Sergey presentation last night

Anyone else thinking that his attitude was much different than normal? I'm sure alcohol may have had some effect, but he was definitely more passionate and aggressive with the cookie cutter speech. Hell, he even called traditional insurance contracts bull shit. He was BTFO the people asking questions with great answers. You can really tell this dude is passionate as fuck about this project, and he's trying to find the answer to one question.
>What is the minimum amount of decentralization in order to be considered 'secure'

Attached: sergey.jpg (278x278, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xdad22a85ef8310ef582b70e4051e543f3153e11f
blog.chain.link/growing-chainlink/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Think about how much money he made in the last few months.

>he’s been drinking more and dumping on us so that means we’re doing good
the absolute state

Think about how much money he and we will make when he sees this through.

His true self is slowly coming through.

Anyone who doubted Sergey was a brainlet. We are literally looking at the next Gates, Bezos, Jobs, but most of you are too stupid to see it.

Attached: 1562769832481.jpg (544x544, 195K)

I don't think Sergey cares that much about money desu. He wants a legacy.

If he was doing everything legit then he really did spend the majority of funds on ChainLink but has now started selling some of his Link allocated during the ICO. So hes finally having millions in his account and feeling bolder.

Any of you losers finally found out that while all of us neets are making fun of Sergey he is 100x more chad then any of us will be

>feelsbadman.jpg

He is getting arrogant

he is the ultimate autist. Hes growing stronger and stronger everday

Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between confidence and arrogance. He blatantly admits the obstacles that the team needs to overcome before chainlink is widely used, so I doubt it's arrogance. He's just been gaining more confidence because a lot of enterprise wants to use chainlink, and he's realizing that his project is THE answer to the oracle problem. I'd be pretty damn confident too.

This is literally true.

I'm sorry if I'm putting you to sleep, my voice can do that to people.

"I know you are all tired of hearing about decentralization, I mean, I've dedicated my entire life to it." The guy is in love with what he's doing.

Passionate about selling 700k per day

i was there in person and i can confirm that the only thing sergey had to drink was a can of la croix at the request of the event planner. i've seen him speak on several occasions and the overall impression he gave off was far more confident than usual. as he said during his presentation, he's been all in, so it gives me confidence to see him confident at this stage in the game.

he sold millions of linkies the past week and I guess he rewarded himself with 10 good whores and plenty of bigmacs, would have been happy as fuck though if I held 350 million linkies... still think of how he feels, he knows he doesn't ever have to work again, yet he does, that's some crazy shit right there, if link hits 1000$ his 350 million linkies will be worth 350 billion $, that's richest man in the world shit, he'll be the new rockefeller and prove that data is indeed the new oil.

It was fucking refreshing to hear him speak more candidly and passionately. He made a point to preface the presentation with the backstory to how the space evolved and got to where it is, and how it will succeed into the future. Because he has been working toward this vision since before bitcoin's inception.

For all we know the theory that Satoshi = Sergey may be accurate. Regardless, Chainlink is a far mightier vision than BTC because at the end of the day, ensuring incorruptible Trust, is itself far more valuable than money itself.

Attached: 9261BBC9-25BC-480D-A0D7-DBA02AF6D6D8.jpg (467x700, 76K)

I watched the presentation start to finish and did not sense even the slightest hint of arrogance. You can hear just how passionate he is about his work when he gets talking, hes super excited to be discussing possibilities and scenarios

I was literally going to make that same post. I never seen him so excited about the future

>I've dedicated my entire life to it
He's not even trying to hide it anymore.

watching the talk right now and with them aproving of nodes right now
will there ever be neet nodes?

his 'performance' was rather professional
mannerisms and lingo of an Jow Forums autist shitposter leaked at times
watch him begging and threatening the organisators to take the video down

Yes. They will onboard a bunch of enterprise services and data providers which will all run nodes eventually and then there will be a massive pool of independent nodes to tack on requested decentralization. They are just whitelisting the most legit ones with kyc first to foster trust in the early stages when it's an infant.

It better have been STILL la Croix. Everyone watching the feed learned that Sergey does NOT enjoy sparkling water.

JEWS NEVER DISAPPOINT HUMANITY!

jealous cope, kys.
I hate people like you that confuse arrogance with confidence.

Insider here.

The team are in full panic mode after last night’s event and are dumping the rest of the dev wallet whilst they can. Sergey's mental health has recently taken a turn for the worse. You guys have ruined him. Sergey turned up late to the meetup, his face covered in bruises, stating that he had a fight in the McDonalds parking lot with “the dumb fucking nigger” that got his order wrong. He also went for Adelyn, screaming at her for allowing the ‘Jewgle’ blogpost to be posted, because he doesn’t want any ‘kikes or trannies’ getting LINK tokens. When he finally realised that the event was being live-streamed he shouted into the camera, in fluent german, about bringing on the ‘Fourth Reich’ for 2 hours straight.

Attached: 1.jpg (2560x1600, 1.46M)

Based af.

Attached: 37C96D57-F3E2-499C-BD6C-95E2223A8FDB.jpg (677x668, 241K)

Anyone else notice that his shirt is different? It has black buttons instead of white ones.

this is actually shadow serg

bullish af

Attached: 1547644845387.webm (640x480, 2.84M)

dammit I'm crying laughing in my office you sick puppy

His best presentation to date in my opinion. I have enormous respect for his intelligence and the stuff he’s pulling off. He was genuinely excited and super confident.

Attached: B70530FC-BA7A-4551-B3F2-80BCE92B2046.jpg (1024x888, 484K)

he can't stop working. 350 mil linkies, you can't just sell that. if he stopped working on the project, it would dump immediately and he'd be back to being poor.

Only have 700 link.
Am I making It?

Depends on how long you wish to cash out 7 million USD

lol sergey really has blown up

Thanks fren, we are alll going to make it.

I will have to pay a loan of $900 june 2020, I hope I can pay it by selling 1 link.

How has this not been checked?

Is it just me or is He getting fatter

I'm really interested to see what he's gonna do when he becomes a billionaire. He seems like a really genuine guy so I can't imagine he'll be a lizardman piece of shit. I just can't think of what he will do.

I'd be happy as fuck if I made 15 million dollars by dumping on racist incels in 2 weeks.

He was like an empassioned Hitler

kekkkked
posts like these are unironically better than 1000eoy

And that is why you will never make it

Great minds are rarely humble.

Personally I am all in.

If BTC goes to 1 mil, what will the price of link be?

Post the link faggot

He changed his shirt like a year ago. First appearance with the new shirt was on the Ocean Protocol talk afaik.

Attached: 1562960188052.jpg (2732x1366, 1.07M)

Around $1.53

first rate gif

Anti semitic foreskin kyc when

I was cringing the entire time

Did anyone catch in the stream before the presentation where he farted audibly while talking to investors and tried to blame it on someone else? I seriously can’t believe how unprofessional this guy is, he has people in suit and ties wanting to invest in the tech and he’s wearing flannels and farting during conferences.

is there a link? I unironically missed it

Sergey nazarov is satoshi nakamoto confirmed

"Smart contracts are an extremely idealist vision. This is the kinda shit you think about in magical tech utopias. Never mind them being very vulnerable (the DAO), they’re a meme. Decentralized oracles are an even bigger meme and in order for them to even work properly they would generate close to no money. That’s if you can ever truly make a tamper proof, reliable network of truly decentralized oracles free of all bad actors. Most of the data sources in the used examples are from singular sources anyway. What the fuck is the point in a massive network verifying the integrity of the same one source, like the weather station that reports the humidity level in Uttar Pradesh? You don’t seem to be aware that enterprise API aggregation services have existed for years. Just like Chainlink, if their data fucks with you, they lose your custom and go broke. These systems are up and running right now.

Chainlink is truly a solution looking for a problem."

-some user today on ChainLink

possibly the truest words ever spoken about the token

Attached: trevon.png (1500x625, 1.11M)

Not shilling, not fudding, but that text doesn't make sense.

Attached: 1563323657454.png (720x809, 120K)

ITT:
50% discord shills
40% people who are happy that Sergey is now a multimillionaire thanks to their money

maybe re-read it again and if you don't understand the content, learn about smart contracts and API aggregation services, then re-read one more time

best advice i could give you user

He will literally disappear.

Compare his swagger last night to his performance 6 months ago at the fireside chat. Him and Tom both seemed half-asleep and honestly kind of embarassed to be on stage talking about the project at all. I remember every statement about chainlink was couched in hypotheticals, "we'd really like it if enterprises used chainlink," "it'd be great if chain was used for xyz," etc. I get the feeling that even as recently as February/March, most of what we're taking for granted now (Google/Oracle/Coinbase) was not in the bag yet.

Now there are enough proven big names backing this thing that he doesn't need to be bashful about it anymore. The only real question is, is he flexing on account of the things Chainlink has already accomplished (Google/Oracle/Coinbase), or is it on account of things he knows are in the pipeline but haven't been disclosed yet? Hopefully the latter.

you're pointing out the fact that some guy thought there would be no value to ETH as some sort of argument toward what i pasted?

ETH's price skyrocketing was strictly due to the era of crypto coming to light in a way where all these real world uses were promised

ChainLink promises real world uses, and it's already there, but the argument is there is no use for them

which leaves us with one question, what's the true value of ChainLink? there is no true value, it's whatever the market values it at based off of hype just like every other crypto out there

no real world use case will push the price a higher % than the coinbase listing itself did, and that's because markets are made up of people trying to make money off their trades whether they're going long or going short, and that's it

bottom line: ChainLink is a great idea but it's looking for a problem to solve where there is none (not a profitable one at least)

Attached: chainlink2.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

low tier fud

reddit

spacing

helps me articulate

other peoples thoughts

instead of my own analysis

bottom line: You are a brainlet parroting the opinion of others

Attached: 1562541838738.jpg (625x625, 38K)

>there is no true value, it's whatever the market values it at based off of hype just like every other crypto out there
user how does a market work desu?
>no real world use case will push the price a higher % than the coinbase listing itself did
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>imagine being this new

Attached: 1561687807663.jpg (741x568, 73K)

it's clear you have no understanding of the token and what it aims to achieve and what the state of it currently is, etc. so there's no point in replying to you any further

all i'll leave you with is this, ChainLink is a great project, for the dev team. not for little dipshits like you who hold bags hoping you'll become a millionaire off of them by luck. that era's over. get a time machine, buy BTC and ETH.

before i go, here's something you can't refute:

devs been dumping LINK on to cash out (you'd think they'd wanna hold onto it all since the project has such CRAZY POTENTIAL right? guess not)

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xdad22a85ef8310ef582b70e4051e543f3153e11f

now go justify and cope

Attached: 1861508444703.jpg (800x450, 61K)

okay kid, u scared, is ok

(((reddit spacing intensifies)))

all i'll leave you with is this;
>ETH's price skyrocketing was strictly due to the era of crypto coming to light
>but the argument is there is no use for them
>one question, what's the true value of ChainLink? there is no true value, it's whatever the market values it at based off of hype
>no real world use case will push the price a higher % than the coinbase listing itself did
>token and what it aims to achieve and what the state of it currently is, etc
your words.
just read em back to yourself out loud and have a lil think, get u noggin joggin.
the absolute state of reddit.

Attached: 1562541759377.png (599x762, 185K)

d i a l a t e
>B-B-B-BUT THEY'RE SPENDING MONEY! THEY SUPPOSED TO BE MAKING MONEY!

Attached: 1562539894499.jpg (480x480, 21K)

>B-B-B-BUT THEY'RE SPENDING MONEY! THEY SUPPOSED TO BE MAKING MONEY!

looks like it costs $15m to hire a dev

C O P E

>no point in replying to you any further
>before i go
>looks like it costs $15m to hire a dev
blog.chain.link/growing-chainlink/

Attached: 1562544212378.jpg (220x249, 3K)

>posting a blog post by the very guy dumping on you explaining vaguely why he's dumping on you

it's probably about time for dinner user, better make sure your ledger containing all 300 of your link is still hidden in your sketchers box in the back of your closet

Attached: beingthisretardedagain.png (1078x1218, 151K)

yet they've run through $32m with barely any news, barely a working product, and still aren't close to where they need to be and are selling their own token to cover costs

C O P E

>Libra confirmed
>Swift confirmed
>We own hyperledger
>nodes will be handling billions of dollars
Aug 2-4 trufflesuite/Microsoft

Aug 17 SF ETH Dev Meetup

Aug 19-21 Web3 Summit

Sept 23-26 SIBOS/SWIFT

Attached: 1562543173957.jpg (300x291, 11K)

>Libra confirmed
oh so you are actually retarded. i'm sorry bud, you keep on keeping on. i hope everything works out for you.

These dates are wrong.
Does any user have the correct ones?

>spoonfeeding anything to reddit

Attached: 1563450049849.jpg (1183x664, 50K)

*AHEM....*

I

AM

NEVER

FUCKING

SELLING

&

MY

LINKIES

STAY

SUPER

STINKY

IN

COLD

STORAGE
-----------------------------------
N E V E R S E L L I N G

E

V

E

R

S

E

L

L

I

N

G

Attached: 1546544086170.jpg (1000x1000, 151K)

top fucking kek, I love this board

Can we get to the bottom of this please?
We need to know what the new shirt is

Same was said about ETH

>Hotel hot water
Normies will mock this but the scope and vision of the fourth industrial revolution will fuck them in the ass eventually. This was the most important aspect of the entire speech and was both exhilarating and terrifying at the same time.

GET IT DONE BY THURSDAY
OR WE ARE ALL FIRED

Really felt confident although nothing particularly new or impressive. Nice to see him in a good mood and more in control of his storytelling. Sometimes he still has moments where he's rambling and stuttering. I watched an old Bezos talk yesterday and he was awkward too, actually got similar vibes from watching the two talks in a row. No worries.

LINK's price wont be dependent on the state of shitcoins/crypto currencies.

And no, BTC will never go above 20k again.

Imagine reading this and getting discouraged

I hope to meet Sergey one day, give him a hug, he gives me a soft punch on the shoulder. I tell him Thanks and that he is a great man and just walk away not seeing him for many years.

>And no, BTC will never go above 20k again.
If it is above $10k in August then I have some bad news for you

Post link to conference please

I feel it too, OP. You're talking about a guy who in the last 18 months has downplayed everything, the picture of calm. Not just not hype but anti-hype.
And yesterday was the first time he allowed himself to be seen as excited, confident, powerful.

We're gonna make it, like, next month.

Attached: allinthis.png (527x702, 565K)

Sergey cited Plato as most influential book. He doesn't care much about money.

>Think about how much money he and we will make when he sees this through.

He's a literal billionaire, what incentive is there for him to continue developing some bullshit software surrounded by a bunch of faggots?

Attached: 1414295712001.png (473x454, 13K)

I'm sure they will ask him that in his Time magazine interview, and I'll certainly be interested to hear what he says.

You have 3 weeks

ambition

Have sex