Coinfess

coinfess

Attached: confess.png (1229x1160, 58K)

lost about 17k on crypto

i swinglinked from 30k to 28k, put in $6000 more to get back to 30k, then swinglinked from 30k to 28k again. All while LINK was dropping from $5 to $2.

Attached: 1561223353484.png (403x448, 53K)

Sold at 9.7k today watching it dip to 9.3k. Couldn't decide whether to buy the dip. Literally put away the Laptop for 1/2 hour and refreshed it to 10.2k. Fuck this manipulated shit.

Last night I dreamt I was at the conference yesterday and after presentation sergay invited me to the open bar and then later into the restrooms where he vigorously railed me until I screamed out "fundamentally penetrated". It was the most powerful orgasm I've ever experienced in my sleep

I'm legit trying to find patterns in moving averages and thinking I'm going to turn into some sort of trading god. I hope it happens for real

>look up random shitcoin #50-100
>gloss over the whitepaper and pick up selling points
>start shilling intensely on Jow Forums
>never even buy any

went from 7700 to 6800.
then held link to 5900 and sold it at 2.16 per coin at a loss.
half an hour later btc starts pumping and chainlink is at 2.8.

now i'm sitting here for the last 2 days with my dick in my hand praying for a dump that never comes

I dont keep track of my trades so most of the time Im not even sure if im accumulating or not. Market is so indecisive that I dont know if I should hold my shitcoins or not. been looking at charts for the entire day, going fucking crazy.

you must be new. If you buy a coin. hold it for at least a year before trying to swing.

there is no pattern. the manipulators will always be smarter than you. The only smart move is to not play BUT if you want to play the only smart move is to HODL

I regularly LARP on Jow Forums about longing or shorting some particular coin with high leverage, but in fact I have never traded at all.

>hold it for at least a year
For what purpose, faggit?

because you're not smart enough to swing and will get just'd trying to swing

based

ive been here since 2014- made nothing
sold eth at 20
sold btc at 200
all in-ed on this coin called horizon

i only ever invested in link, no othe token or coin

tripled my crypto in just hours with moon3d. this coinfess my lord

kek

I have lost more money to fees than price fluctuations

I bought all the Jow Forums flavor of the months coins losing well over 10 eth (1/3rd of my stack) in the last months. I was only trying to double up so I can buy more chainlink

i don't own any crypto
i just shill shitcoins and spam threads saying said shitcoin will moon in the next month so i can see anons lose their life's savings
it's a guilty pleasure of mine

>BRAP
>VIDT
>LIT
>BOMB
>REN
>LINK
>ZBUX

how many did i get?

Still holding JNT, NXS and QASH

I got niggered on PPT and VERI both!

I asked for advice on here and got some very comprehensive replies
But I forgot to thank my fellow anons
Sorry bros.... thanks...

I don’t know how markets or the economy works.

poopoopeepee

I regularly sell all my crypto when I run out of fiat to get by.

i own no bean cash (BEAN90)

Only BRAP and VIDT. Bought some way wprse than the other coins you mentionned though. Shitcoins that I'm even ashamed to name

>LINK
This made me money, it's the only coin that salvaged my folio ΤΒΗ. Thanks for this one biz

>BRAP wont make you money
just forget about it and wait until September

bought link at $3.80 :(

I just give you one word: $ZBUX baby

look a conimarketap

I sold my >100 BTC for around $21 each back in the day
>mfw I think about it every day

Attached: 1491345189254.jpg (500x565, 16K)

>i don't already have over 4k

I had my wife start a coinbase account and put my 3 + bitcoins, 4k chain link, 10k ripple in her wallets so I don't look at it. Best move I've ever made. Won't trade it and won't look at it until eoy

I FOMO bought LINK at $3,85 at only have 142.

>she takes it all and runs off with tyrone

risky.

yo u cant trust yo wife. put it in my account, much better hands i promise

I only have 400 LINK and I've known about it since January 2018

you joke but if op gave me his entire portfolio, i wouldnt touch a single penny

I have no idea how any of this works, just came in and bought some links and bitcoins this week

LMAO forgot about RSR cause it actually makes profit

Attached: 1563163476206.jpg (229x220, 12K)

i forgot rsr because it doesn't even register to me

Lol not a huge worry if I lost it we good. I do trust her, been with her since high school

im too scared/paranoid to day trade so ive missed out on thousands. i know how to identify the trends when i buy but i refuse to sell. how do i get over that hump?

i lost about 30k on crypto. now my balance is 1 btc.

wrong image you need to use this one

Attached: 320F11B5-37DD-49CF-A52C-4EE69F65B50F.png (231x218, 10K)

I bought into BTC with barely any understanding of how it works or why I should. Now I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping my luck wins over my ignorance.

I spent two years learning to be a profitable trader and once it happened I got bored and stopped

I just bought a million ONE without looking at the website, team or whitepaper, because I trust in biz.

That's the one for XRP bagholders.

Won 20k last bullrun. Good chunk.
Will leave this place, KyoAni disaster made me realize how many years I've been here and how much people has changed to call clannad a who anime being one of the most sold ever.
IQ is incredible low compared to early 2010.

I put $1100 between EQL and BQQQ a month ago and it’s now worth barely $500. I’m also ~40% down on ONE, I bought at 242 sats the first morning it was traded. Only thing that has treated me well is VIDT, which I’m up 3x on with a $800 investment. Overall I started with .63 BTC and it’s down to .54, topped out at .75.

sold 6k link when it was 70c

Attached: 1517533988669.png (644x408, 226K)

>anime

I bought Trumpcoin in 2016 and thought it’d make me rich

I bought a bunch of ETH and panic sold in 2017. I don’t think it was enough to /make it/ though.

I bought bitcoin in 2013 and sold it shortly after. Didn’t bother with crypto for years after until 2016.

If I had listened to biz back then I’d genuinely be a millionaire right now. FML

Attached: 2DCACDFD-09DE-4649-9FFC-FD44B74D4042.gif (633x773, 11K)