Silver prices going up

>silver prices going up
>gold prices going up
>deutsch Bank going down
>Canadian banks going down

Attached: 43D8319C-79B9-4ED0-A24B-737C34BB8AAC.gif (372x200, 589K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=B1WhlQxTVlQ
investopedia.com/articles/markets-economy/090716/why-bank-bailins-will-be-new-bailouts.asp
bloomberg.com/quicktake/bail-in
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is good for bitcoin

Yes. I have been waiting for this.

Attached: 1544822669458.png (1228x1328, 1.16M)

Sause on Canadian Banks going down not seeing anything on that yet but if true very pleased

So you're saying Europe needs to accept more refugees?

This. Give us a fucking source fagfot

The guy that Christian bale played in the big short is predicting it. I saw it in a video. I honestly believe him.

Leaf here
Canadian banks are some of the best in the world. BUT I do agree that they are going to see a lot blood soon.
>Buy gold
>Buy silver
>Buy crypto??? (Maybe)
I have all three

Once the banks plateau buy them because they will be back to where they were within 2-3 years depending what happens.

The guy that Christian bale played in the big short is heavily shorting all of our banks right now. Canadian banks will collapse, the entire country is going to become third world and won’t see a recovery.

Agreed it is coming based on fundamentals but has anything actually happened yet similar to Deutsche

This is good for bitcoin

Source u mongol

m.youtube.com/watch?v=B1WhlQxTVlQ

Silver is going to be one of the biggest moonshots of this decade. It has been suppressed far to long. Gold is going to skyrocket as well but the massive gains will be made with silver.

>This is simply the normalization of credit
What exactly does this mean?

canada gonna fall down go boom

>What exactly does this mean?

Attached: 1562613022043.gif (500x226, 1.84M)

Im canadian and I always thought our banks were shit because our dollar is always in the toilet. Can someone explain the difference between our banks and our ecocomy?

Yes I figure that too. But.. what does
>This is simply the normalization of credit
actually mean? Specifically.

The central bank pegs our dollar lower than the USD to get foreign investors and to increase our exports by making everything cheap for foreigners. In theory that will stimulate our economy but our economy is still in the toilet with the government constantly lying about our “low” unemployment rate and how everything is great. It’s just another Hebrew scheme. Oh yea, the banks are loaning like $100 for ever $1 they have.

It means the banks won’t get back their loans from Canadians because Canadians are broke and the government will bail them out with taxpayer money. Canadians are going to suffer.

Dont worry ripple will fix all of this. Buy xrp

Suck my dick

>the government will bail them out with taxpayer money
I might be wrong about this, but I remember reading about how bail-in laws have been put in place in various counties (including Canada, the US and European counties).
What this means is that banks aren't going to be bailed out with tax payer money (laws have been put in place to prevent this apparently). Instead, they get their bails from deposits (like what happened in Cyprus).

Where and when?

This. Silver Chad are heralds of doom.

Guaranteed riots if this happens
Somebody get Jow Forums in this thread for when the NEET uprising begins to defend against the hordes of NoCoiners

> Canadian Banks are one the best.
> Immigration friendly environment is one of the reasons why.
> Steve Eisman is like "wtf"

I don't fear a recession in this country because Canadians are one of the most arrogant people on God's green earth and we deserve to be humbled by reality. Fuck.

Canada is fag nation.

investopedia.com/articles/markets-economy/090716/why-bank-bailins-will-be-new-bailouts.asp

>The financial crisis of 2008 ushered in the term "too big to fail," which regulators and politicians used to describe the rationale for rescuing some of the country's largest financial institutions with taxpayer-funded bailouts. Heeding the public's displeasure over the use of their tax dollars in such a way, Congress passed the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Act of January 2010, which eliminated the option of bank bailouts but opened the door for bank bail-ins.
>A bail-in and a bailout are both designed to prevent the complete collapse of a failing bank. The difference lies primarily in who bears the financial burden of rescuing the bank

>With a bank bail-in, the bank uses the money of its unsecured creditors, including depositors and bondholders, to restructure their capital so it can stay afloat. In effect, the bank is allowed to convert its debt into equity for the purpose of increasing its capital requirements.

>As unsecured creditors, depositors and bondholders are subordinated to derivative claims.

Will this affect the average working American? What’s the threshold for banks breaking open people’s coffers?

I'm not sure. The FDIC insures all deposits under.. $100,000 I think (don't take my word for this number). And it's claimed that depositors are mostly safe from this. But then you see statements like
>The bail-in process protects depositors whenever possible and identifies ahead of time which investors will lose money in the process.
bloomberg.com/quicktake/bail-in

>whenever possible
doesn't exactly inspire confidence. Then again, if they just take everyone's money, the bankers and politicians would be dragged into the streets and torn to pieces, so I don't think they'll really do something THAT stupid.

In short: I dunno, it's probably going to be a mess and a good time to own some gold and silver.

Yea, this is an interesting scenario. If banks do this then they would surely fail, right. No one would trust that bank again, but if the don't do bail in when they are going to crash and burn then they are also fucked. My guess is that a bank that's failing will take the money of it's cudtomers even though they know they are royally screwed either way because the employees will be in survival mode. But really they should be left to fail in my thinking, because then at least the customers can get what little money they can when the receivers come in.

Agree with you, not sure how to have Canadian pride when not even sure what Canada stands for, we are so multicultural and inclusive of anything and everything that we have no identity.
All these people are pushing real estate to the moon and when the kids are priced out the parents take out a 2nd mortgage to come up with the down payment pushing prices even higher...
Alberta doesn't deserve the shit that is coming down the pipe but BC, Ontario, and everything Eastward deserves a recession.

t. 30s boomer forced to move to Toronto for work

>Alberta doesn’t deserve it
Alberta is just as worse as Ontario or Quebec or anything in Canada. Albertans are subhumans as I’ve found.

>another wanker with absolutely no fucking knowledge of history in any capacity whatsoever saying that there isn't anything canada stands for and has no identity
FUCK
OFF
CUNT
WE DEALT WITH TWO GODDAMN WORLD WARS AND KILLED COUNTLESS KRAUTS TO GET OURSELVES MEANING AND IDENTITY
The first world war gave us the identity of poison gas flinging lunatic shock troops
The second world war gave us the identity of big dick liberators and naval enthusiasts
The dutch still adore us for kicking out the krauts from their country in WW2

Canada has a long and proud history, some cities being overrun by poos and muds doesn't change that

Attached: 1499294140172.jpg (500x565, 35K)

Not him but these are just repeated lines they tell school kids. Another line is that Canadian banks are the best in the world.