DING DING DING

Hello guys. Germany here! What a nice day, right?
Seems like you guys are finally are starting to realize, that we germans are on it again. But this time we are all in one big globalized boat. If DB goes down, civilization goes down as well. So, you dreamed of making it? Early retirenment? Cure for Cancer?A.I. backed governments?MArs colonization? Eternal life in our life-time? Not this time because we will eat a whole generation with this crash.

You thought you are going to make it when BTC is hitting 1 Million? To bad, because when hyperinflation is kicking in and bread costs like 1000$ your bitcoin worth 1 Million will mean nothing.

We also helped to flood the old western world with shitskins and niggers simply because race is just a social construct, right? You probably thought Merkel was just helping those pure shitskins out of goodness. LOL. Merkel is actually more genocidal then Hitler. And it will never stop and the damage is already done. We found the final cure for globalism, and this is more niggers. More niggers an shitskins for the world. But at least you guys won the war, right?

It took a lot of time until you guys realized, that we are using the jewish tricks against you this time.So now you truly see. Have a nice day.

Attached: Germany+Flag+Wallpaper+%286%29.jpg (495x380, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investing.com/news/economy-news/chinas-baoshang-bank-takeover-raises-contagion-fears-1879429
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was with you until you told me BTC was only 1$ million. Fucking idiot

W-w-will there be a new Reich or just destruction for everyone?

Attached: CACDA9FE-B690-4931-A84A-F3ED0C3E3990.jpg (777x704, 98K)

How do i make money in this shithole

As a burger with kraut ancestry, all I have to say is:

We are all the cucks. It’s the nations and people’s of the world be the globalist weasels. You had no say in the destruction of Germany, you followed along like a sheep.

that's actually a toppled over Belgian flag

Attached: 1562445091785.jpg (724x1024, 178K)

Go back to pol you must be lost

>$1 million in btc
>$1000
I'll have enough to eat for 1000 days

>when hyperinflation is kicking in and bread costs like 1000$ your bitcoin worth 1 Million will mean nothing.
you clearly don't understand one single fuck about crypto. also I don't eat fucking bread, that's slave food. I eat meat only.

This are the 5 stages we need to go through until we get the next Reich.

>1. More Niggers and shitskins for the western world.
>2. The first domino falls which is not DB but actually the chinese Bank that got bailed out last month. (We are currently here). DB will fall next.
>3. Baby boomers realizing their pension money is gambled away.
>4. A global unemployed rate of 20% which totally screws the middle class.
>5. Nigger riots because no free gibs.

.. after that we will life in a peaceful "man in a high castle" like world.

Can you put a timeframe on when things are likely to start accelerating?

We got a 40~ days inverted yield curve. So recession starts as usually in autumn. But do not forget, we are already in a downward spiral after the first domino fell, so this cannot be stopped without blood.

investing.com/news/economy-news/chinas-baoshang-bank-takeover-raises-contagion-fears-1879429

The imported niggers riots will start in 2021. Also turkish minorities in europe will militarize because of the recent issues with cyprus.

1. 2022
2. 2023
2.5 zWzjjdTN dies
3. 2024
baby boomers will be between 60-78
4. 2025
5. 2030

>destroy civilization including yourselves with jewish tactics to get back at the world for not seeing the truth
based

Do gut. Ein Bitcorn amon. Du guuut.

Attached: a8ca9cc495887f576e400778af1d620d.jpg (300x210, 12K)

Hitler didnt nothing wrong. holocaust is fake by kikes. germans are dumbs .they pay for fake genocide lmao

It 4d chess from the start. The EU was created to flood the western world with niggers. Merkel is Hitlers disciple.

Haeng dich auf oder liefer was anderes als abgestandene pol-Pastas

Na Sören, biste mett?

you are a stupid. pls, dont reply.
Merkel is a communist cunt with kgbist Putin

>he still does not see the big picture.
lmao

wtf. maybe you are right. Merkel flooded Europe with Refugees so people realize muliculturalism doesnt work. AfD gets stronger only because of Merkel.

Not only that. We have a polish, hungarian, italian, austrian right wing party ruling the countries. And marie le pen will probably win the next election in france as well.