Massage therapist

What is the best way to market as a male massage therapist without encountering creeps? don't want to give happy endings and most clients seem to be creepy. - both men and women .
Also, will I get into trouble for false accusations?

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjingUTFdMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just work as an employee until you get enough regulars

dont advertise your services on craigslist you creep

what's wrong with happy endings? don't we all want one?

I don't want to touch dick, and for women, I don't want false accusations later on

dont be a pussy, take a glove, do the needful sirs

Do women actually ask for happy endings

no they dont lmao

Yeah every time. Once I'm done with the massage the client grabs a condom out from her purse and then asks for a happy ending

I have 10 sex every day

hypothetically, if one were to become a masseur who was willing to give happy endings (to men as well as women) how much would that person likely make per client?

Only downside is that the women accepting your service most likely won't be exactly Stacies.

$10 plus tip

Who cares how they look. It is a business and both parties shoudnt cross boundaries

When I was a kid my father would go to those massage places and the ladies who worked there would call home and send txt mesages to my dad "when u coming back big dick?" and my mother would be upset.

your dad

Attached: 820ffc3b8f14ea5145560a44a0dda60d.jpg (236x215, 8K)

text messaging was a thing when you were a kid? fuck off zoomer, this is a boomer board.

Just give suckoffs instead of handjobs

Well, it’s all about visuals.
Does the place you operate out of look like a brothel?
Do you have a license?
Are you on rub maps?

>tfw you will never be luo dong

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjingUTFdMU

lol I have seen most of the customers for these places and they are all old fat boomers, it's disgusting

whoops he meant to say pager/beeper messages

Most of the massage parlors I've been to made me sign a document that explicitly said not to ask for a happy ending. As long as you pick the right place you should be fine.