Silver Chads rise up

Train is leaving the station. I repeat the train is leaving the station. Our time is coming.

Attached: silverchads.jpg (365x365, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3X1p2zFFcvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

On the fence about pulling the trigger on another 30oz to throw in my stack. Looks like it wants to pullback to 16 flat, but not sure.

Silverchads rise up!

I literally am going to fomo. I have lots of debt but am thinking of buying one 100oz bar anyways.

Are you guys literally retarded? Do you not realize the effort:payout ratio for silver trading is fucking SHIT compared to crypto?

Do it. Silver is amazing

RAOCKSTARRR

Attached: 1563137453891.jpg (551x363, 21K)

$17 soon.

Only if you are a good trader. Most people arent and will never be. Silver chads are smarter than most crypto enthusiast. The only reason people are dissing silver chads is so then the big crypto whales earn less internet shekels.

Silver is less about high risk high reward investment. Silver is just a guardian of your wallet from inflation and economic turmoil.

>train is leaving the station guys!
>get ready!
>make some more threads! shine off your coins!
>woooOAAAAHHHH HERE WE GO!!!!!
>"moons" 5%

enjoy your moons while we're over here making 20% returns weekly.

The problem is the day silver chads are right, they’ll do 100x instantly whereas you’ll lose all your money

Silver is not high risk high reward

Attached: 1546096828669.png (261x193, 57K)

On a biz board a permanent precious metals thread will maybe be formed. A general.

It’s the ultimate investment. Extremely lose risk, extremely high reward

Tell that to those who bought 7 years ago.

Give me a quick rundown on silver trading, Jow Forums

GO BACK DOWN! I'M NOT DONE ACCUMULATING!

Attached: 1526430597795s.jpg (250x182, 5K)

Kek yeah like I’m gonna invest in a fuckin ROCK I found in the mud? Boomers need to get off my board

Attached: 6E421BE6-E03B-4135-8C4D-F1ED961C7DBB.jpg (579x579, 30K)

Yeah there are highs and lows. However, silver and gold value overall will increase slowly but steadily due to the general rise of cost of living and steady increase of resource scarcity. Also inflation, of course. To me this is low risk low reward.

Gold/Silver goes up and down but overall through the decades the value is steadily increasing. Even if the gold/silver market plummets the base minimum is now $1100/oz gold and $10/oz Silver.

We will never ever see again for example $800/oz gold or $5/oz silver like in the past.

Attached: 1559503529056.jpg (881x960, 70K)

Haha yeah sucks to suck
Blame the Jews at he federal reserve for cucking your USD

Dubble dubs

Attached: silver explained.jpg (1864x712, 275K)

Just did it costed me $2,226CAD. Went straight for a full bar instead of coins because bars feel more chad like.

With the way clown world is heading anybody with a brain should have silver/gold as an insurance policy if shit really does hit the fan.

Attached: B28BC054-30AF-4CCD-98FA-C45F608C6014.jpg (2732x1506, 679K)

Looking back on the chart, the last time we moved up in this fashion was right before the run up in 2011. I think this time we will go much higher.

I bought like a year ago at this exact price. This isnt fomo its correction

10 oz bars are a better size. If AG ever went to say $150 it would be easier to move 10 oz than 100

Made over 10% on my miners today.

I want to buy some physical silver and gold (already hold SLV and GLD) for a SHTF scenario. Can anyone please educate me on the best way to get started? I presume American Eagle rounds from APMEX is the way to go? Is the 100-coin mini monster box a bad idea?

With the usa shooting down a iranian drone and Deutsches bank failing silver is a great idea.

Can never go wrong with American Silver Eagles.

So when silver spikes like that agin do you cash out for dollars?

No it’s not, it’s still pumping hard, up another 2.5% today, it’s not stopping till it hits $20, then a short breather before it pumps to $30

What do you mine, user?

Attached: 1561340479381.jpg (720x1280, 288K)

How the fuck do I buy silver in europe? There is a 20% VAT on coins and the spread between buying/selling at a local shop is more than 30%, I don't wanna be effectively 30% down in my investment the moment I buy it.

silver is fucking common place metal and has no monetary value, its stock to flow ratio sucks.

People who buy it as a hedge similar to how retards buy shitcoins like XRP purely due to unit bias, except silver has no chance to irrationally pump like a crypto does. Many many years ago I listened to fuck heads like Schiff and bought gold and silver bullion and held it for awhile, thankfully I wised up and sold it for bitcoin.

> What is diversification?

Metals miners, not cryptos.

Thanks user. Do you usually go with APMEX?

7% on coins, 20% on bars here
estonia is tax free and also a 2nd country, can't remember which.

I use them but you can get better deals at bullionexchanges dot com or sdbullion or jmbullion

I'll start to diversify after I'm a millionaire and no longer want to put effort into paying attention to shit and just care about prioritizing risk management

>buying perscious metals during a ressesion

You've had fucking years nigger

i only have 4 kilos in bars and like 40 coins its not fair just bought 10 more coins though

You’ll only ever need 1000 ounces. Anything more would require serious storing and allocation of space.

I NEED MOOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!

Attached: 1562458086802.jpg (311x362, 30K)

Ale silver mining stocks higher?

me too, i should have grabbed another 20-30 oz while it was below 15$ but i didnt have the cash. but now im really regretting it. 20 more oz is the minumum but if i can still ad another 50oz to my stack before it moons i will be very happy.

I have 1410 OZ...
Feel like I have to double it to make it.

thte problem with big bars is there is nobody to sell them to if silver goes way up. the only people who will have the resources to buy and verify authenticity are big time corporate precious metal dealers. who might not be available if SHTF and your mail system goes down

220 oz silverlet here, one 5 kg bar and the rest oz coins. not sure if comfy or fomo

I wanna be a silver chaaaaad

>Buying precious metals before a debt/currency crisis

Attached: 1533347989214.png (250x244, 88K)

You nigs are crazy stacked. I only have 87 oz.

Mining company stocks, gotcha.

pretty good, its not "make it" quantities but you will still get a great return. you have way more then me and i am still comfy with my stack. Anything is better than nothing, it feels good knowing its there.

what is driving this spike in the price?

youtube.com/watch?v=3X1p2zFFcvY

What effort? I buy it online and it gets shipped to me. Selling it takes no effort, 3 minutes to take a pic and put up an eBay listing. I can print out the postage and ship from home. Also I get to play around with my silver and look at it.

Do we have a token that is backed by silver's price already ?

is that Bill "dollar bill" stern doing that analysis?

retards on here are buying.

That may be true but every chad has to have at least one big bar. I’ll stack up on coins and 10oz bars eventually.

thanks. i'll probably still get another 30-40 oz in junk silver coins to feel even more comfy again. this is much easier to buy than crypto because risk is lower. that said, my current stack is a pretty long hodl already and i obviously missed to sell the top coupla years ago. not so next time.

Best site for a Leaf to buy from?

All eyes on gold boys. Broke thru 1450 momentarily. I hope we do it again before market open. I am all in long on gdxj

The big dogs finished accumulation I guess

This, we silver chads shilled this shit literally endlessly on biz. Silver was THE most fucking shilled investment on here after chainlink

Attached: 9A4C0798-CDEB-426E-AA25-42058AC41B9F.jpg (1600x1600, 61K)

Your bank. They sell the highest grade Gold and Silver minted by the Bank of Canada, as well as U.S, Australia, Europe, England, Etc.

Been sitting on it since last summer, feels nice knowing the inevitable is slowing happening without breaking a sweat.

Attached: 7783C843-2EDF-4583-9EAC-3DAAFD28FFA5.jpg (196x250, 7K)

Not even close. Silver threads usually get like one thread every couple of days. It's just recently more silver threads have popped up. I know because silver chads convinced me to buy it when it was like $13 an ounce.

real niggas buy both

Plenty of listed vaults, they charge a storage fee and/or transfer fee though

90% coins for bartering in SHTF, 10oz bars and 1oz eagles for locking in premium. As far as semantics go with bullion dealers, rounds are privately minted - american eagles or any government issued silver coin are called "coins" and demand higher premium. The higher premium is generally worth it for liquidity, i.e. someone can easily recognize that it is authentic silver.

currently holding 35oz of silver and 0 gold. whats a good target number?

as much as you can afford to buy without having to sell in a credit crunch. Have some *cringe* physical cash as well.

DO NOT BUY A HUNDRED OUNCE BAR! Literally bag holding from day one! Stick to between one to ten ounce bullion/coins at the most. Far easier to flip. Big bars are a meme.

Get at least 1488 you retard.

88id get

Attached: bird watching.jpg (2493x1481, 685K)

How big a stack is good to shoot for in your opinion?

>imagine investing in rocks
>imagine getting excited for a 1.5% pump
>still 70% down since ATH

Attached: 1236430158.jpg (1400x3408, 522K)

imagine keeping all your funds in crypto and fiat, and not diversifying into PMs.

> and fiat

Attached: 1563383758326.jpg (640x585, 73K)

which is why it's lost 65% the last 8 years

true silver chads buy SLV call options. im up 200%.

Silver will make new aths after the next recession. Record amounts lf debt means record amounts of money printing

>it's lost 65% the last 8 years
which is why now is a good time to buy

imagine being a zoomer frogshitposter all in on digital illusions of wealth with a net worth of

braver man than i

>fed rates not being raised
>deutsche bank collapse looming
>usually a recession each 10 years (it's been 10 since the last)
>stock market pumped to retarded heights by QE ad infinitum
>just rely entirely on stocks for your retirement bro, they'll go up forever!
>the weakening petrodollar
>foreign nations hoarding PMs
>JP Morgan's silver vault

Attached: 1519180041378.png (657x527, 45K)

Each of those accusations is anti semitic.

Please stop this anti semitism.

>yield curve inversion

Silver $100 in 2024

If I buy tomorrow until the 26 will I be ok?

Make it happen, user.

I'd like to that. This thread is shilling me well.

Attached: 1076735-1024.jpg (1024x683, 235K)

Silver Moon fellas

We about to go PARABOLIC!

Attached: signal-2019-07-18-235534.jpg (1024x364, 46K)

I also want to know this and how the hell are you supposed to sell for profit when the time comes. I tried googling and all precious metal selling sites seemed to have worse buy/sell ratios than a runescape general shop. If I have to add some 20% tax on top selling for half buying price, I'm going to need silver to literally skyrocket more than bitcoin ever did if I want to return a profit.

Fuck off I made a literal shit-ton of money regularly trading with the general shops @ RS

Attached: 1418910818370.png (317x279, 19K)