

Attached: 6BF89A8A-63AA-4210-AC3F-280448A5769B.jpg (938x632, 78K)

>Nothing to do with Sergey
Price is 3.3$ per LINK in korean exchange. Sergey is dumping hard, it's a fact. Millions of LINK dumped in a few weeks is not chump change, that's multiple times more than every fomoing redditor accumulated.

bithumb.com/trade/order/LINK

Bithumb is always trading higher than other exchanges for some reason

you were supposed to sell the top user

But their bottom is also higher than pre Coinbase. We're at pre coinbase levels because Sergey started dumping.

Attached: 1550382589720.png (549x706, 42K)

>he doesn't know
jokes on you, you fucking normie, today I will laugh at any link holders selling off their bags

Attached: 1561659328577.jpg (334x506, 39K)