ITS FUNDAMENTALLY OVER FOR RSR!

ITS FUNDAMENTALLY OVER FOR RSR!
SERGAY HAS A LIBRA LOGO IN ONE OF HIS SLIDES FOR PAYMENTS!!
MARKET SELL ALL YOUR RSR

Attached: file.png (844x590, 404K)

what did Sergey mean by this and certi one?

WHAT THE FUCK SERGEY TOOK THE LIBRA PHOTO FROM THE INTERNET AND PUT IT ON HIS POWERPOINT PRESENTATION?

ENHANCE

Attached: file.png (425x196, 68K)

Already priced in incels

ENHANCE..

Attached: file.png (138x102, 19K)

MARKET SELL ALL YOUR RSR RIGHT NOW BEFORE IT GOES TO ZERO

I need one more x50 zoom in to confirm please

RSR also uses Chainlink. They both need it.

ENHANCE

Attached: file.png (69x79, 9K)

Mother. Of. GOD IT'S ALL TRUE

Shit he copied the logo from the internet!? Buy!

hmmmmmm all i see is a fat Z
zec . buy it

All this RSR discord fud is getting boring.

Libra is the 7th astrological sign in the zodiac.
Ruled by the planet Venus, which governs love, beauty and money.
The aun enters the sign of libra around the 22th September.
Sibos 2019 takes place 23th to 26th of September.

Literally nothing to do with rsr

Only once will I post this. Only once.

Those of you who have been blindly following the RSR shills are absolute fucking retards. If you had an IQ above 90 and spent 30 minutes researching, you'd actually understand why you are making the worst investment of your lives.

The problem with this board is literally most of the RSR shills could not explain to you why RSR is actually an amazing shitcoin. The few anons that do get it's a scam and post legitimately useful information get ignored because most of this board is dense and dumb as fuck and when they can't understand something is a scam they act like it wasn't even posted.

RSR is next gen ponzi. It will make all current holders with 1m+ bankrupt. You may have to wait 2-3 years, which most of you will be too dumb to do. You'll see a decrease a year from now and because you've been checking the price every fucking day for over 1500 days you'll think "fuck it, I'm selling, this isn't going anywhere!". When the token actually goes to zero you'll be holding the keys to your piece of shit Pontiac and those of us who weren't total brainlets and didnt buy will be having you park our Bentley's because you work as a fucking valet now.

This is not pasta. Do not repost this. This is simply the truth. Fucking screencap and check back in 2021. You know I'm right, I always am.

Lol you posted this the other day

HOLY FUCK IT HAPPENED AGAIN

Attached: file.png (1043x615, 360K)

I definitely saw you post this the other day, nice larp though

ENHANCE

Attached: file.png (403x313, 102K)

ENHANCE

Attached: file.png (180x195, 22K)

GET US CLOSER FOR GOD'S SAKES MAN

ZOOM I NEED A CLEAR IMAGE

OHHHH NO NO NO NO NO AND IT HAPPENED AGAIN

Attached: file.png (804x584, 399K)

I love when newfags call themselves out. Plebbit is that way gentlemen, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

ENHANCE

>NO RESERVE ONLY LIBRA

Attached: file.png (242x198, 56K)

Stop giving attention to these reddit plebs with their millions of dumb questions they keep repeating every minute. They're also scared of the total supply, imagine that. Leave them behind, if they don't wanna put any effort in learning about it themselves they don't deserve it anyways. RSR will perform great regardless. And be sure not to let the redditor cucklord faggots know that the more accurate supply for RSR is around 20 billion for the first 3-4 years of its operation.

No they need to understand LURK MOAR OR FUCK OFF

Nice FUD discord tranny

If I take a foreskin selfy. Would a creative user be kind enough to superimpose it over the cube in the center for motivational purposes?

what is discord?
also im a straight white guy, not a transexual

Ty for saying what we are all thinking user

Why does this guy literally wear the same shirt every time I see him? I own 0 link.

He's a walking meme.

yes Ser Gay, finally

>22th
get out pajeet

Enhance

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-232143_Chrome.jpg (610x282, 64K)