Marriage is unironically a bad bet

>be 18
>dream of an amazing wife and life of luxury
...time passes...
>be 22
>own a fuck ton of LINK
>at a top institution studying important philosophical ideas
>absolutely worried I won’t be able to stop myself from getting married and losing my ability to produce research at a high level
Kek I guess that’s what the boomers here mean by don’t get married

Attached: 9B20A533-56CF-485B-94DF-CF442D145B95.jpg (246x138, 15K)

have fun dying alone

Exact same story as you kek. Wanted to get married so badly at 18. Around 21-22 start to realize it would massively interfere negatively in my life and prevent me from doing anything meaningful with my career. So I just decided to never let gf's stay gf's long and now I am 26 and never plan to get married.

Imagine not realizing you’re fundamentally alone either way

Marriage was unironically the best decision of my life. If I didn’t have my wife I’d be an absolute degenerate hermit, masturbating 6 times a day between McDonalds visits.

>having to make your own sandwiches

I truly feel sorry for you op

Fuck dude it’s so real lmao. How do you take the risk of having a GF? I mean basically you’re gonna fight your own feeling and also her agenda of getting you to commit

>top institution studying philosophical ideas.

What a fucking prick. You really are not welcome here.

How many linkies fren?

Can they steal all your money with chil support in Europe?

Honestly I don't even bother with gf's anymore either. My last gf at 24 was getting dangerously close to wanting me to commit. Actually glad I left her even though she was a fine girl. Still think back on it as a bullet dodged. I try to keep all relations to flings or one night stands. It's better to just see a whore to be honest, it wastes the least amount of time, money and effort on being with a woman as possible.

Become an orthodox jew. There are solutions to high functioning autism inJudaism. It's in fact promoted. The halachka requires you to sleep with your wife on Shabbat. But you're free to study otherwise. Just four times a month, and guaranteed nurture to your offoffsoffoffspoffoffsoffoffsproffoffsoffoffspoffoffsoffoffsprooffoffsoffoffspoffoffsoffoffsproffoffsoffoffspoffoffsoffoffsproning.

have fun dying with wasted creative potential because you devoted all your time and energy fussing over some thot and her crotchspawn.

Fundamentally, life sucks either way and you'll always end up dying with regrets. At least with monklife you have a chance to break new ground in some creative or professional field. Wife and children are for people who don't have anything else to contribute to the world other than their own jism.

Your missing out. That sounds great.

> owning link
> at top institution studying philosophical ideas
Absolutely unequivocally NOT going to make it.

>LOL DUDE AT 18 MARRIAGE!
>IM 21 NOW IM SO MATURE NO ON MARRIAGE
You guys are barely kids still. Stop acting like you’re making important decisions.

Attached: 14084110-F26B-4BBA-A3DF-D37C5B659FCB.jpg (720x763, 42K)

Goddamnit bros I wish I didn’t have a sex drive
Also
>tfw paying for sex is illegal where I’m at
It’s like they want you to fail at anything that may provide genuine solutions to important problems.
>heh, just work for 50 years dude pay your taxes
>heh, your wife should work too

>not wanting to pass on your lineage and be both a paradigm of career AND familial success.
dead end cucks

Eventually you will stop producing good research and will lose your passion for your field as you get out competed by the next generation. This will be very noticeable by about 45 years old. Everyone knows the professor that is just completely fucking checked out with no fucks to give or passion for life. Life is just endless change and you already think you'll be happen forever with one narrow path. Do you honestly think you're going to still be happy writing grant proposals to keep your bills paid and stay at the top of research? Academic life fucking sucks unless you are a super genius, you're only 22 but eventually you will realize it.

how can you get married today when marriage in the west doesnt exist.

What "marriage" is today is essentially a retarded contract (that no one would sign up for if it were a business deal) where a woman can marry you, divorce you (back out without any good reason), take half your wealth and your children. Then she can rape you with child support. She can do all this even if she cheats on you with someone in your own house. She can lie about being raped even though you're "married" to her (so consent has already been given), she can claim you hit her and have you sent to jail.

Most women want to settle down and "marry" after fucking around, with at least a number of guys. Meaning she has been fucked and sucked off other guys. Don't forget after marrying you will be having less sex than you would be if you were single. So even if you do get married it's to a non-virgin who will never be satisfied with you, and will eventually i) get fat, ii) not do housework, and in all likelihood iii) cheat and divorce you.

Marriage is a useful institution for the state because married men are good tax cattle and obedient. They don't commit crime as much as single people, and are stable.

Marriage involves you owning your wife. I used to think "owning" your wife was extreme but this is what it used to be for most of human history. You owned your wife. You were responsible for you. You could physically discipline her, and usually had to pay for her as well (dowry). She would put for you whenever you wanted, and would be a virgin otherwise you wouldn't marry her unless you yourself were older or previously widowed. Women couldn't sign bank loans or even get their car license without their husband's permission. They will also reared to be more obedient and respectful. Now it is pointless.

Still pursue a relationship with a woman but don't cohabitat with her or get "married".

Trips confirm, OP is a cuck.

>You guys are barely kids still. Stop acting like you’re making important decisions.
^this
fucking zoomers
>hurrrrr, I'm gonna retire by the time I'm 30
>hurrrr, ((((((girlfriends)))))))
hahahahaha bunch of idiots
however it is important
your journey from 20-30 will make or break you and establish your trajectory in life
make sure you do it right, you only get one chance

Attached: twin peaks.jpg (415x604, 77K)

enjoy wandering hel for eternity and never reincarnating faggot. imagine choosing one life of generating income in exchange for cutting off your ancestral line for etenity

> leaving yourself open to having your hard earned assets split upon divorce.

I'd quick like to have a woman partner of some sort some day but the thought of spending many shekels on them or even worse having them taken away from me absolutely kills me.

>Fundamentally, life sucks either way
here we go again
can you nihilists just fucking end it already?
I swear, (((you people))) get off on complaining

Attached: 1561680571320.png (446x435, 81K)

Unironically this

But how are you supposed to explain to someone you supposedly love that you'd rather not marry because you're worried she will cuck you in later life. Doomed from the very start if that's the trust you have.

Wagecuck cattle mentality that you need someone else to complete yourself. Ideally men and women are supposed to balance each other out. Unfortunately today men barely classify as men and women are insane thanks to feminism and the internet. I’d love to settle down with a nice girl but I’m yet to find one, this could well be due to my own mind set and behavior and I’m willing to accept that the life I’ve created just hasn’t attracted a stable well balanced decent looking woman. I’ve messed around with enough girls to have seen a lot of their behaviors and nature of extracting resources and it makes me not want to ever sign legal documents. Shit I’d give her a princess party wedding and even wear a ring doesn’t mean I need to sign a ZOG contract entitling her to half my stuff.

Attached: 6A87FFF3-7EA2-47A3-A770-78F574A47D55.png (1769x1177, 2.54M)

lie to her and make false promises

>at a top institution studying philosophical ideas
Dubs and you die.

Attached: 1561238651626.jpg (540x526, 32K)