Really really bad coin

Bad news coin ChainLinks, not good. Getting Bitconnect vibes again...

Another 700k in the pipeline ready to get market dumped. Will continue I am told. Sell now and preserve your money or get left holding the bags. Sell now.

Attached: bad coin.png (278x276, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/en/blog/294786426278453248/Crypto-OTC-Services-Now-Available-on-Binance
etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x6a28cdf62ed7ab22fbfed0be840c3a61f0aa9581
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>hates a coin so much he starts caring about other people finances

I do care about other finance.. I do not want to see my biz brothers get bag hold again like other scams like NANO and REQ....

really really bad please sell

Sometimes I worry that threads like this aren't ironic.

If you haven't sold yet you're a fool
They have 50m link to dump
This is the biggest sell signal I've ever seen in crypto

Why didn't you save me from REQ, user? Why the fuck was everyone so bullish about "le paypal 2.0?" REMEMBER WHEN EVERYONE SAID IT WOULD SOLVE 3rd STEP ACCOUNTING OR SOME MADE UP REVOLUTIONARY SHIT LIKE THAT LMAO!!! fuck this place and fuck you user

I'm never selling my stinkies

Attached: 24993535.jpg (516x496, 69K)

Lmao you bought REQ instead of LINK? Next time dyor.

Sir pls sell chanlin is bad coin no moon ok pls buy bsv satojs vision sir

Its basically trying to be ripple but not taking the time to connect with the right people. Mass adoption isnt coming from retail investors, normal people dont under stand investing in the stock market and no one understands crypto, not realy.

I did, and I want to die everyday frien.

Attached: 1558544627552.gif (256x192, 1.13M)

imagine trying to sell 700k json parsers every day. its honestly hilarious

Attached: 1563125851863s.jpg (249x250, 8K)

Stop trying to sound intelligent, Rajesh.

No need to imagine hahaa just look at the Etheriem blockchain transaction history....

itt a bunch of low consciousness discord tranny level morons. I'll never fucking sell.

You're probably trolling, but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and I'm gonna spoonfeed you.

It's not really possible to sell a large quantity of LINK tokens in a short period of time without completely crashing the price, because the order books are so thin. This goes for pretty much every cryptocurrency btw. The Chainlink team is using Binance's OTC services to sell their LINK tokens directly to interested parties. These coins are not being traded on the same open market everyone else is trading in, and probably never will. The quantities are so large it's fundamentally impossible to sell them without completely erasing the order book, so they will always be traded through OTC services.

Here's the info page about Binance's OTC services: binance.com/en/blog/294786426278453248/Crypto-OTC-Services-Now-Available-on-Binance

Also here's the wallet that's acquiring all the dev wallet tokens: etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x6a28cdf62ed7ab22fbfed0be840c3a61f0aa9581
Note how all transactions can be traced back to the Binance wallets.

Screencap this to avoid this level of retardation in the future.

Doesn't matter sir gay is gay Russian scam artist who steal money from me

Please sell

Kys

Attached: nosir.png (500x324, 182K)

I will not sell, so you can stop making these threads now

please to be selling sirs

NOT
FUCKING
SELLING

whichever user wrote the WIERD AND CREEPY pasta unironically saved me from REQ. what a hero

Chainlin is sham

sir you must sell now sir

Attached: frogged out of my mind.jpg (579x553, 61K)

Maybe a contract controls these wallets....

NEVEEEER

If link fails i will stop with crypto. So fuck you