Help me getting an in with my mother’s millionaire boomer cousin

Here’s the deal:

My mother’s cousin runs a highly successful construction/heavy work operation spread over multiple companies with a total revenue around $40 million and employing maybe 100-300 people (purely wild guess, I have no clue). He’s the quintessential boomer with around 30 cars (15 of them muscle cars from the 50’s and 60’s including a famous Mustang) and a new wife and even a country house worth $20 million. He has two spoiled kids who are roughly my age.

I want to somehow siphon some of that money. Even $50k would make me happy and content. How do I do it? Neither I nor my mother ever talk to him and he would probably understand quickly that I’m just another beggar if I come to him with a ”business proposal.”

My brother worked for him in one of his companies long ago, and my uncle is still involved in his operation.

What do bros?? Feels like this is a huge opportunity for me.

This is in a European country.

Attached: 7F0829C2-9E8A-4752-9036-F81CCAA8C278.png (840x1114, 701K)

get a job there?

If you're a pretty girl have sex with him and have him buy your silence other than that you're fucked

this

How good are your kneepad skills? Do you have references who can back them up?

pretty much this. A dude like that can probably smell your intentions miles away op so this is your only chance

He employs Poles (probably illegally) and I don’t want to work with those things.
Not a girl but maybe he’s closeted gay? Very conservative part of the country, might be possible to sell my ass to him.

>I want to siohon the $ off my own kin because I am jealous

How about you provide something of value or at least uphold some moral standards in dealing with your own family instead of acting like a (((parasite))). You dont deserve to make it and are not our fren

>just pull yourself up by the bootstraps instead of whining
*sip*

This
Just get your uncle or brother to introduce you or just reach out to him, tell him you need some work and ask if you can work for him.
Worst case he finds you some work you can do, or he tells you he doesn't have work, or he tells you to apply to one of his companies the typical way.
That's the only reasonable way to profit off someone in this position, they won't give you a 50k/year for free LOL
Unless you're close he won't just start a business with you either, so unless you genuinely share interests with him don't be a faggot pretending to be his friend. The best you can hope for if he's generous is maybe he'll give you a cushy office job with minimal work.

>He has two spoiled kids who are roughly my age.
marry his daughter
muh morals, back to Jow Forums

go through the kids

Drug him, have sex with him and record it, blackmail him with video proof of him being gay

This is the only way

This guy ALWAYS has cunts wanting money off of him! You are just another in a LONG queue!
>his wife
want money
>His kids
want money
>His mechanic
want money
>His employees
want money
>(You)
want money

Oppie,
Why did your Bro work for him, but no longer? I would say you're not getting anything out of him

based biz poster selling his boypussy to rich closet gay uncle

This. And make sure you suck his cock real good and that you capture a good shot of his cum on your face. You should know this, I can tell you’re an expert. Also self imolate to show it caused you stress.

Interesting

legally theres not a whole lot you can do besides working for him.

Kill yourself

Figure out what his hobbies are and become sufficient in them to a degree that'll intrigue him.

Hack the Laptop of one of his rich smug kids and record them fapping/dilating. Then blackmail them and get constant passive income.

Position yourself as a "crypto expert" and make sure he knows. Give him actually based advice and generally dont come off as a douchebag, just a guy who thinks hes getting his family in on a good deal. Dont press him for money though, just keep a small line of communication open, lead off with very family things first and set yourself up to look like a good longterm bet, maybe hit him up and say you heard he likes hiking and are going to mount whatever for a big hike and wanted somebody to come with you. Just keep talking to him and keep communication up that is pretty much the key. Then all you have to do is wait for the golden bullrun when everyone starts bending the knee, eventually he will hit you up and ask you to talk crypto to him, thats when you just have to keep your autism at bay mostly while still giving the allure your making a fuckton of money and he will too. Then your rich cousin will bend the knee and FOMO in with a couple million that you can start taking small amounts of. Its even better if you dont fuck up and milk this for as long as possible, then its GGWP and your literally gatekeeping his wealth from him like the cuck he is.

If his kids are the same age as you then befriend them and work from there. Get invited to the house by his kids a few times and eventually casually mention in front of him that you are have been looking for a job etc but don't ask him for one. If you are lucky he should offer you a job on his own because you are his nephew and friends with his child.

You dumb fucking cunt, you've already won. He's family. Just ask him for a job and show real interest in his company. Give it a few years of hard work and you'll make way more than the 50k pittance you're gunning for. You could even start your own business with a real mentor.
The rest of us are trying to work our parents' shitty networks with no results. My dad has no business friends and my family all works in govt. or journalism or other fields where nepotism is impossible. The best responses I've gotten so far are
>"apply on our website. who are you again?"

Attached: 1551668345255.jpg (421x960, 67K)

That is what this folk will never comprehend... we have already won, just by being born

Have a kid with his daughter you cuck

1. Work for him for a year on the procurement (purchasing) side of the business. This gives you enough time to know his supply chain and suppliers very well.
2. Make sure he loves your work ethic - ie. work hard.
3. Use that knowledge to get out on your own and become an invaluable supplier to his business. You're family - you'll get supply contracts.
4. Knowing the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors and knowing what he wants in a supplier, make yourself invaluable as his supplier.
5. Leverage the revenue from those cash cow contracts to build your business further such that you're not completely relying on his business.

fucking lol

He's going to see that coming for miles away.
It's going to be on the front of his mind for the first time he sees you again.

The best thing you can do is ask for a honest job work hard and because you're family you might have a in with him.

But you sound like a scummy faggot who is afraid of working hard so I doubt that he will be giving you anything.

Imagne being this stupod

Attached: 2iz4p0.jpg (513x510, 22K)

Here is the actual answer of how to maximally profit from this without doing anything criminal.

>Go to every single goddamn event you can that he's involved with
>Be charming, likeable, and do your best to remember the names and one fact about every person you meet
>When you see them again say, "Oh yes you're so and so we met at X's party I remember what you said about Y it was very interesting"
>Just do this for like 1-2 years

Congratulations you now have a bunch of rich acquaintances and can probably get a really good job.

Checked
Obviously, get a job there and get all the dirt on the illegals that you can. Then blackmail him.
Kidding. Get a job with him. Work hard. Learn something about cars or one of his hobbies. There are normally opportunities at most companies - but, these almost always go to people's cronies or punters that have paid their dues. Even if you want to be a wretched little rat, you'll find it easier to get a meal inside the grain store rather than out.

he's smarter than you, you'll never be able to fool him, you're a loser

If someone's business model is based on employing illegal poles, there's not much else to learn.

If I was OP, I would probably dig up some dirt on the tax situation while working there. Poles are serial tax evaders, most of them are schitzo when it comes to communists. And when the company files for bankruptcy, buy up the assets in the fire sale.