They are making fun of me again

They are making fun of me again.

Attached: 1543452009515.png (547x478, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9bR5CKmugqo?t=1343
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They will regret that Lord Sir G when LINKies are $2800 per.

Man, last nights presentation was awesome. Sergey was really candid and forthcoming. You can tell he wanted to convey his excitement not only for the technology itself, but the community around it. His vision is decades in the making, after all, and i bet he unironically appreciates the open source communiry and market place of ideas emerging from it, including the Jow Forums bantz and shitposting, discussion and meme crafting. He knows theres a lot of amart people in this bunch and we unironically respect the hell out of Lord Nazarov and what he and the team are endeavoring to do.

thanks for reading my blog post.

Attached: 6CE64DD8-04F1-4C47-B920-A0F13356D101.jpg (1120x1220, 231K)

Attached: _20190717_125338.jpg (937x720, 73K)

oh but they too shall bend the knee

Attached: 258B4576-6617-4625-B0A7-C14E80FCF03B.jpg (1125x1956, 1.35M)

when i heard him say that my sides went into orbit

I really love this man.

Attached: BASEDSergey.png (1000x560, 1.15M)

This is fundamentally bullish

Yeah I think that's why he was so jittery. He was just super pumped

Don't worry Sergey, the jokes are just really nuanced.

He rolled his eyes and thumbs up the camera after saying it, he loves the memes. Can the yacht party include a tickle fight with daddy? :3

I read it all, and agree completely. Sadly though I think he may misinterpret our tough-love autistic memes, he seemed a bit rejected when he realized everyone was making fun of him in chat. He is near godlike here, it would be a shame for him to think otherwise.

i felt bad when he said that
i wanted to give him a hug and tell him its just banter and we all want his seed inside us

they only makin fun cuz they jelly of that money belly

Attached: moneybelly.png (768x940, 1021K)

I want to send a letter directly to Lord Sir Gay thanking him for making the last year of my life a happier and more lucrative and even more educational time, but I feel like I'd shitpost too much in it. It cannot be helped.

He looks slimmer

What did he say exactly at that point? Saw the eye roll photo kek. I jumped into the stream when he was taking the stage. So fucking bullish right now

>"we dont have a problem"
>"we're going to make it last night"
>"its like the internet"

Fucking rock solid boner all night last night

I felt bad too. He really is our savior. But he smirked when the webcam guy said we were talking about fundamentally. It was then I too knew he loves us. Hail Sergey.

Sergey is my hero i watched the whole talk and it's his best by far, but in general, literally he's talking about the future of the world. That bit where he said he asked all the smartest people in cryptography what's the best level of decentralisation & no one could give him an answer. I hope he understands that we love him more than anyone and that this place is devoted to him, I'm sure he sees how important the memes and gets are, for sure they know wtf with zelda & shit, they'll be happy we follow

Attached: 1525736646326.jpg (1486x999, 317K)

youtu.be/9bR5CKmugqo?t=1343

I'm jelly of that money belly

Attached: 1563372985955.jpg (511x614, 277K)

>mfw checking Satan's post
He said what I put in the OP. The talk was nice though, he seemed genuinely excited.
The last 2 years have been the best time of my life, the memes, the bizbros, trolling nulinkers and no linkers. Freaking amazing time.

Attached: 1537515963397.jpg (530x298, 93K)

>Fucking rock solid boner all night last night

Attached: can you say the same.jpg (246x205, 11K)