Just went long on XRP

Thoughts?

Attached: amj3pRea.png (1006x999, 233K)

Me too bro

have you ever considered that its over? all these years and nothing to show...

>he doesn't know

5 8 9

Everything is about to moon over the next 18 months. XRP will lead the trend of new paradigms being reached in Crypto Markets as a whole.

If you know the future why are you still poor?

There's utility in XRP. Lots of things happened in Asia and India, especially Japan - Japan has always been a pioneer in technology. The rest will follow. All the crypto gains I make get sent over to XRP. Keep calm and hodl.

Scotty knows

>Scotty doesn't know

I'm also long XRP

that is probably the saddest delusion i have ever seen since bulletball

xrp?

the coin with 9999999999999999 total supply?

yea its going to zero

18 months from now there will only be USA Trump coin and LINK

Attached: E045A65B-2C70-49EE-BFE5-E6842CF9BB90.jpg (1018x1018, 287K)

It's never going to a meaningful recovery. Why would anyone invest when Libra is around corner?

Because Libra gets fisted from all sides atm and Ripple already has countless fully regulated connections to banks and other entities

>Libra
The fucking brainlets that don't understand that "investing" in Libra is the same as "investing" in Tether is absolutely astounding. Do we have a bunch of brain dead zombies on this board or what???

XRP- no immutable ledger so cannot be adopted as currency. Tech is shite.

>investing in a stable coin

user i...

This is so fucking cringeworthy.

He wasn’t saying people will “invest” in libra, he’s saying adoption of libra negates xrp, a coin with no immutable ledger.

>he doesn't know about the bullshit I made up to delude myself into thinking I'm going to be rich

Then why are you in XRP?

just because u draw lines on a graph doesnt mean the price will follow them fren

What's so different with Libra? They have kinda the same node structure as xrp, with a lot of registrated validators.
Every fiat onramp for Libra is certified by Facebook and that Marcus guy already said they will fully give in to authorities requesting accounts to be locked or frozen.

Also, define immutable, if enough miners agreed they could do to the bitcoin blockchain whatever they want, same as for xrp validators

We're right on target.
Hold on for the ride!

Attached: Bitcon_prediction.jpg (720x1280, 98K)

Attached: Bitcoin_prediction.jpg (750x888, 104K)

smart

fake asuka reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lol

Fake and gay
Real and straight

Fixed