QUANT (QNT)

Imagine still being a no-quanter.

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-211715.jpg (1080x2280, 838K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sia.eu/en/media-events/news-press-releases/sia-partners-with-quant-network-to-explore-innovative-solutions-in-blockchain-interoperability-for-banks-and-financial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not buying your bags

just wait until someone tell the banks that QNT is a vaporware

Imagine thinking a ICO that is US based wont get raped by the SEC

It truly is so hard to imagine. You've had a year and a half and still don't own any quant? Beyond retarded.

No worries, every major bank and institution in the world will.

biz has been warned many many times. QNT is going to moon like fuck

Dude this sounds like total pajeet "string you along with muh partnerships n shiet" shilling

Imagine losing all your money in this scam.

Lmao what a fucking pageet

Known scam project. Stop shilling it, it's unfair to newbies and looks bad for crypto on in general.

This pajeet is winning and you're not

Based quamfy quant holder

QNT $1000 EOY

literally vechain tier scam

I bought 1000 of these at $1 so I'm comfy but damn that reads scammy as hell.

imagine still believing in this meme lmao how did that turn out for xrp? Lmfao

wow. literal scam artist.

>the initial goals of the Overledger project were to develop an interface to connect the world’s networks to multiple blockchains, bridge existing networks to new blockchains, and to develop a blockchain operating system with a protocol and platform that allows developers to create next-generation multi-chain applications.

That sounds like Ark?

Market sold mine after this thread. Everytime the head of a project does similar posts like this it usually means no good.

Checked. This dude goes around scamming central bankers, IBM etc. I'm betting on him scamming more so that I can make more money.

Yeah but it isn't, you really should look into it deeper buddy

XRP is a shitcoin, QNT is not.
You'll see the difference soon enough

Gilbert is a white Justin Sun, very good at shilling.

Exactly.
QNT is at 116M market cap, Tron is at 1,5B.

That's more than 10x from here, and we all know Quant isn't just another shitcoin. It's going way further.

That kind of communication from a CEO is obviously scummy, stick with Chainlink and Chad Sergey and you'll be fine

Nope. I was a stinky linky once, never again.
ROI is way, way better on QNT.

this. its MUCH better to have less communication from the ceo dumbasses. If the ceo is transparent its a fucking PnD...morons

Cope. Virgin Sergey can't handle a true Chad CEO.

I was being ironic dumbass, I hold QNT

QNT is going to $10,000 in the next two years and there is nothing - I repeat: nothing - that you can do about it.

Feel free to take a screenshot of this post for future reference.

This is so fucking accurate. You newfags and brainlets need to ask yourselves, "If a project head really was getting all these partnerships and meetings with important people, would that person really go tease that shit on Twitter or would they just be confident enough to drop the news when it's time?

Every biz user who was here for the last bullrun has seen this type of song and dance from countless projects that have all vanished into existence.

Except it's European

The presentation is so terrible
The logo, the website, the microsoft word whitepaper...

Except that this one has a partnership with SIA (570 banks)
sia.eu/en/media-events/news-press-releases/sia-partners-with-quant-network-to-explore-innovative-solutions-in-blockchain-interoperability-for-banks-and-financial

Try harder, scumbag!