Is holding 32 ETH really worth it frens?

How much passive income will 32 ETH generate from the staking reward? Will I eventually make it?

Attached: D_vwmzYUYAAvHnt.jpg (1024x815, 93K)

I've been thinking about this but I'm starting to lose hope that they will actually deliver.

you earn bcash because they're migrating to that chain

LMAO at that picture

the code is already finished and will be delivered january 2020 (if their internal testnet is working as intented)
it was just an idea, no concrete plans yet. who cares about short term scaling anyway, i am long for 2 or 3 years.

>tfw my linklet stack is worth more than 32 eth

Attached: 1561922815107.jpg (758x766, 318K)

Roflol!!!! Tweet this to Vitalik. He needs to know to get his team's ass in gear. We need 2.0 by winter or spring 2020 the latest.

Were all long on the biggest best block chain project in the west... ETH

incorrect. completely incorrect. only phase 1. eth 2.0 will not be completed until 2021. you must’ve missed the news

You ever read the shit this scammer writes? Hes written a lot about how to trick people into holding eth instead of selling, saying that its a velocity problem if fixed will have the price stay stable or only go up in value vs the violent swings downward.

Or wait for Casper Labs

looks like a pixar character or something

No

Maybe 3200 ETH wouldn’t depreciate too bad. But not 32.

There will be movies about us

Pic makes me think tbf.

If you are a public figure you opt out of a lot of stuff like maybe Vitalik would never want his picture in that Faceapp database because as many anons have mentioned it could be selling data or something but he has no choice in the matter now

Anonymity is based

Imagine sinking .67 BTC into ETH so you can "stake your 32ETH" when Eth 2.0 won't even launch until 2021....when btc is $250K each.....paying $125K now to earn pennies in the future. The case of the millennial male explained.

>not having both
BTC & ETH are clearly the only 2 projects with anything to offer

Based retard. Thanks for the fortune telling just market sold 32 ETH

Phase 0 which means staking is 2020 and returns are likely to be high af for at least a year - people won't start staking until things have settled and you can't transfer back (sell) until a later stage.

Imagine being this clueless.

No he's just stringing basedboys along with buzzword salads that are always going to be served up in the future. Ethereum is whatever you fantasize it to be, and as useful and market oriented as Temple OS in reality.