/pigen/ - Pi Network General

Welcome to /pigen/ where we discuss Pi, try and get referrals and generate some memes for a coin severely lacking in them.

>What is Pi?
Pi is a new crypto launched by a few Standford grads that's early in its "Phase 1" where they're trying to build a network of users through a referral system.

>How do I begin?
Download the Pi Network app on Android or iOS. You need an invite code to begin (mine is "goldknight") "mining".

>How do I mine?
The mining is really just an airdrop. You activate it once every 24 hours and provided that you have a number of referrals that are currently mining and your referee is mining, you'll gain bonus Pi.

>Is this a scam?
I don't believe so. You don't have to make a monetary investment so far so at worst you're wasting maybe 30 seconds a day to open the app and start mining.

>Why is this being shilled so hard?
Referrals play a big part in building the Pi community because it increases your "mining" rate and with every active user at a multiple of ten (1000, 10000, 100000, etc) the rate of mining halves. We just passed 100k so people are eager to bring their mining speed back up again.

>Does it drain by battery and data?
No. The app is an interface and you aren't actually using processing power to mine because it's an airdrop. Close the app, smash your, phone, etc. and it'll still keep mining for you for a 24 hour period.

>How do I increase my mining rate?
Refer people and get them to mine, ensure your own referee is mining, increase your security circle and, eventually, you'll be able run the software on your computer to serve as a node and get a boost.

Don't forget to choose the option to hide your real name! If anybody continues this general, replace my referral code with your own. Newbies should read the White Paper and FAQ to learn more.

>goldknight
>goldknight
>goldknight

Attached: 1562764305440.png (1032x611, 357K)

Pls join me ;_;
Magniko

How many referrals have you managed so far, friendo?

Reminder that:
-"teams" in the app just means "number of people you invited"
-mining "teams" ONLY benefit the inviter
-security circles ONLY benefit the inviter
-the ONLY way to earn more than the base rate is inviting others yourself

-all invite codes give +25% mining bonus to inviter and invitee
-anyone claiming higher % are bullshitting you
-security circle bonus maxes at 5, and your inviter counts as one
-if you invite 4 then add them to your security circle you get +100% mining bonus

-Pi Network is pre-mined, the "mining" is just a faucet

-using the invite code
>k͟o͟n͟a͟k͟o͟n͟a͟
>k͟o͟n͟a͟k͟o͟n͟a͟
>k͟o͟n͟a͟k͟o͟n͟a͟
will make anime real
minepi.com

Attached: 1533802029454.png (800x570, 554K)

Use your (((free))) resources and start earning Pi Coins on your mobile phone. Get involved in a cool project from Stanford university and get rewarded for being a part of it.

What to do next?

Download Pi Network from Play Store or App Store to try it.

>Hardware or internet doesn't get used.
>Doesn't drain battery
>Doesn't cost you a penny
>App acts as a tracker for the amount of coins

Ambassador code for frens to get 25% mining rate bonus! Use code:

Kozii
Kozii
Kozii

Again, it is early stages, making it ideal to get in and accumulate, perhaps set up your node from the coins accumulated or just market sell and bogg people when it get listed on exchanges.

Godspeed user

Attached: pipepe.jpg (250x170, 6K)

I was waiting for you two to show up. How's progress been?

steady away champ.

i've actually read the whitepaper and watched a video about the stellar protocol the coin uses. it is pretty interesting how this coin will create consensus with such low data usage.

And it was interesting to see why these security circles are important and clever...

keep accumilating

Attached: boomermonster.jpg (990x600, 62K)

If anyone needs an invite code feel free to use mine - Journalancer

use my code and I'll tell you how to hack it:
>ink13

It honestly sounds like a pretty decent project. The marketing is amazing considering they've only just launched social media pages a week ago and not even a Twitter yet.

it should get traction gradually. It will take time, but we'll get there. I'm interested in setting up a node on tho :)

>tfw the initial exchange listing moons too $100 as the last normies jump on

We’re all gonna make it bros, sign up with code WestenMike

Use code zippo to join Pi. As one of the first thousand pioneers I am a senpai and I am willing to guide you if you have any questions.

Unlike most anons on this board, I ACTUALLY MINE. Every. Day. Use code 3lixour to join a circle that will maximize your gains.
>3lixour
>3lixour
>3lixour

mbanana42
i-it's not like i want you to use my code or anything....

Attached: 1533046755734.png (422x500, 232K)

All Pichads are gonna make it.
Newcomers can use code:
>EdBOI
or
>1000EOY
to join up with fellow Pi bois

Attached: 1528819938800.png (500x557, 819K)

Wrong! I do it every day too.
>goldknight

24/7 mining using code sss1

>sss1
>sss1
>sss1

Attached: toast.gif (500x267, 2.95M)

bum peeet

Attached: boggedevil.png (305x458, 197K)

Someone please use my code to help defeat the jews

Mobile363

doing fine
hooked all my norman friends

Attached: 1543691347732.gif (500x281, 696K)

>allthingsvain

large network already established.