Ok seriously

wtf is up with bitfinex shorts? massive positions are getting closed in quick succession. I want to know why.

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-095440-01.jpg (1080x1496, 194K)

Get ready boys! Massive dump down about to take place! This is not good at all....

Brainlets will say this shows the Golden Bull Run is starting
In reality, whales are exiting Finex before Tether implodes

Attached: 1561941084323.jpg (1024x595, 69K)

managing risk

why hold a short right after a 10% pump? the entry probably sucks in comparison to the new pricing

look at the timeframe idiot

>Bakkt goes live in 2 days
>why are people turning bullish?
it must actually be a relief to be as stupid as you are. Like a reed blowing in the wind.

>Bakkt
>Bullish
>Completely disregard that Tether is completely fucked
KEK to be this big of a brainlet

Serious investors don't give a fuck about bakkt

>Completely disregard that Tether is completely fucked
your proof is astounding. Why would Exchange A accept "unbacked tethers" printed by Exchange B?
Try to think of a good answer tard

>serious investors dont care about trillion dollar markets like the nyse
we should have an iq test for these boards...what a zitface

This. It’s just a matter of exiting bitfinex. They know they won’t be able to handle all their shorts

you fuckin piece of shit tether retards.

nothing will happen with tether.

All exchanges are getting rid of tether and it shows when you look at usdt pairs volume, but since you are a brainlet to don't even know that. BTW, the only exchange that's constantly asking for more tether is binance.

>Chink tether printer ifinex
>Chink unregulated exchange

The perfect marriage.

Do you really think Bakkt will use tether? Bakkt will help destroy the cancer that is tether.

>your proof is astounding
Kek, I rest my case. Brainlet detected

There is one thing that will happen at bakkt and that is tank the price

>Do you think Bakkt will use tether?
What stable coin out there right now can handle the volume that Tether has created by printing it into fucking oblivion?
Pro tip: there isn't one
So yes, if they want to have any fucking volume at all they will use Tether and get fucking wrecked when Tether goes tits up.

People are moving away from tether because of retards like you. I've already seen the threads where you faggots accuse USDC of the same thing because now they too are apparently printing "too much".

Just holding and lending stablecoins is more profitable than renting out property. I wonder why there's demand for that and why that demand correlates with demand for crypto which has been giving even higher returns. So strange that people want to make money, it must be a conspiracy.

>Holding and lending coins that are created out of thin air after a single button click is more profitable than owning real life assets

Fucking lmao, are you serious?

Good luck trying to cash out your funny money laundering tokens.

yeah these people are deluded as fuck, wonder how long this can last

>real life assets
That would be a valid argument if we you were talking about something like gold but you're talking about the most inflated market and biggest ponzi in human history priced in a currency created with a single button click out of thin air. At least stablecoins have a public ledger so you're able to see when they're printed unlike the worthless paper tokens your masters brainwashed you into accepting.

>everybody who makes money is scamming someone else
its obvious commies like you dont have a super strong grip on reality. honestly who put those ideas in your head?

Retard normies like you said all the same things to me about the internet, smartphones, layered neural networks, racism and a million other things that all won in the end.

let me guess and you didnt listen and invested in all those cause you're so smart. Thats why you're gambling with shitcoins today right?

more trading volume = more fees you retard

Right. I was poor but invested time so when the tech matured I was set to exploit it.