I dont understand bitmex. Around may I had x25 and got liquiated. I went all in...

I dont understand bitmex. Around may I had x25 and got liquiated. I went all in. Why do I have still money in my account?

Attached: wut.jpg (870x670, 340K)

Lucky exchange glitch?

you probably switched timelines. welcome to clownworld timeline where racist neets are the new elite

Haha you probably thought 1 contract = 1USD. What your stupid mind didn't get is that at 25x leverage 25 contracts = 1usd. That's means you thought you gambled away 25k, but in reality it was just measly 1k. You should withdraw that money immediately. You dont understand anything. And yes, with big fries thanks.

How can it glitch?!?! People trade millions of dollars on this? How can there be a glitch?? I literally got liquidated! I was in depression since may. This is first time I log in since then.

The amount you lost is also confirming this you low iq nigger. You lost around 0.03btc. 25 times 0.03 is 0.75, the amount you have in your wallet.

Holy shit how can someone be as a stupid nigger as your are

There shouldn't be a glitch. I think you don't know how Bitmex works.

You probably had a laughably small troll position with high leverage that got liquidated, but you always had more equity you weren't using on that position. Congrats on the BTC

You are an idiot and didn't understand what leverage means. I know some other people who are stupid like you. They are not white. Neither are you.

Im not lying. This is my activity log. Ive literally been in deep depression since may, since I got liquidated and didnt touch crypto since then.

Attached: wut login.jpg (887x413, 81K)

KEK

I bought more then 1 fucking contract. I know how fucking contracts work.

You thought you were all in but you weren't, you dummy

Holy shit OP you are literally unable to read or what. I explained to your low iq nigger brain in and what you did but you still dont understand holy shit you are dump please die.

>tfw dumb money is so dumb you can’t even lose it

Wait, I will find screenshot of the 25x long I had. I made a post just before I got liquidated in may here on Jow Forums.

Yea you bought more than 1 contract you fucking idiot. What you didn't understand is that 1 contract = 1usd/leverage. That will say at 25x leverage one contract equals 0.04USD.

NIGGER FUCKER GO AND DIE

Yea make the screenshot of your position that was worth 0.03btc you fucking stupid nigger ape.

Dude there is no glitch, just enjoy the BTC and maybe don't use Bitmex again since you don't know how it works.

Here you go. Bought 6300 contracts at 25x.

Explain this

Attached: 25x.png (1292x91, 16K)

just keep trying bro, you will get it right

IF YOU KNOW HOW CONTRACTS WORKS WHY ARE YOU ASKING QUESTIONS YOU DUMB NIGGER.

I FUCKING KNOW HOW BITMEX WORKS AND I DONT GO AROUND ASKING QUESTIONS.

YOU ARE LITERALLY JUST WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO SAY

"LMAO BRO U HAD GLITCH MAN SO LUCKY HAHA XD"

Fucking idiots really

Neck ur self op

6300 contracts at 25x is like 0.03btc you fucking idiot.

6300/25=252

THAT POSITION WAS WORTH 250 DOLLARS YOU FUCKING IODO

divide 6300 by 25

Am I really this stupid?

bruh your margin is a mere 0.0270 xbt, you were betting your lunch money

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW CONTRACTS WORK YOU EGOISITC SELF IMPORTANT NIGGER JUST GO AND DIE ALREADY MOTHERFUCKER

YOU WRITE YOU UNDERATAND CONTRACTS YET YOU THINK 250 DOLLARS ARE 0.7

inb4 he all in longs x25 and gets liquidated inside 12 hours

Yes.

omg, Im stupid.

Im both happy and sad about the this relazation.

omg.

This dumb Eurotrash is falling for the most obvious bait and typing in allcaps. How sad to be that angry and easily trolled. Europeans are hilarious creatures

KYS OP

Yes, that is true. Your position = equity times leverage. You used 25x leverage so you had almost no equity in the game.

Now never use Bitmex again, jesus man

Considering it right now.

Im gonna go for a smoke and figure out what to do with my life.

Im in existential crisis right now.

Should I just buy link instead?

OP did this same thread yesterday

All in Link, fren

Lmao you lucky retard
Enjoy your 0.73 btc you believed to be lost and don't try to gamble it away again

fucking kek, i love how people are ignoring this faggot here.

Just withdraw and do not margin trade.

Attached: 1563008176771.png (650x447, 84K)

There are plenty of stupid fucks that are white. I know because I hold their link now.

To my defence, alltho I'm stupid, it was a fine call
If I had 10x, I would have "made" it
(please note that I made quotes around word made)

Attached: mfAKAa8w[1].png (1345x898, 149K)