How do I buy friends?

How do I buy friends?

Attached: dcbbrbk-6a8fe2f3-8923-4e5f-a88c-574f48aa3835.png (752x1062, 650K)

by having hobbies

my only hobbies involve being alone

Exposure therapy. Google jordan peterson videos on self improvement. You can do it user

Go to a club, buy party favors, invite pretty people. It's as simple as that. Mind you they will only hang around as the money keeps flowing.

i like my hobbies
i don't have much interaction with people and perhaps more primarily the prominent emotion i feel around people is disappointment

There are specifically hobbies for social outcasts and ugly people. Dungeons and dragons, chess, drawing etc etc etc. the list goes on forever. Look up where these events happen and show up. They will not specifically flock to you and greet you with open arms the second you walk in. You have to show up more than once and talk to them a bit you can make friends. You don’t have to be pretty or rich. TRUST ME. Besides, I’ll be your friend

Attached: 523E6C11-7764-41B4-885F-8F245D2A5A5C.png (750x750, 405K)

I don't like autists
i just like thinking and reading and writing but those are alone tasks and i get such grand and romantic ideas of people's souls but I'm all alone and always will be and there's nobody to share it with not properly at least but also not even on a friendly level

Create your own office, hire people and do some company team activities.

U dont

does anyone have colleagues they actually get along with on a profound level? is this really possible?

>i dont like autists
You sound extremely picky for a friendless loner.

How are your friends user?

they can be high iq high functioning autists or Jow Forums autists, but the cringeautist types you find at dnd and anime conventions aren't people who i would want to befriend generally speaking and wouldn't share my interests anyway

Make some friends at the gym then

that's probably significantly more likely to succeed but I've never gone to the gym and exercise in my own home

Make a discord like a tranny fag and whore it out on Jow Forums(((nel))). I bet there are a few dudes that will join it

get into Warhammer and gift expensive models to people you like, they will become your frens alright

i don't think those qualify as friends
where find intellectual friends who experience the world as i do

You'll be my friend, user? How can we be friends? Are we meeting at my local coffee shop?

what do you like doing?

Stop being a fucking pathetic weeb and go out into the real world.

Is this the second part of the first thread?

that place sucks I've never met a single person good there apart from my dad

no
different op

give to them chainlink

Exercising in a gym, even if you don't get to know them well beyond some converse, can be a nice break from being at home all the time.

dont be weird

A real answer is to make yourself a “regular” somewhere. It can be anything where other people are frequently also there. Eventually you know each other. You have at least one thing in common. Voila, friends.

Attached: FA5422A3-5947-41EE-861F-E2BB83E5D5FE.jpg (360x360, 9K)

I like chess and cool stuff. I’m interested in dungeons and dragons (but have never played). I like talking and stuff

Sure thing

This. Going outside of your home is the first step

I'm actually out of the house 7-7 most days commuting and working

what other cool stuff
do you like books and being a living thing

I will tell you how, for a price.
I accept BTC, ETH, LINK and ADA.

id frequent a bar but I'd become an alcoholic
it's unfortunate that the people i like tend to be people who would rarely want to go anywhere
it makes them hard to find

Sounds like you'd rather not improve yourself at all you FAt fucking P.

I'm improving myself very much
finding the like-minded has proven difficult

Do not be so pretentious and you will do well in life

I'm already doing well in life and I'm very happy i just sometimes get the desire to speak to someone else
I'm not being pretentious

Well I’m order to talk to other people, you can not believe that you are above them in someway. You are looking for companionship of some sort, not looking for someone with a 195 IQ etc

why can't i believe that? do give the impression that I believe that?
i believe I'm incapable of being friends with the vast, vast majority of people. i don't hate them for it.
companions need good qualities

Fuck that retard that pretends to be a "philosopher"

Feral 6ft tall ants compete among selves cooperating solely with ant farmers.
Friends are fantasy.

Attached: images (1).jpg (201x251, 9K)

I want to be friends, user!

Get a dog. Best friend you'll ever have

that's a very good idea actually
i forgot about pets
thanks