LINKMarines - Get the fuck in here, NOW YOU MAGGOTS

$2800+ at a 1 trillion dollar MC. Do the fucking math you pleb recruits.

At XRP's current MC, $38

At 100bn MC - $200+

$1000 EOY is FUD. Do you fucking hear me you maggot scum? FUD!

Now drop your dicks and give me fifty.

Attached: LINKMARINES.jpg (900x586, 245K)

fuck outta here nulinker

Why is 2800 the new number? What did I miss?

It's literally in the OP moron.

>Fundamentally bullish

Do you suck dick with that mouth recruit?
I bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a nolinker in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you recruit.

do the math - $2800 is 1 trillion market cap recruit

What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?

get your faggot ass gunny shit out of here. $10 is a conservative estimate, but $2800 within the next two years is absolutely retarded, and I hold more LINK than anyone in this thread.

Total supply is 1bil tokens dumbass

>1 trillion dollar MC
good luck with this

>if I just move these numbers around
>if I just a zero
>if this did what that thing did

The pitiful desperation of the brainlet linkie. So many days thinking about a future of not being broke. So little intellect to actually reach that point.

Attached: 79552C09-4A1D-4808-96D6-49869D76FCF3.png (680x510, 215K)

Do you not understand how market cap works you fucking worthless maggot? Circulation...,.say it with me maggot recruit...Sir kuh lay shun

You goddamn communist heathen, you had best sound off that you love the Virgin Sergey, or I'm gonna stomp your guts out! Now you DO love the Virgin Sergey, don't you?

7-8 USD EOY would be very good for CL given the fact that this sergey asshole is dumping every day around 700k onto the market

>... Is that you Jason Parser? Is that me?..

Attached: isthatu.jpg (480x360, 12K)

That's enough maggot! Get on your feet. Pvt. shithead you had best square your ass away and start shitting me chainlinks or I will definitely fuck you up!

Go back to rebbit this isn’t funny. Poor people make such cringey jokes.

Son, all I've ever asked of my Link Marines is that they obey my orders as they would the word of God. We are here to help the Nolinkers, because inside every gook there is an linkmarine trying to get out. It's a hardball world, son. We've just got to keep our heads until this peace craze blows over.

Idk it seemed kinda funny to me.

I think you're just a seething coping wagie tranny who, by the way, needs to dilate IMMEDIATELY.

SIR YES SIR

$2800 is fud too tho

Lets consider the Derivative Market alone:
>assume the Chainlink network facilitates 100% of derivative contracts
it will eventually
>and assume the total 1 billion supply of LINK were in circulation
it absolutely wont be
>now consider the total underlying asset value for global derivative is 13 trillion USD
the price of one LINK in that scenario is $13,000. Never fucking mind the notional value of the global derivative market, which is estimated between 500 trillion and 1.2 quadrillion.

I mean, even $13k LINK is fud, frens

Attached: 5683B96B-A772-470F-AA24-CDF181A6FD37.png (384x384, 12K)

DELETE!!!! They aren't supposed to know the real truth marine!

>pic related

Attached: 449C19FE-7679-4510-B4FE-905C34DE4FE8.jpg (658x627, 180K)

If OP was a femanon IRL id smash
>decent bantz plus titties

a marine can dream

Yeah, got that thread archived somewhere. Gotta dig it up one of these days.

Singularity coming sergeant

Tell us a joke. And not a meme, an original joke, you NPC.

Kek

kinda hoping it never goes that high

im a retarded zoomer with only sub 200 linkies
i cant handle money like the second or third options, i just wanna get enough to pay for my college education so i can get into programming/CS stuff easier

dont fucking wish for it to be held back because you want to stay a go no where geek you're whole life and aim for a small victory in life. some of us want real victory and a chance to do things we wouldnt even with 40yrs of slavery. dont be trying to wish ruin on us cuz you're think small

what a waste of dubs but "checked"...i guess

Attached: EB83D783-B8F7-4A37-81D1-DAFCE8F71DC8.jpg (332x351, 29K)

Fuck you nigger

>Disclosing your wealth
never gone make it
t.undisclosed amount if any how would you know

Why do you guys call 1k Link a suicide stack? Sorry for being a mouth breathing retard

So your saying we have a chance?

Hell yes, even nulinkers with pathetic stacks of a 100 link will be filthy rich if they can manage to hold.

It’s a joke (sort of) it’s the amount of coins it will take to avoid killing yourself if the coin takes off.

Attached: 96DD01A3-084D-4AD7-97B2-C7E5B9843386.jpg (1280x960, 114K)

brainlet

What's a Marine on here? I'm an actualy U.S. Marine.

Because that was the amount of money people put in and killed themselves over, the idea was never put more than 1k into it.
10k make it stack is the amount you should have gotten from your 1k investment.
Retards now claim it’s the amount of link you need.

Underrated

ChainLink's theoretical maximum price in 2027 assuming aggressive smart contract adoption (approximate)

ASSUMPTIONS:
- year 2027
- 1bn total LINK
- 99.9% of tokens staked in nodes
- LINK Marketcap = 25% of global GDP
- Global GDP increase by 3% per year

Global GPD(2027):
>((1.84 * 10^15) * 1.03^8) = $2.33quad
LINK MCAP:
> ($2.33quad * 0.25) = $583T
LINK token price:
> ($583T / 1bn) = $583,000 per token
> ($583000 / 0.001) [99.9%staked] = $583,000,000 per liquid token

imagine

Can you survive on the field without a toilet paper?

Chain link Is a far stronger brotherhood.

>post the most insignificant FUD I can possibly think of
>linktards STILL cant fucking cope and lose their marbles when someone even proposes the POSSIBILITY of them not being slaves
HAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUG

you're all gonna fucking stay slaves and learn to like it, you're never making it and are gonna be technologically obsolete by 2025 you fucking worthless clerk trash

know ur fucking place

It's not really that funny but your point that "poor people can't make good jokes" is so retarded that you should honestly consider counseling

the only problem with this reasoning is that you don't get the marketcap of an investment just because you service it. It would be more realistic to see a .25% fee per copy of a contract. In this case, maybe .25% of whatever penetration % of that marketcap we get. That would be most realistic

Have a well-deserved (you).

The real Corps one might say.