/SENT/ - Sentinel dVPN general

Sentinel is the first blockahin project with actual users that is not gambling related
live numbers: stats.sentinel.co/

sentinel vision is to allow users to be truly safe from surveillance, offering an open source dVPN which provably doesn't log data and offer safe encryption, no centralized vpn is able to offer anything similiar.

sentinel is part of tendermint/cosmos ecosystem with projects like binance dex althea foam matic etc.. cosmos ecosystem will see huge growth once alt bull starts again.
Cosmos blockchain will be interconnected by 3 major hubs (cosmos, iris and sentinel)
dpos chain will have the equivalent boom that erc 20 had during 2017, 66% of the supply is locked at all times for the DPOS security
>features alredy delivered:
-dVPN app on ethereum (running from april 2018)
-dVPN app on tendermint (running from jan 2019) youtu.be/Iaa7Jwd5sy8
-tendermint testnet with closed validator set
-android app
-own crypto wallet for ethereum and tendermint

>planned features

-DPOS tendermint blockchain in q3-q4 (test up and running for months)
-decentralized chat app youtu.be/T1H8exU6D7I
-wireguard implementation (linus torvalds endorsed wiregaurd making it the standard)
-multi hop relay net (first of its kind truly revolutionary tech for a VPN) youtube.com/watch?v=HYK1BPXSji4&t=1s
-tor exit nodes
-socks5
-private nets ( this will allow corporations and banks to set up private networks that only employees can access)
-zk snark mixer
-interblockchain communication protocol
-IOS app youtu.be/pzy5APfng0c
with DPOS you will be able to earn staking rewards by delegating your tokens, the current mcap is around 2m$
i see 500m$ as a very realistic market cap for seninel a project that has achieved real usage and has a steady development,you guys can try the dvpn right now for FREE till main net hits , also worthed to know that binance labs is searching for a dVPN project to support
sentinel.co/

Attached: photo_2019-07-18_21-09-25.jpg (760x429, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stats.sentinel.co/
sentinel.co/
openvpn.net
github.com/sentinel-official/sentinel/blob/master/vpn-node-docker/README.md?source=post_page---------------------------
hub.docker.com/r/sentinelofficial/sentinel-vpn-node/?source=post_page---------------------------
medium.com/sentinel/breaking-the-great-firewall-of-china-sentinel-dvpn-and-socks5-f73406245be
cosmos.network/docs/cosmos-hub/validators/validator-faq.html#technical-requirements
forum.cosmos.network/t/sentry-node-architecture-overview/454
forum.cosmos.network/t/list-of-projects-in-cosmos-tendermint-ecosystem/243
blog.chorus.one/top-5-projects-building-on-cosmos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look at usage increase OP, this puppy is ready to moon any day now

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-221136.jpg (1080x2280, 356K)

OP I like tendermint and cosmos, I used to be ethereum maximalist but got tired of waiting for "Ethereum 2.0" thanks for sharing this, will check the dVPN

Attached: D_wqjJYXUAESL78.jpg (960x764, 75K)

yeah, when main net is deployed price will start following usage as monetization is enabled

Attached: photo_2019-07-15_22-31-11.jpg (469x439, 16K)

Literally one of very few daps with actual users, cant make this shit up

ethereum is a dead shitcoin these things haven't been spec'd out yet:
1. On chain randomness
2. Wire protocol
3. Clients to slash surround votes
4. Decentralized network time protocol

eth 2.0 won't launch on jan like they promised, also the first phase of eth 2.0 is just a big ponzi to lock up eth, it won't make the chain work better or faster

Attached: photo_2019-07-15_22-59-30.jpg (996x458, 98K)

siiting here all comfy and shit, dumping my shitcoins buying more corn and sent, life is good when you buy legit shit

stats.sentinel.co/ yeah sentinel has real usage, and it has been stedily been going up

Attached: photo5951623134136348437.jpg (851x315, 21K)

my portfolio is currently 75% BTC nad 25% sent,
even if low volume sent has been very stable against btc lately, its probably forming a strong bottom

Attached: photo_2019-07-15_22-29-21.jpg (927x681, 83K)

Orders building up, sell pressure is looking exhausted af right now, its hard to buy a decent bag without pumping price a lot

I've been trying to buy some of this shitcoin, but there doesn't seem to be any seller left at these prices

Op said main net Is close, maybe thats why there Is no Sellers left, they are all pricing in a future panp, Also just looking at the chart you can see It didnt have a pump in Jan when all other alts pumped, so weak hands have capitulated already, before other alts, probably sent Will anticipate any alts price action

yeah 1% of the supply changes hands every few days, holders have been already reshuffled and only strong hands should be left

Attached: photo_2019-07-16_22-45-53.jpg (744x763, 206K)

wow OP you are really all in in Sentinel, why do you trust this project so much?

sent ;)

its cause ive seen the steady delivery of code and the actual product, with real users, also im a big tendermint/cosmos ecosystem bull, i think blockchain interoperability is the future, where various blockchains will be able to offer services to btc (almost like being btc sidechains) we will be switching to a btc centric ecosystem where projects are built around btc on tendermint chains.
sentinel will offer dvpn dchat and mixer services to btc holders cause the team has understood that creating a walled garden like ethereum won't work, forcing your shitcoin on people is a failed tactic and adds friction no one wants to learn about how to use gas

Attached: tendermint_hubs.jpg (719x623, 70K)

bag received

Attached: photo_2019-07-16_23-07-48.jpg (577x713, 74K)

how do I get the vpn?

Yeah thats a big amount for a Coin at this mcap, It Also seems ti be fully organico volume and not faked

sentinel.co
its available on all devices for free (iOS version to be launched soon)

sentinel.co/ here you can download it and use it for free till main net, the monetization will be enabled (the community should host some free nodes anyway)

Attached: photo5911535172115869689.jpg (1177x1600, 437K)

why the homepage have some problems with the design?

Attached: Captura.png (1092x533, 326K)

yeah also if you check out other project competing with sentinel (mysterium , rpiuvatic and lethan) they have all died and have even lower volume.
when orchid dvpn (100m raised and pantera invested) gets released sentinel will be surely be repriced to the upside cause its better and more mature tech also orchid is building on ethereum which is dying while sentinel is building its own chain (while also having an ethereum version for the unlucky ones that still think eth is not a shitcoin)

Attached: photo_2019-07-15_21-30-47.jpg (496x341, 32K)

i loaded the page myself and it doesn't show the same problem as you, maybe it has to do with the browser, try to reload the page

Attached: aaaaaa.png (1651x618, 274K)

Yeah when orchid gets release on market sentinel should see a nice pump as investor from orchid dump some of their orchid tokens to hedge the risk into competitors

wow that's huge user, heard Orchid was backed by many funds, when will Orchid released? If sentinel beats orchid because they are building in ethereum jesus sentinel will pump hard. Maybe i'll buy some tokens need to research more first

orchid is a joke, all that funding and money and they cant deliver shit

i have no idea when orchid launches, they are probably waiting for alts to pamp again, and retail money to start flowing in again, so they will be able to dump their tokens at a high valuation, keep in mind that they raised 100m$

Attached: serveimageSSSS.png (810x617, 66K)

Surely the dvpn niche in the crypto market is one of the most overlooked ones, everybody talks about prediction markets oracles privacy coins gambling and nobody talks about dvpn, as awareness will grow people will value dvpns more fairly

well said user, and between all the dVPNs projects sentinel is surely the most mature one and the one with more users, also its the only dVPN that is building its own chain and will accept bitcoins and any other crypto that connects as payement

Attached: photo_2019-07-16_00-10-17.jpg (752x1280, 133K)

faggots

Well, if orchid raised $100m it looks like a fair valuation for Sentinel

Attached: IMG_20190622_112139_689.jpg (330x460, 35K)

So if I read correctly the VPN can be currently used for free, will give it a try later

chill dude , whats your problem ?

Attached: photo_2019-07-17_22-49-18.jpg (717x642, 53K)

yeah it can be used for free then when main net hits (before the end of the year) monetization will be enabled so you will be able to choose between payed and free nodes (if the community decides to host them)

Attached: photo_2019-07-16_23-02-11.jpg (662x685, 180K)

So anybody can host a node and get payed?

yeah sentinel mission is to unlock all the unused bandwidth that consumers have access to, imagine being able to turn your node on during the night and browse with a vpn with the tokens you earned during the day

Attached: photo_2019-07-15_21-45-17.jpg (1002x1280, 158K)

That's very nice, when monetization is enabled I will host a node seems a no brainer to me

yeah and you will be also able to host a decentralized chat server, allowing people to have secure encrypted federated communications

Attached: dchat.png (1324x700, 454K)

Good stuff OP I like this project

sentinel is truly a gem, it has actual users and a strong product, with a team that steadily delivers code on regular basis

Attached: photo_2019-07-15_23-32-32.jpg (1280x721, 162K)

Where can i buy this ?

hitbtc idex have the most volume

Attached: senile-sentinel.jpg (1131x1131, 267K)

openvpn.net

yeah thats right sentinel is built on openvpn but soon it will have also a wireguard implementation

Attached: photo_2019-07-17_21-22-00.jpg (634x550, 135K)

Nice dubs, sent has no volume, but i guess thats the nature of low mcap coins

whats your point user? Most vpns use openvpn, what sentinel is doing is allowing anyone to host a node and earn a buck also no-logs claim can actually be confirmed cause its all open sourced

the lower the mcap the higher the possible upside user

Attached: photo_2019-07-17_00-17-21.jpg (1023x715, 302K)

yeah you cant have huge volume when coin has market cap of few million but thats the beauty of small caps, when they pump, they PUMP

yeah sentinel as i said above wants to unlock a massive untapped market , that alone is worth a lot, and its also a very ethical project cause its helping people that actually need to protect themself from government surveillance,
so security won't require setting up a VPS hosted in the basement of some neckbeard with some huge friction, but this product will make privacy services easy to to use for everybody

Attached: the-sovereign-boys.jpg (1536x839, 111K)

yeah low caps are high risk high reward, but if you pick the right one you will be rewarded, anyway always don't invest want you are not willing to loose and be diversified

Attached: photo_2019-07-17_00-11-42.jpg (801x798, 380K)

seems like fun, how do I host a server? I have a gigabit to spare

embrace sentinel anons, retiring is not that far

Attached: ezgif.com-video-to-gif (1).gif (320x320, 248K)

user, that's because mainnet is coming in Q3 with the Sentinel hub, the 3rd in cosmos ecosystem and also token swap from SENT erc20 to native cSENT token

yeah dude, more than retiring financial freedom

Attached: index2.jpg (689x213, 38K)

github.com/sentinel-official/sentinel/blob/master/vpn-node-docker/README.md?source=post_page---------------------------

hub.docker.com/r/sentinelofficial/sentinel-vpn-node/?source=post_page---------------------------

if you have any questions there is a telegram group for node hosters, however i advise you wait till main net to host a node cause thats when full incentivixation will be enabled and full relay net will be released to to protect users from illegal content being viewed through their nodes

Attached: photo_2019-07-15_21-36-22.jpg (1280x814, 250K)

ah ok

OP you're shilling this hardcore but I don't think you're a pajeet so I'm intrigued. I also think its an interesting idea, but answer me this ; why should I buy the token? Why not just use the dapp? I think this has an important use case but do you really think something like this is going to be widely used enough to moon?

Attached: cute thinking bird.jpg (1024x768, 218K)

Great another scam token.

The pajeet's are back again with another edition of:

Biz's shitcoin of the week!

Stayed tuned folks for more empty promises and an infomercial style conversation conducted entirely by one man with multiple ID's. You'll be amazed at the absent volume for the last year and dazzled by the fact that it's only available on HitBTC and was pumped and dumped down to 14 sats immediately after it's ICO.

Yes folks, if it's bankruptcy you're after look no further as we enter into another episode of:

Biz's shit coin of the week!

Attached: 1562970871550.jpg (281x179, 8K)

you can just use the dapp by paying in any coin when monetization will be enabled, or use the free community nodes and you won' need to purchase sent token.
sent token will be used to secure the dpos chain and govern it dao style also sentinel will be offering more services other then dvpn, it will offer dchat and a mixer services, allowing anyone that wants to anonimize their coins in cosmos/tendermint ecosystem.
so sent will be the privacy coin of cosmos ecosystem.
also most of the supply will be locked cause its dpos.
it will have the same supply/market dynamics as other pos tokens like eos atom decred etc...
so tldr:
fee revenue
mixing revenue
dvpn revenue (all nodes will be able to accept any coins they like but they will be forced to take sent)
dchat revenue
and more services will come after these have been delivered

Attached: photo_2019-07-15_22-15-36.jpg (876x651, 79K)

its not a scam token its a staking coin for a DPOS chain

Attached: photo_2019-07-15_22-06-10.jpg (698x841, 102K)

the difference with scams here is that people are atcually using the dvpn product and the number of users is growing fast, if you wanna speculate on adoption of a solid product then sent is the coin for you, if you only wanna buy stuff on legit exchange with millions in volume that have already pumped then sentinel is not for you

Attached: photo_2019-07-17_22-58-33.jpg (588x426, 35K)

if you any more questions please ask

Attached: photo_2019-07-15_23-15-27.jpg (419x423, 14K)

medium.com/sentinel/breaking-the-great-firewall-of-china-sentinel-dvpn-and-socks5-f73406245be

Attached: photo_2019-07-17_22-16-07.jpg (622x829, 77K)

Attached: photo_2019-07-17_21-33-40.jpg (640x475, 17K)

FOR ALL THE FUDDERS/HATERS HERE:

1) You dont need to buy any token or invest, just try the dVPN for free and then come back with an opinion

2) Why buy the token?

2.1) Because it is a staking token in one of the 3 majors hubs in cosmos ecosystem (Tendermin/Cosmos, suddenly in top 20 in CMC, you heard of it?). Binance chain will also likely be another hub
2.2) This staking token give holders block/fee reward

First of all, what is the cSENT token? The Sentinel hub is like a router to connect other blockchains (zones) like dVPN, dChat, etc. In order to choose a validator (like a mining pool in Bitcoin) to propose a block, a weighting mechanism exists with the amount of cSENT tokens delegated to each validator. In other words, the more cSENT are delegated to a specific validator, the more frequently this validator will be block proposer. So why would you want to buy cSENT tokens, and then, why would you want to delegate these tokens to a validator?

When you buy cSENT tokens you are not buying just a token. What you are really buying is a virtualized “mining” machine. Also, when you delegate these special tokens to a validator, you are actually like contributing “mining” power to a “mining pool”. In other words, by buying cSENT you become a “miner” in the Sentinel hub and also, unlike with the atom token currently, also a “miner” in all the Sentinel hub connected zones.

Attached: index6.jpg (800x450, 75K)

CONTINUATION:

Now, the key questions is: ok, but what benefits do I get by becoming a “miner” of the Sentinel hub and zones? Many people think that the benefit would just be block rewards and transaction fees in the Sentinel hub and zones as cSENT tokens, however it is a lot more than this, and here it is where the great potential of the cSENT token actually is. The block rewards are really just a mechanism to punish the cSENT holders that are not delegating tokens because their cSENT will lose value due to the inflation mechanism in place. cSENT holders delegating their tokens will earn a reward after each block that they could delegate again, therefore compounding the rewards. But, again: this is NOT the main benefit.

After the Inter Blockchain Communication standards (IBC) are released and completed in the coming months, many zones (blockchains) will be connected to the Sentinel hub, including the dVPN zone, the dChat, etc. All the transaction fees going through this router, the Sentinel hub, and also within each zone will go to cSENT token holders and validators will take a small commission. But the most important is that these fees won’t be only in cSENT tokens, they will be in all the whitelisted fee tokens which could be pegged USD, pegged EUR, pegged BTC, and so on.

So, in summary: buying cSENT tokens makes you a “miner” of the Sentinel hub and all zones and you will not only earn block rewards for compound interest but also transaction fees going through the Sentinel hub and zones paid as pegged fiat, pegged btc, etc. This is really huge: you buy cSENT tokens, and then you will have a growing revenue of USD, EUR, BTC and other fee tokens.

Attached: Capture.png (615x647, 400K)

when cosmos enables IBC sentinel will be able to offer mixing services to binance dex, imagine all the traders that will want to mix their coins after trading them

Attached: photo_2019-07-17_21-40-26.jpg (1061x747, 80K)

what does it take to run a node? and i don't just mean staked cones.

anyone can run a node on their pc, even a shitty laptop (the new raspberry pi 4 should be for good enough)
keep in mind tho that the better specs of your pc the more users you will be able to service with your dvpn node at the same time, so the better specs the more profitable it is (the cpu is mostly what gets overloaded when there is lots of users connected at the same time)
if you instead wanna become a validator of the network you will need some proper hardware

Attached: photo_2019-07-15_22-53-53.jpg (512x302, 29K)

if you want more info there is a tg group if you need technical support while setting up a node

Attached: photo_2019-07-15_22-37-16.jpg (740x554, 49K)

>if you instead wanna become a validator of the network you will need some proper hardware

learn me. i would go read this but you seem to be a particularly energetic shill for this, i also appreciate that you're not 1 post by this id talking to yourself in broken english.

cosmos.network/docs/cosmos-hub/validators/validator-faq.html#technical-requirements

because sentinel uses tendermint, the same protocol cosmos is built on, you can refer to the technical documentation of cosmos.

Validators should expect to run an HSM that supports ed25519 keys. Here are potential options:

YubiHSM 2
Ledger Nano S
Ledger BOLOS SGX enclave
Thales nShield support

The Tendermint team does not recommend one solution above the other. The community is encouraged to bolster the effort to improve HSMs and the security of key management

forum.cosmos.network/t/sentry-node-architecture-overview/454

What it will cost

This is a simple estimation of equipment, and should be considered a ball park price. The ATOM price is based on the ATOM exchange rate on March 27th, 2019. All values are in USD, and North America equipment and rental prices.

Hardware

Server with firewall= $ 10,000
HSM = $150
Backup Server with firewall= $10,000
Backup HSM=$150

Operating costs

Monthly cost for firewall and server operation = $900/month
Backup location operation = $900/month
5 Sentry nodes on AWS = $300/month

this is if you wanna be completely up to spec
consider that the better specked you are the more people will delegate to you and the more profitable you will be, you can also try running a validator on your laptop, but nobody would delegate to you

sentinel will probably set up a low requirements zone tho, for people that wanna host a validator on non specific hardware, most cosmos chains will be cross validated, that means that validators will be able to cut the costs by validating more chains at the same time, tahst why for exmple cosmos validators will also validate sentinel chain

Attached: photo_2019-07-16_00-55-05.jpg (1280x1280, 79K)

sentinel is not aproject ran by pajeets it will require some proper sunk in capital and understanding of the tech.
same way a pow miner needs to invest a lot of his money and time to perfect his businness, but once tendermint ecosystem takes off the profit margins will be very nice

Attached: photo_2019-07-17_21-43-24.jpg (835x889, 56K)

Attached: become_free.jpg (736x452, 35K)

Yeah thats some pretty high costs

yeah, some of those costs can be lowered and you can pool in with people, but keep in mind that being a validator in the tendermint ecosystem is a serious job and you need to be able to provide full uptime and high quality service, or you won't be selected for blockcreation.
being a validator is the new job blockchain industry is creating right now is very early (like in the early days of mining, and it can be very profitable) cause not very people have catched up on it yet, also with a proper set up you will be able to validate multiple chains like cosmos polkdato ethereum(if they ever switch to pos) iris foam and all the other projects building on cosmos

Attached: photo_2019-07-16_01-11-37.jpg (1214x737, 91K)

It seems very cool, but im not technical enough to do this

i don't have a validator either , but i can surely see the profitability for people that are willing to put in money and time, some of those cosmos validators are truly making a killing every week

Attached: photo_2019-07-15_21-55-27.jpg (601x507, 40K)

damn about double what i was expecting lel

shoooowww mmeeee theee wwaayyyy

yeah its a very high requirement job, if you are interested there is multiple groups for cosmos validators, they can explain better then me.
keep in mind that i showed you the fully specked out build tho, you can probably cut the costs a lot

Attached: photo_2019-07-16_22-55-04.jpg (1059x633, 373K)

Attached: photo_2019-07-15_22-22-50.jpg (593x521, 29K)

Cosmos and Sentinel are dope

Even beyond the speculation, Cosmos ecosystem is like having infinite tools at disposal

Do not limit yourself, you are as technical as you let yourself be! Do not let the high priest hood of computer languages rule you, get on their level and learn the language of the new ruling class

yeah cosmos ecosystem is very cool, they have built a proper SDK for developers to build upon, thats why more then 80 projects have switched away from ethereum to tendermint/cosmos ecosystem:

forum.cosmos.network/t/list-of-projects-in-cosmos-tendermint-ecosystem/243

blog.chorus.one/top-5-projects-building-on-cosmos/

Attached: photo_2019-07-17_22-57-03.jpg (632x394, 32K)

80 projects, I wonder how Eth is doing damage control lately. They have weesh vitalik dancing on stage again like a monkey? Chainlink, Cosmos, SENTINEL. That is CHAD level asset investing

yeah these fuckers are stealing away the power from bankers, developers will be the new ruling class in the coming years

Attached: 2bP4pJr4wVimqCWjYimXJe2cnCgn4TFnPAPtGZTjS2z.jpg (640x480, 52K)

vitalik is in full damage control, he wants to use bcash as dumpster for eth data cause he knows eth doesn't scale and will never be able to scale
they already pivoted away from dapps to defi then they will pivot again when defi will switch to cosmos

Attached: photo_2019-07-15_23-01-02.jpg (996x458, 102K)

Thats why all the FUD is stupid. The Smart ones are learning, and helping build distributed architectures. Cosmos, Decred, Bitcoin LN, SENTINEL bandwidth hubs. Why FUD, when you can build bridges , and right scripture for the plebs to be ruled by

LOL i saw that, use Bcash for dumpster data. A true MLM scam. Like Tony Robbins and Tai lopez meeting up to scam the plebs

yeah here we are building the infrastructure on which the new web will be based on we are participating to the same great effort, most projects during the dot com bubble started the same way, with small teams of committed individuals willing to discuss how the current system worked, sentinel like bitcoin and the lightning network and any other good crypto project is trying to do the same,
take away power from centralized entitys

Attached: photo_2019-07-15_23-02-42.jpg (800x370, 85K)

/biz is a bunch of finical and accountant / business degree kids who bought ONIONS certificates of virtue from the university for 100k in debt. These cucks can't code, or build the new architecture that will control the plebs of the future. So all they can do is FUD coins that are anti thesis to the asset they bought. Because they can't build, they don't know what they are buying. De chainlink team luv dumping on the new illiterate class.

Dumped poly when I saw then with thai Lopez, cant get scammier than that

they shouldn't let vitalik speak in public he is such a mess.
i guess thats how rational people see him when he post retarded shit,but to his cult followers he is a genious saint, while the only thing he did was lending his face to a fenbushi money laundering scheme

Attached: photo_2019-07-15_23-05-04.jpg (996x458, 57K)

yeah from a tech POV chainlink is a pure hot mess, but i have to agree that they have the BEST marketing team and the best MM so can't really be mad about it

Attached: photo_2019-07-15_22-10-52.jpg (495x371, 27K)

>p
The war on censorship is exponential. The Pontiff lost the control of being the custodian of all information. Because of this, new resources by the pontiff have ravaged into the war on censorship. The easiest way to make money is to LONG CENSORSHIP while also LONGING devices that defeat central authority censorship. Don't be a pleb, Speculate both ways. People who can't see SENT utility while the censorship market is producing the best returns in decades, prob can't see the forest for the trees.

Peter Theil gave him the foundation award, ETH Was all funded by Bo shen, and Theil. Just a hero story like those faggot movies Disney puts out. You can be a black Aerial to, You can be a vitalik, you dirty incel. Mean while, Peter tops boshen out in hong kong flat, dumping the 100 ICO scams they ran together. I bet these fudsters are bag holding Boshen coins like TNT still