How can you turn $500 into a couple of thousand?

How can you turn $500 into a couple of thousand?

I have a lot of time

Attached: 1496426788673.jpg (540x540, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.msg51629410#msg51629410
youtu.be/s3SJ2TMIXZI
youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

invest in some high quality knee pads

buy V-ID (VIDT)
>6m mcap
>big customers with more coming
>actual business model that has actual results rather than sold on a whitepaper
>only traded on 3 shit exchanges with a T1 Exchange coming in Q3
>$5 by October

invest in chainlink
>sirgey
>big mac
>fundmaentalyl
>ur gay lole

Convert it to bitcoin then ask here for an address to send to which will send you back 10x. It's super simple and fast, can't go wrong, cryptographically secured because bitcoin.

checked, unironically this

I've wanted to invest in this for the last month but I'm still accumulating Chainlink

index fund
you said you have a lot of time right?

BitGreen Airdrops in their Discord! only 21Million max supply
Stakebase listed them as their pair (BITG)
20/10% incentives means 5 friends/family staking PoS into BTC makes the service free.
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.msg51629410#msg51629410

youtu.be/s3SJ2TMIXZI
youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI

BITG

youre buying something thats already hovering the top. Vidt is a seed compared to the tree called chainlink. youre accepting responsibility for the skyscraper that has already been built rather than taking a chance at the ground floor, low risk low reward is OK i guess

Chainlink is a mechanism for making you a millionaire.

As others have commented VIDT seems like your best bet.

Fuck off with your pump and dump shitcoins retarded newfags

I'll figure it out one way or another. Will definitely have VIDT sometime this year. Might split my DCA'ing between Link and VIDT, who knows

Sounds good. Both are extremely good projects and can offer you high or low risk depending on your preference. I have them both.

Invest in MKR. It has an actual working product and multi collateral dai will launch soon.

Clean yourself up and get a job

invest in skills

Bet on red 2 times in a row.

So Bitcoin knocks off? i'm good thanks
A lot of time to work, not time as in I turned 500$ to 1 million dollars in 3 decades

>I have a lot of time
Literally get a job.

Link has pumped and will slowly continue to increase. You should find a project that is sub 1 cent that you genuinely believe in, and hodl.
This game works on percentages, find something that will grow from 0.002 to 0.010 not something thats $5 and will grow to $10.
My advice would be Harmony, and I like iExec but it just seems to struggle and stay undervalued, Im pretty sure it will rise eventually though.

Did I say I have qualifications? My skills are worthless in the market

So if I buy 100$ worth of this bitcoin knockoff how much money will i get back?

Chainlink is not a Bitcoin knockoff, it's not even a cryptocurrency you retard.

38k if you buy right now.

look man sucking dick doesnt require qualification

0 you fucking retard, there is no reliable way to get the kind of roi you want without being insider or some kind of prodigy.
Get a job at warehouse or some shit like that and you are 100% guaranteed to make some money. If you want to make more spend your worthless time learning something valuable instead of masturbating and playing fortnite.
If you absolutelly refuse to do that, put your $500 on red X times and win every time. You just have to be lucky.

Why do you think that?
What is it?
I already said in this thread that my skills are useless. What do you want me to learn?

zuckbucks

Chainlink is a utility token acting as collateral for node staking purposes on a decentralized oracle network enabling smart contracts to get offchan data onchain.

>Why I think that?

$100 gets you 38 Link tokens right now and since Link is targeting the world derivatives market (1.2 quadrillion) and insurance markets for it's smart contracts, that would put Link north of being $1000 per token. Meaning 38 Link would be minimum 38k USD.

>this game works on percentages
>absolute price is important (invest in sub 1 cent crypto)

Something doesn't add up here...

a shitcoin is shillet better than the best project in the whole market lol this is why redditors will miss out

Buy goverment bonds. If time is on your side...