Sergey dumping again, it appears they plan to sell the entire 50M stash. 4.9M link so far in the last 16 days

Sergey dumping again, it appears they plan to sell the entire 50M stash. 4.9M link so far in the last 16 days.
etherscan.io/tx/0x16e376688273c823d4ca5642286b1a3cf7499ebf01ff30b902816d1550c410e0

Attached: 1535905601771.png (958x492, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x98c63b7b319dfbdf3d811530f2ab9dfe4983af9d
binance.com/en/blog/337068226927206400/OTC-Basics-by-Binance-Trading-
etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x6a28cdf62ed7ab22fbfed0be840c3a61f0aa9581
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHYYY WHYY ARE U DOING THIS U FAT FUCK

Uh-oh! Frustrated STINKERS incoming!

That’s odd, price seems to be doing great

Literally expanding team and marketing

sir gay needs to new fleet of lambos,nothing wrong with this sirs

AHAHAHAHAHAHA LINKIES

YOURE LITERALLY BUYING HIS BAGS

AFTER

FUCKING AFTER HES GONE LINKIES

THIS IS POST-DUMP ACCUMULATION YOURE ON LMFAOOOOO

50M? good thing there's only 600M left to dump

Lol, this was last weeks fud. Come up with something else you indian streetshitters.

Wow only 345 million to go during the next year, that's only a 100% inflation! Damn deez pumpanomics, got eeem, ha!

>cope

how is it fud when he's literally dumping on binance

Friendly reminder, they have not touched the only stack that matters.
etherscan.io/address/0x98c63b7b319dfbdf3d811530f2ab9dfe4983af9d

Good. I hope they dump massively over the next 10 days so I can accumulate some more juicy sub $2 linkies and then we blast off in August.

I will catch Sirgay's big red dildos with my mouth

I feel that I can look back on all of this now and understand why we believed what we did at the time, and why we were so hopeful. It's not like it was as obvious as some other projects - but unfortunately some of you have not come to the realization that you are coping with financial stockholm syndrome. You still persist in flooding this board for validation, but it's so painfully clear that the spammers are nothing but desperate, emotional bagholders trying to circlejerk one last exit spurt out of this now provably centralized, amateur shitcoin.

Chainlink's team is literally dumping all over us as we speak. Sergey just has a few more presentations to go where he drags his drag his fat, tech-illiterate ass like a dog with worms before an audience of college freshmen who wanted to play with crypto as a hobby and then he can finally cash out his own stack and retire early. He could go up on stage, announce the cessation of the project, and then post pictures from some beautiful beach in czech every day and you would still hold onto your extremely overvalued stacks. They don't even dump on you themselves. That's how bad it is at this point - they can literally use a bot to sell off huge amounts of link every single day and know that you'll just make up cope because it's too hard to accept. This proves that the team is definitely aware of the sentiment on this board - they know that old retards and new suckers alike are trapped now. Sergey could show up to his presentations drunk at this point and you imbeciles would just try to claim that he's a chad despite the fact that he is a soft and timid little eunuch who is clearly in way over his head. But then again, so are you.

The difference is, is that he's going to walk away an insanely rich man while you're going to be flipping burgers and imagining yourself in sports cars for the next 40 years until you die of heart failure from eating big-macs 'ironically.'

You don't know who's buying it or if they would buy if sergey weren't sending the link to binance in the first place.

Yes. As someone in another thread stated chainlink is a 747 moving into location to take off. Some can still just on if they hurry, they won't be first class but can chill in the luggage compartment. They are currently compressing the coil to shoot us to the moon.

If they wouldn't buy it without Sergey dumping it then they deserve to get left behind when the singularity happens.

they just dont give a fuck they want the $

Juicy fud

this post ate my soul

Attached: 1487479013399.jpg (250x242, 7K)

It's copypasta user, keep up

imagine being so miserable and dumb you believe copy pastas lmfao good luck user youre gunna need it

wheres the transaction where the "dumped" link is being sold? As far as i can see its a dead end

7th 700k transaction from 0xdAD $1000 eoy confirmed

why the fuck cmc circ supply not increasing...they hiding ..we need to report to cmc brahs

>it appears they plan to sell the entire 50M stash

It’s 300 million not 50.

Attached: 9341676E-CCF6-4D73-94B4-C11207649FB4.png (272x204, 47K)

If they were really not selling on Binance, why would they move it in increments of 700k at a time? If they really made a deal they would just send the coins all at once. They are just selling slowly enough not to disturb the price too much.

Why doesn't CMC circulating supply change by 700,000 LINK each day?

Because cmc only updates circulating supply when the team tells them to.
Sergey wants to hide the dumping so he doesn't update, it's as simple as that.

is this your first day? Binanace has a wallet scramble feature and an OTC feature dumb fucking faggot

Assuming they aren't holders (which they are), why are fudders more emotionally attached to LINK than the holders?

If only there was a token that could track the circulating supply and update CMC in real time.

>as far as I can see

Yeah nothing to see here at all. Just a dev wallet sending millions of dollars worth of tokens to an exchange. Like, that doesn’t mean they SOLD, they just took their tokens for a walk, it’s actually healthy. Wow you conspiracy theorists are so crazy. People send millions of dollars of crypto to exchanges all the time to just let their tokens meet other tokens in the market and make friends.

>the sheer and utter delusion and desperate self-consolation of poorfag linkies

Attached: 0F7F2EBF-4F37-4648-8288-1CC06A0C2C8F.jpg (255x198, 5K)

Oh I see now. It's most definitely OTC, exactly what a team like Chainlink would do: binance.com/en/blog/337068226927206400/OTC-Basics-by-Binance-Trading-

Look at the order books on Binance and Coinbase. LINK is being drip-fed into the market via bots. It’s a seep not an all out exit dump. You’re still getting shit on though you illiterate moron.

They have no problems updating the dynamic supply, which they do eg. for ethereum.
They take the circulating supply from the team, whether it's a static number or sum of some blockchain accounts.
I wrote to cmc about the fake supply and they replied to write from the official mail.
Since then, I started wondering how many other projects have fake circulating supply.

Attached: 1499838975312.jpg (319x960, 44K)

technically the coins are not entering circulation if they are being traded via OTC.

is contreversial. but sergey is smarter than that.

this aint his first rodeo.

he learned his lesson from his NXT preject.

Sergey is looking out for us

He wants us to be able to buy cheap again. He's giving all you nolinkers a second chance. Buy, you fools.

Imagine believing you need a token to accomplish this

Yeah we're really getting shit on link has been performing horribly these past few months how will we ever recover

Attached: 1560448383471.jpg (540x720, 33K)

>technically the coins are not entering circulation if they are being traded via OTC.
they absolutely are, what do you think circulating supply means?
>he learned his lesson from his NXT preject.
When did this meme start, he had next to nothing with nxt. Nxt was indeed made by a Sergey, but Ivanchenglo, not Nazarov.

You’re at half your ATH in like what, 2 weeks? Amazing performer.

Attached: 5E6135FE-44C8-4047-AEA6-0C0DFBE49E15.jpg (279x279, 12K)

>they absolutely are, what do you think circulating supply means?
Technically, not necessarily. If they are traded OTC, then there is probably some sort of stipulation that the receiving party cannot sell their LINK until X or for Y amount of time. This would be done to ensure the security of the network in it's early stages, and the smartest way to go about raising funds. They aren't selling batches of 700,000 LINK on an exchange, they know how bad that would be. As sergey said last night, they have ahuge backlog of nodes waiting to be reviewed and added to the network. Those nodes need LINK.

I know and you're still down 90% and im up 2000%

Attached: 1517575465747.png (559x562, 268K)

>im up 2000%

Sure you are Rajesh.

Attached: 6BB1ADE7-08BF-47DE-86C3-389F862903C5.jpg (200x200, 7K)

im only selling because im an autistic behavior analyst

and from the stream last night i can tell this gonna bleed with the rest of the market these next few weeks.

only have 9k links now

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 11.32.29 AM.png (804x145, 28K)

>he doesn’t know

youre retarded bro. i should have sold mywhole stack at 4.20.

im pissed i only sold 10k

Well over $10mm, plenty to run the company for a year.

you're only up once you sell.

Wow you sold a whole thousand?? Big money!

Shit pasta b8 m8, rate it -8/8.

Sergey dumping and this wallet accumulating.

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x6a28cdf62ed7ab22fbfed0be840c3a61f0aa9581

The team is maybe Dollar Cost Selling the LINK to maintain a healthy redistribution of LINK without flooding the market, also sell in incremental chunks, we eat those. DCS is a smart way for the team to maximize return, maintain a sustainable income, and avoid flooding the market and in turn causing an uproar in the community.
It’s hilarious that those that bash Sergey and call it an exit scam call him a little bitch as well. Do you know how big your fucking cubes would have to be to exit scam this project, and still make public appearances and without a shred of guilt displayed?
He was wonderful last night, confident and amiable.
I did not get vibes that his was some master con artist wiping the rug right from under our feet while looking us in the eyes.
Come on frens, you faggots never cease to disappoint.
Have some actual fundamental faith in the team and stop being a low iq nigger pajeet.
Oh no, a crypto start up needs funds to expand!
Brainlets.
You make Ari sick.
Sergey is the way.

Attached: 81DFC067-B074-4E90-998A-A37B217F4BB0.jpg (396x712, 84K)

How do the chainlink tokenomics work out in the long run? If staking is indeed as lucrative as most of you hope it is, won't there feedback for a monopolizing effect on node operators resulting in 1-3 node operators. At this point the oracle's would be centralized and the system would lose its value.

PS I literally just read the white paper and tokenomics is hardly addressed.

THIS

That open bar ain't cheap

I like the subtle ‘cubes’ instead of balls, great touch user

>I did not get vibes that his was some master con artist wiping the rug right from under our feet while looking us in the eyes.
clearly you havent met many jews

>He was wonderful last night, confident and amiable.
Very well mannered and good humor. A man one can do business with.

kek

appears significant

Attached: 1558740346824.png (642x642, 77K)