Look at the lust in that roastie's eyes

Look at the lust in that roastie's eyes

Attached: sir gay (5).jpg (954x802, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9bR5CKmugqo&feature=player_embedded
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If i ever touched his hand i would never wash it just to alway have sergeys bacteria on me

You can tell she had his face buried in her roast beef then.

>presentation didnt even start
>sergey is already greeted by groupies who give him free blowjobs

Attached: blowserg.jpg (708x976, 252K)

You just know Sergey's swimming in pussy

Attached: 1563415142395.png (708x976, 799K)

Ryan Gosling looks like he wants sergey too

AOC eyes

damn he's so fat

you guys ever pause and examine your life of worship here? I mean wtf?!? anons....

Attached: 2323232.jpg (485x673, 40K)

Holy shit i thought i was the only one who likes to hold water in my mouth when receiving head.

Chad Sergey

playing the middle ground got no one anywhere

Just rub your hands into your eyes, swabbing them and swirl the swabs around in your nose. Once he's inside you he's harder to lose.

Ryan Gosling will play Sergey in the inevitable biopic.

Is that Tracy from last night OP?

I like to gurgle the star spangled banner

Attached: OH SHIT BIZ IS HERE.jpg (472x683, 44K)

lol

I can see why you guys would rather talk about shit like this than the actual presentation. That speech was cringe as fuck

no

Attached: sir gay (1).jpg (633x667, 245K)

just want to remind you that this fat faggot dumps 700k every day onto the market.
if he would restrain from that the price by now would be already 5,- USD+

God she was so desperate in the video, trying to chat to every staff team member when they were just trying to get set up and then sitting on the sofa on stage. Fuck off.

This cute little chubster is literally going to free me from wageslavery. Forever. Pause and think about that. SerGOD is our lord and NEET savior. Treat him as such.

Attached: 1563469491380.jpg (1486x999, 317K)

Attached: sir gay (3).jpg (1023x802, 451K)

STOP SELLING

Attached: 1563416538390.jpg (542x560, 84K)

15 roasties per mile, sergey its a magnet

Serious question why were there even women at this event? Women are a giant sell signal in crypto.

Attached: 16207A36-40BF-4EA3-AA17-D60FC45EA21B.jpg (570x444, 261K)

Also where can I see the video of this event?

He is gonna rule humanity!

Are you asking why there were some average looking girls trying to socialize with early adopter beta nerds that make 400k+ at their day jobs as a fall back...or was it rhetorical?

Attached: tumblr_peyh6fhV0w1xefecbo1_1280.jpg (1024x1280, 189K)

ok lets go love new sergeys

Attached: 1563475070862.png (511x797, 834K)

sauce

I would probably get an erection if sergey shook my hand. No homo

I imagine Sergeys cock looks like a coke can when flaccid, probably has one of the fattest cocks around.

wouldnt you do the same? If I would be in the same room like sergey, I would try to get his attention desperately. also I would try to get some hairs of him to smoke them in a blunt

I guess women can just smell money, or maybe the chainlink team throws all that money they dumped on Jow Forums hodlers around town at random restaurants and bars and roasties have caught a whiff. Regardless where can I watch the video of yesterday’s talk where all these pics were taken?

Attached: 1563475070862 (1).png (511x797, 846K)

She's staring right past him at this absolute chad.

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 6K)

OPEN BAR DUDE

youtube.com/watch?v=9bR5CKmugqo&feature=player_embedded

Attached: cc6250c452e1504ae9feb054239115dbd6add621.jpg (650x1076, 99K)

Attached: 1563475070862 (2).png (511x797, 863K)

Based thanks fren, did you catch the part where Sergey farted really loud while talking to potential investors and tried to blame it on someone else? I can’t believe how unprofessional this guy is.

Attached: youdidntselldidyouanon.png (500x500, 439K)

Attached: 1k eoy.png (267x267, 83K)

They can sense his passion and drive and confidence.

Attached: FINGERS_CROSSED.jpg (267x267, 20K)

Attached: OpenBar.jpg (481x883, 83K)

>O-ok Sergey. T-the big macs are at the open bar. N-now put down t-the gun.

>thanks for letting me know

Attached: 1563475070862 (4).png (511x511, 572K)

Attached: potent fud.png (267x267, 86K)

r/wonkytits

watching the talk right now and with that aproving of nodes right now
will there ever be neet nodes?

Did he really say "I'm super bullish we're gonna make it like, next month"?
This is hilarious. The guy is helping build the next-level infrastructure of intl finance and he's throwing Jow Forums memes back at us

What words could be more appropriate than HONK HONK

Underrated advice. Newfags, this is how you make it. All investors know that TA is useless without full microbial absorption.

It's becoming clearer by the day that Serg is a bizraeli.
Why the dump man? I thought we were bros, give us some crumbs at least

Attached: OpenBarAllIn.jpg (470x663, 57K)

Nah you could hear the disdain in his voice when he heard the 'fundamentally' joke. Granted it was a low energy joke but he hates us. He's a future trillionaire trying to establish himself as a tech icon ala Jobs with his persistent outfit. Instead any story of his rise will be stained by sharting, pregnant muslim sergey, Jow Forums and fat sergey.

He feels acute hate in it's purest form every time some speaker calls out to the "link marines" and marks the staff member who did so for later conversion into a bio-oracle. We are a cancer in his project, in his legacy.

neet nodes are already confirmed. any kyc fud is just to fuck with nulinkers.

Yup she's meeting a future billionaire.

Seriously though this guy got so fat

Didn't "expand" the team just mean Sergey eating more?

>sergey loves it when we call him fat, harass his partners on twitter, harass women going to his events causing the event location sponsoring it having to deal with calming down offended roasties, photoshop his face on hitler, and spread vicious fud accusing him of being a fat russian scammer
he loves it

The women literally love it. They'll say it annoys them but the girls messaged in that thread will be revelling in it all night, telling the other women how terrible it was for the sole purpose of making them aware that random men chose them to hit on and not whoever they're talking to.

That's why the gamer girl wathwater buying betas are so pathetic

Ser Gay. american cunts more fatter than mister Ser Gay

what?

fuck him, he's acting like a jew, i held for 18 months never sold, then swung from 50k to 100k, then google cloud news dropped and i swung from 100k to 55k, still in the green but he could've leaked the info to us by some way, he knows we worship his fat ass, instead he's ok with jews from swift making money but us being poor fucks.

Have sex

Kek

I'm not sure about the legality of releasing information to certain groups like that. I can't necessarily think it would be illegal to post it here as one of the first public gateways.

topkek

Yes I will worship this guy if he frees me from wagecuckery which is looking like it will happen.

It sounds like the antics of one of those 80's frat comedies.

First day here?

No i get the reference but not the relevance

>imagine the smell of her feet after a long day in the sun
>if she has a dick that just makes her better for us
>can we just move on from Chainlink to VIDT as /ourcoin/?

Probably the nerdiest middle-aged fuck you could imagine.

100% this, I will build a shrine to Sir Gay.

This shirt is honestly starting to become a real issue with the coin. Either he is playing it up for the biz memes, or he is really that much of a slob. Either way its unprofessional for the CEO of a billion dollar company to wear the same shitty shirt everywhere. There is no way I could trust his coin based solely on this fact.

Attached: 1563393786617.jpg (1164x1048, 279K)

Truthfully it signals that he is not a materialist as much as someone who really believes what he is doing can change the world. The money he makes is a byproduct of his vision and work. If he went around in nice clothes and a different rolex on everyday i'd be a bit more reserved regarding his intentions.

It more signals an enormous ego in that he's trying to cultivate an iconic look like steve jobs, bill gates and to a lesser extent zuckerberg. However that also says something about how big he thinks this will be.

He's a philosphy major and has quoted stoics at some point. Even a brainlet can figure it out.

kek

Based

GET OUT OUT GET OUTTT REEEEEEEEEE RRRRRREEEEEEEEEE DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT SERGEY LIKE THAT AGAIN YOU FAGGOTTT RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

mfw I didn't even realise the shirt represents the shape and colours of the cube.

Attached: 1553283219235.gif (331x197, 1.72M)

All Americans have them because boomers imported over 100 million brown people