Talk to me like I’m the head of an investment bank and I’m hearing about link for the first time...

Talk to me like I’m the head of an investment bank and I’m hearing about link for the first time. Why should I invest in this?

Attached: DECA1B88-A3B8-4513-9BCC-9F92D0BB72ED.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

kys

>Firm handshake
>Certain look in the eye
>Whisper 1000 dollars eoy in his ear

Number go up

>walk out, not turning around while eating a bigmac

*sweating*

pee pee poo poo

Attached: 1551265518190.png (500x622, 139K)

gives u a quick handjob and walks away giggling~

S..s..sir you forgot your change. Enjoy that burger sir. *whispering* b..buy ch..ain..link

So you're telling me this project has confirmed ties to the banking cartel, the cream of the crop of global legal firms and institutions as well as some of the biggest tech companies in the blockchain space focused on the soon to be mass adopted enterprise level smart contracts such as consensys, IBM, Intel and Digital Asset and that the solution to the oracle problem which it is aiming to solve is essentially the God protocol as described by the creator of the smart contract concept, ie one of the main pillars of the fourth industrial revolution and the backbone of the future blockchain infrastructure (10% of global GDP in less than 10 years) that will allow massive automation of post trade processing, thus saving all the biggest markets such as derivatives and insurance possibly trillions in saving, AND its the only project of its kind due to its decentralized nature and has the first mover advantage, but despite all these confirmed facts it's being largely ignored by the crypto community, although it has gone up from 120 to 60 ranking in a bear market with no marketing just in a couple of months, simply because a dozens of dedicated autistic neets down vote every possible clue about it on reddit because they're the only ones who realized this revolutionary project would basically replace all the lawyers with neet nodes where 1 link needs to be worth at least 5k usd in order to be sufficient collateral for the quadrillion derivatives market? Do you realize how delusional and insane that sounds? Personally I'm all in.

This but bigly.

>trustless verification payout guarantee
>staking
How would you like to collect debits to your accounts receivable instantaneously and monetize your preexisting data flow? That sound like a good deal to you, you greedy bastard?

Attached: 1563240724261.jpg (594x680, 142K)

GIVE ME YOUR CUM, SERGEY NAZAROV

Attached: 1560016163738.jpg (690x472, 40K)

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Attached: vertsergey.gif (500x567, 1.49M)

The fact you just said “why should I invest in this” as an investment bank makes me cry laughing. You must have no fucking clue what investment banks do you stupid fuck

>1 post by this ID
Larp. Any actual CEO would be smart enough to lurk moar and DYOR instead of asking to be spoonfed.

Attached: 427AA9BD-CA4D-46CA-AECD-093709058680.jpg (840x472, 115K)

>confirmed ties to the banking cartel

Bankers already have their coin. The rest of this pasta is hope and cope.

>I'm the head of an investment bank
>Why should I invest in this?

You shouldn't, retard.

On the other hand, if you're a neet, then you should... And you already know why. If you don't know already, then it's probably best if you don't buy in.

t. 40k linklet

Hah, you got me, I’m not the head of a bank or fund. You’re good.

blockchains make post trade costs plummet, blockchains need price data that isn't fraudulent, i know of a system that can provide it to you, but you have to buy my LINKies for at least 10000 USD or at a 1% discount OTC

>imagine if you could fire 95% of your employees
I’d probably walk out of their with a blowjob.

this quite frankly

Based and poopilled

kek

Gas the kikes, race war now

Three words.

Fourth Industrial Revolution.

Attached: 1562287458602.jpg (317x432, 24K)

Which coin is that, JPM?

they have their own decentralized oracle?

cope

You should not. Move along, nothing to see here.
Which bank?

Smart contracts are going to automate many backend process across a variety of major industries. In fact, you won't compete in the future if you don't adopt smart contracts.

However, smart contracts are only as useful as the data the triggers them. We should actually refer to them as automated data driven contracts.You can automate the execution, maintenance, and settlement of multiparty work flows all on a single medium with objective data, while still hiding each persons data.

Chainlink is a universal protocol for formatting, verifying, and keeping confidential that data which will drive smart contract automation. It connects the current systems that runs the world to the new dlt infrastructure that will run the world in the future. Essentially this monetizes the current system of the world by preparing it to be used in this new infrastructure without having to change their systems. It connects these disparate system using APIs, which everyone uses these days. The new https in a way.

bretty gud

Attached: 1537428613020.png (601x1177, 2.72M)

Free money, fraudulently but entirely legal!

Well done user

Write your name on that napkin

we all gonna make it

Attached: 59540213.jpg (544x544, 86K)

Listen you fucker you either keep worshipping Saturn and get stuck in "hell" instead of powering up to the next stage of being or you repent and change your ways and get to still make money while helping others and your true being instead of your inner demons. You know exactly what the fuck im talking about so give up the fucking cube and help us spread more light instead of darkness.

Can’t say it better than this

You'll finally retire a wealthy man from wagecuckery.

Hi, I am Mr. Bezos. I just don't know what to do with my billions... maybe you can advise me? ;)

fuck off

you will look like a street shitter when sergey becomes the modern world's first trillionaire

Attached: 1561864340898.jpg (500x323, 33K)

You clearly didn't pay attention.