Time to teach you some TA

Did you see that huge green Dildo?!

>Holy fuck what happened?

I will tell you what happened using TA. Its not smoke and mirrors its just plain and simple resistance levels....

Lets start with picture 1:

Focus on the blue lines and what happens there.

1. We see that BTC struggled on 17-21 previous month to get below or above this resistance level.
2. This is confirmed again on the left ridge prior to 9 of June.

3. What happens yesterday and today.
BTC touches both Blue lines. Yesterdays attempt to go below did not happen so today we consolidated between the blue and yellow line we made a weaker attempt to go below but it failed.

So we broke through went to the next resistance level on bottom red.

Attached: 1.png (1277x560, 75K)

I didn't understand a word of it. Kys faggit.

get on my level

Attached: 48364-asuka-langley-soryu-in-neon-genesis-evangelion-1680x1050-anime-wallpaper.jpg (669x668, 148K)

> If I draw enough line some of them will make sense

>most manipulated market in the world
>learn ta
go fuck yourself

>learning TA instead of buying every dip

Attached: 1563320079968.jpg (477x479, 39K)

in english, doc.

Lol so dropping has fifty points of resistence but rising has none till multi thousand. Bulls are so deluded.

this

No, macro is tainted. Be a bit more creative instead of just mimicking, meme is written with e, not i

so where is it going now genius

you basically said it didnt go down so it went up

this. Post proof of long at 9300-9500 or its useless data

i was expecting a head fake and went to bed with a 10350 short but closed it manually at a loss this morning.

it's not just manipulation either it's the cascade of margin traders getting liquidated... one whale starts it and then the liquidation engine handles the rest. git gud any you might be able to predict it.

> LET ME EXPLAIN TO U WHAT HAPPENED WHEN NUMBER WENT UP

> NUMBER WENT UP

Attached: op4.png (645x729, 80K)

okay, I see what you are trying to say but how does these meme lines have real world implications? you said it was trying to break the support and failed to do so. does that mean the whales were trying to pull the price down but the bulls were stronger and they got the price up?

if yes, then how does this happen in real life? what's the mechanism that relates meme lines to the real world?

8.4k inbound

How come TA guys never show a trade live? Always hindsight.

Attached: F56851C1-4AAC-4810-AD87-BB16F76AFF2E.png (846x411, 464K)

>Its not smoke and mirrors its just plain and simple resistance levels....

Why did the exact same pump happen with, Gold, Silver and Stocks. All at the exact same time.

TA is worthless if you're explaining to me what happened AFTER the fact.
Predict what will happen next you fucking subhuman nigger and you better be absolutely on point to the decimal or your precious TA ain't worth shit.

Attached: 1560742403377.jpg (317x432, 84K)

Seriously, your TA showed a massive downward trend that screamed "short!". It only changed after it went up, too late to trade on it.

>thinks he can predict the future
>still poor
good luck predicting user

thats why i think only long term ta on log scale works, and its pointing to a 2021 bottom at ~1800

if you guys want to know what's coming look at 2018 jan 20 on daily

>Predict what will happen next

My TA was telling me a pump was going to happen but I wasn't expecting it to be this much. I was expecting a dead cat bounce but got a bart instead. RSI below 50 and stochastic is in over sold on the daily.

If the RSI gets over the 50% mark then we have a bigger pump. Anyone who shorts right now is taking a big risk.

Your TA means nothing shut the fuck up lol

Attached: 1519022123205.jpg (680x680, 32K)

Right now I think its going to pump more. Just going off of what I am looking at. We will see soon enough I guess. Also shorts are up like 30% and are going to get liquidated for being retards.

I got a gut feeling this pump will paint a lower high but its far from over.

LINK is also right at the moment before it pumps really hard.

xD

Because you're retarded

> gut feeling
> muh TA
Kek

>Kek

Do I get a banana sticker after I am right?

let me tell you what happened you dumb faggot

fake down before the pump to expected 10.3-10.4 and fomo on top till next fib at 10640

and thats how you get huge green dildo

so go find you favorite black dilso and shove it up your ass

Are you cartoon-refrigerator user?

when senator was talking about shitcoins he was talking about your linkies

Because you could only post pics of what you “think” your current trade will do, if it goes either way then it already became in “hindsight”

I don’t know what you would want to see other than somebody showing a livestream. Kinda hard to capture pics of successful trades while they are happening

rate my ta!

Attached: 1563487012397.png (1247x830, 48K)