VIDT looking good

Nothing but buys, maybe a good entry? About to throw up 11 eth

Attached: vidt.jpg (394x394, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/tokentxns?a=0xe7c54558a04f2f673ce271b6c908839e9342a50a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is my only alt that is still in the green.

I just got wrecked super hard on rsr and I cant even sell. I shouldnt have doubted VIDT. Im going back to all in until at least a new ATH

Fuck you you asian autist weirdo lulo or whatever the fuck your name is you weirdo anime literal fag

Get the fuck out dont rebuy you dork

This color is ugly as fuck. I hate it.

It's alright, I regret being too conservative when I grabbed my bag of this back in May.
Kek I just noticed my ID is pretty close. It is a weird color. I think it's teal which is indeed ugly.

...what?

Wak handed bitch. You don't deserve
VIDT.

Im pretty happy with my decision, I sold at around 40 cents sooo. Not selling again until at least a new ATH. Swinging is stressful. Just put up a 16 eth buy wall

loooool good luck with your 3rd wreck idiot.

meh I just started crypto this summer and Ive gone from 3k to around 15k with a few trades so not worried

good luck losing them all on an issue-specific shitcoin then. Learn the max possible marketcaps next time. Vidt is over for a while, it will just chop.

And if you are selling RSR on a triple s/r flip on all pairs, you werent deserving that money anyways.

Sounds like someone’s trying to convince themselves

My rsr stops are ready (all in profit) just in case, only follin around. Btw I was also in vidt, shilled hard, made a 7x and got out of it. I don't have any hostility to the project, you just need to learn the marketcap capacities of the crypto projects. RSR upside probability is like vidt x1000

rsr is way more risky. Its insane. Also, I hate that supply. The main thing that RSR has going for it is its backers. I plan on riding VIDT back up and then spreading out my portfolio more and will look at rsr again when that happens. Short term, theres nothing to move rsr

You hate that supply? You didn't even made a FA of the project then. That's a supply to be burned to peg RSV. The short term hype already dumped on the 3rd 2 days after decreasing volume (Huobi). It dumped just to the flip. Selling now is just admitting you don't know a shit about the markets, just like going all-in without a stop last week was. Just gtfo of the markets while you are still in profit and do some studying mate.

Of course he doesn't, he said himself that he just started. His luck will even out soon.

the rsr fanboys trying to rationalize their decision in the vidt thread lol

I'm not an rsr holder, very low iq association. We've all been where you are, thinking they're hot shit multiplying their lunch money. Doing what you're doing is simply not possible with portfolios in the higher six figure ranges and above.

t. own five of the top 20 vidt wallets

Poor fuckin larp. Sign a message or gtfo.

My decisions were these. And you are an idiot.

Attached: doc.jpg (2479x3508, 3M)

I capped the 1 rsr buys page twice instead of the two but you got the point.

And what a fucking coincidence rsr bounced from the resistance you sold. Geez you cheeky clueless idiots are all the same. I wouldn't bother to write you if I wasn't thinking you are a child fooling around without an idea on the market and loose all his lunch money in no time and tried to motivate you to dyor but w/e, you do you and learn the hard way.

your posts all reek of desperation, go back to your rsr general

ok bud

Why are VIDT threads always full of shitskins trying to shill their other shitcoin? Fuck off pajeet

He's right that you should learn to study price action
Really don't know what relevance RSR has to the conversation tho. And it hasn't really been trading long enough to form concrete support or resistance

We're mooning

its because vidt got a solid backing and theyre trying to catch some of that base

Imagine buying high and selling low, then refusing to buy back despite it being cheap still then tirelessly watching Vidt charts 24/7 just to shit on it at any given opportunity to make themselves feel better.

Is this a mental illness? Same happened with Link

Attached: vidtf.jpg (1460x1290, 165K)

It's an annoying trend on biz

Go into any coin specific thread, you'll get these idiots shilling their crap

Just hold VIDT and RSR. Maximum comfy levels.

yeah you're right. RSR thing was opened with this . Actually I stumbled on this thread while searching rsr on biz, and when I saw this replied. Igaf about vidt threats specifically.

btw imo there's been enough PA to form supports (I mistyped support on my prev post) at least un ust pair that MM has been respecting, and as to resistances, in these coins there are generally the first wick up with sound volume after post-IEO dumps, which is 47 sats in BTC pair now.

Why are you faggots STILL in here having a price discussion rsr?

Its this one dude who seems pretty desperate lol

I do whatever I want idiot, say that to the op of the thread who mentioned rsr first and kys

r/iamverybadass...you might belong back there

>I just got wrecked super hard on rsr and I cant even sell
>lol you are so fucking dexperate XDXD

shut up and go buy more tops and sell more bottoms cuz we need moar money tnx.

Reddit faggot speaking. Why am I not surprised you are a bagholder lol.

Lol this dude sounds like some pissed off 12 year old.

Lol woudn't you like that soo much pedo coin lover.

I´m leaving. If somebody wants to buy my bag I´m selling: 4k vidt....oh look just sold.....and now check legallychained.com you guys are fucked. no extra token needed. so long and thanks for all the fish.

Yes don’t invest in google when bing is out there

Cool story. Is there a reason I can't find who the team or the CEO is for that project, or where they're based?

Attached: vidtverifywitheye.jpg (800x600, 373K)

LITtard detected

poorboi cope

>fell flat on my face since i bought 3k at .3 and another 2k at .4
>still bought another 5k after the dip for

4k??? Dude you are broje and insignificant. He sold his 4k bags....like anyone gaf......LOSER.

35$ EOY

Attached: vidt.png (1854x1440, 1.93M)

Top 50 Wallet checking in, had it at 6.5mkt cap wasn't scared when it his the 4s. Just wish I had more fiat lol

Attached: Red Leader.jpg (600x438, 58K)

Why?

OMFG look at the validation wallet guys this is fucking insane. Revenues are thru the fucking roof

How do you view the validation wallet?

etherscan.io/tokentxns?a=0xe7c54558a04f2f673ce271b6c908839e9342a50a

This is 5x more than I've ever seen them do. Imagine if this keeps increasing, on top of the fact that price is going to be lower at the end of the month. Token burn for august will be fuckin ginsane

The circulating supply is too big for that. If we get in to 100 we can hope for 10x gains when it reaches $2. Granted you bought below .20 cents

Top 100*

At 35$ its still under a billion market cap. Considering that shit like Tron got there I think it is possible for vidt to do so.

Not wrong even freaking Verge hit nearly 3b and Electroneum got to 950m