Lately I've been paying more and more attention to these fucking Marxist economy forums online...

Lately I've been paying more and more attention to these fucking Marxist economy forums online. I'm listening to David Harvey, Paul Cockshott, Richard Wolff on youtube and lurk on commie spaces because it seems to me that at least concerning the current state of the economy they might be correct that a HUGE crisis is coming.

Am I overreacting or are they right this time?

Attached: 1.jpg (952x712, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ff6SgU8yvv8
youtube.com/watch?v=ypJ_tcnfaWA&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=rD7KNVzkLPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

marxist economics is absolutely useless, I don't think a Marxist has ever predicted anything correctly, literally ever

nah. they were wrong about bitcoin so why would they be right about this?

Bump

maybe, maybe not.

Why do the graphs look so similar then?

also holy shit just looked at those charts
that's the worst ta I've ever, ever
EVER
seen
god what a fucking brainlet sect

Everyone is predicting a crisis and DB will cause it. Marxism is based on shit axioms leading to shit beliefs

you aren't serious, are you?
if you are you really need to have your entire epistemological framework wiped and rebuilt
you may be single digit iq

What do marxists have to do with it? People from all economic circles are calling it, the marxists however call it nonstop and have been doing so for a century because they're mental dimwits.

Youre a moron

Another thing they drive me nuts with is what they call the "falling rate of profit." They claim that it's observable on the long run and the further we go on the smaller the distance between serious ass crises will be ultimately leading to capitalism being unsustainable.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ff6SgU8yvv8
youtube.com/watch?v=ypJ_tcnfaWA&t=2s
God, I obsess over these faggots so much I started to get frightened. Thinking LIKE them is totally scary. The horror is: they can't wait for capitalism to burn.

wut? commies just want print money. literally every economist that is allowed to speak freely calls for a recession

Usurious relations (i.e. central banks and lending at interest) always collapse. It's a mathematical certainty.

Here's another chart.

Attached: 4644654.jpg (1264x881, 139K)

Remindme! 5 years

>Cockshott

Attached: 1533165888773.jpg (957x931, 275K)

>only marxist economists are capable of realizing things
2/3rd of business economists polled expect a recession by at least 2021, likely by the end of 2020.
>inb4 economics is a pseudoscience and can't predict anything
it does, you just never listened. Mainstream economists predicted 2008 several years before it happened.
youtube.com/watch?v=rD7KNVzkLPw

yikes
this one is even worse

Ok smartguy, how do you decide if a bunch of arrows on some graphs is legit or not? I want to learn since I'm so bad at it

Go back.

Those charts are just hilarious. Commies predicting the sky is falling? It must be a day ending in Y.

commies get the rope. you leeches all deserve to be squashed like bugs. pinochet did nothing wrong. die you squealing leeches.

Attached: file.png (1400x850, 690K)

why are beta males always so pathetically angry?
sucks always being right
did you ever bother listening in your econ lectures? no? okay...

>beta males
lol quit projecting you dumb commie. there is nothing more beta than having your brain turned to mush by government propaganda.

who said anything about projecting

Like most things marxists find scary, a "falling rate of profit" is a good thing.

Firms produce to the marginal cost. The implication here is that at first things are really profitable (lots more demand than supply) so you make a ton per item. But as you produce more quantity, and more variations, the per unit profits drop off.

That ain't a bad thing bro. That's just the market allowing for innovation - incremental changes from people being inventive to try and capture more marketshare. It's specifically WHY capitalist economies generate really cool stuff all the time.

Meanwhile, marxists trying to max profit on every good sold can't approach the demand quantity with supply unless they overshoot it with a single pre-planned good. No innovation, just standardization. Feast or famine, but never with variety or innovation. Yukzor.

I did, to identify what you were doing with your shitty reply

im not even talking to you dude fuck off mindless shill

Fuck your helicopter faggot

Attached: 20190718_140404.jpg (1680x1080, 369K)

>always being right
Talk about being delusional. I'd say you suffer from confirmation bias but that would require you to be right at least some of the time.

Imagine listening to the jobless basement dwelling neets that are so austistic they make Jow Forums look kind of okay.

Nothing is certain user, you should of course be prepared for worst case scenarios if you're smart, but I wouldn't put too much faith in the chatter of fringe internet autists...

Oh, Except for Jow Forums of course

Attached: 758943054309458734.png (662x388, 34K)

Even a broken clock is right twice a day; you're just wrong 24/7

>you could use TA on the DOW in 1933 to figure out the cumulative effects of all technical and geopolitical changes of the next 100 years by drawing a straight line
lol

Yeah and the Earth has a tendency to fall into the sun. Someone better invent an anti-gravity device before we all burn to death!

At least they know who to target, and dont gun down innocent people

Attached: 20190718_141216.png (662x388, 62K)

why do marxist redditors love scifri retardation so much
seriously go back
what do you get from being here

percentage says nothing about magnitude
I'm thinking about downgrading your brain to an erc-2 token

This is a good chart to show that we are heading towards a huge economic crash. Every huge crash always had a war to follow. Prepare.

Also to any of the brainlets saying “upward trend” it’s only upwards because inflation.

ITT:
no brain: marxism is social democracy
pea brain: marxism doesn't work
small brain: marxism is about hating cops/bitcoin
normal brain: marxism has been proven right many times
galaxy brain: marxism is a model for political economy that is heavily based on the theoretical foundations laid out by Adam Smith. It aims to explain many emergent phenomena of the capitalist mode of production. Several key insights include a theory on how crisis originate, the labor theory of value, the falling rate of profit, among others. The ideas laid out by Marx were so influential and deemed as dangerous by the ruling class, that they have concentrated efforts to change the public's perception on Marx and his ideas, conflating his analysis on capitalism with the (alleged, also propaganda) gorillion deaths by communist countries. One key theorists whose ideas faced collateral damage was Adam Smith, whom his writings were very close to Marx's ideas. This is why today we think of Adam Smith as the role model of liberal economy and "the invisible hand" is taught in middle schools in America (which is mentioned like 4 times in a trillion pages), ie. propaganda.

Innovation does not address the issue of the falling rate of profit
The cost to innovate and market a new technology is what eats into profits to begin with and in the modern oligopolic economy where firms are competing for the same market with no new sources of consumers, investing heavily in R&D is a death sentence.
Your company dumps $100m in R&D, your competitor dumps it into marketing, he gets an edge in market share, you're playing catch-up for years now