No way

No way...

Attached: swift.jpg (1183x664, 50K)

DELET THIS

Serious question: what are the chances that he's using these images without actually knowing they're using this system? I'm having trouble separating emotion enough to really consider that objectively.

He's showing potential users, this is not confirmation of a partnership

Honestly no clue

I was just thinking the same.

he cant simply use copyrighted logos to an audiance without permission from owners

>libra
sold 100k

That's not true at all, what the fuck are you talking about

Sorry for my ignorance but are you certain about that

>he thinks Sergey can get away with using corporate images protected by battalions of copyright and patent lawyers itching to sue the living shit out of anyone unlawfully using their company's image

I could believe that, sure. But why use the logos when no announcement has been made -- how does it make sense to have explicit permission to use logos without making a public announcement?

I guess they wouldn't have to announce they're working together, really... especially with the big selloffs. That could definitely be seen as insider trading. Hmm.

You link chinks are so rekt. ethereum is over,
and so is your erc 20 shit token

Yes he can. It's fair use, retard.

Using a corporate logo for showing potential users is not illegal by any means

So if I setup a website trying to sell my product X, can I draw lines connecting Facebook's, Visa's, and Microsoft's logos to mine without permission? I'm not so sure.

damn the retards of this board

COPE LMAO

everyshitcoin would use the logos if it wasnt illegal.

The absolute state

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

it literally happens all the time

This shit is going to the moon in a few years.

it's going to the moon TONIGHT (STRAP IN)

Attached: 1548122218981.jpg (983x1146, 129K)

Lol yes you can

Cause they know it doesn't have effect on price ... Do you see this shit pumping because he copy pasted some logos into powerpoint? No because investors aren't retarded and know it isnt indicative of a partnership

How many times am I gonna hear this shit. Literally nothing ever happens.

SEll

This.
The delusion of some people