Devery Front End (Sexy af)?

Be real fellas, how long before some company that gets ripped off on china knockoffs decided to implement this open-source protocol... Common WAKE THE FUCK UP

Attached: EVEFRONTEND.png (1080x751, 59K)

Ahaha

Attached: devery-32385641.png (500x397, 88K)

Looks good

Where can I find a theme like this? It's so sexy

REMINDER THIS IS A DISCORD-SHILLED PROJECT

explain why a company that's getting ripped off by china knockoffs would use this?
have you actually thought this through? seems like it would be a hell of a lot cheaper to just issue the product with a unique ID and store it in their own database. that way they don't have to pay neets. obviously the company manufacturing the product can confirm it's authenticity.....

Exact same comment as yesterday.

Token has no use case btw. Payment-only Raiden tier shit.

>Exact same comment as yesterday.
This. I saw this same conversation take place last night. It's a nice design though... because it's an UI template.

>there's no use case in tracking product shipments on the blockchain

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IMAGINE THINKING THIS

hey retard, explain why it needs a blockchain and not a traditional database. go ahead....
scan the barcode, does it come up in the companies centralized db or not? problem solved. why the fuck you think anyone is going to pay neet retards to do what they can do for free.

I'll spell it out for you: the *token* has no use case

That shit gets falsified all the time. With the blockchain you're certain that the data can't be tampered with. But why do I even bother explaining this to some brainlet.

explain how it would be falsified? to verify an Apple product, you can easily do so by checking the product ID in their system. how are people falsifying this exactly and how would EVE solve it?

It's the same comment because I'm the same person. Nobody answered me :(

I want to use this theme in my own sites.

anyone who thinks this is a better mousetrap is a fucking retard. the only things supply chain tracking make sense for is food and pharms, but it's still a meme cause a private blockchain would be a way better choice than any of the scam token companies out there.

That's only for apple products, you need to think bigger. Food shipments, counterfeit products, there's so many use cases it's not even funny.

you're suggesting that someone with write access to the db would be creating false entries for their chinese knockoff side hustle or something? top kek.

>private blockchain better choice
literal drooling retard I bet you suck Jew cock

YESTEDAY'S SHILL ATTEMPT JEETS GET OUT

TOKEN IS PAYMENT-ONLY AKA USELESS, ICO FAGGOTRY IS OVER, NOBODY WILL BUY YOUR BAGS

This is a UX/UI mock-up by a freelancer who did it in 2 days.

dude, what I'm saying is any company that wants to verify their product against counterfeits can easily do so in house, like Apple has done. blockchain not needed. it's significantly easier and cheaper to not use a blockchain.

food and pharms could benefit from this kind of tracking, but a private blockchain makes way more sense than payer per transaction on a public one. manufacturers, distributers, regulating bodies, etc. all make up a network of stakeholders and are incentivized to run nodes on a private chain without having to pay neets for every god damn transaction.

Lol why even bother investing in crypto at all if that's your line of thought. Who needs bitcoin when banks can use their own in house blockchain? Because it's an immutable ledger unlike whatever some private will come up with...