What are the financial implications of this?

Attached: https _s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com_psh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4_images_9_7_7_4_21754779-4-eng-GB_Crop (3968x2232, 685K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hNrXDrs352g
youtube.com/watch?v=aa_rX6J2fuQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have to spend money to replace burned things

Some japs got toasted. So what?

never have nerds as your customers or once you fuck up their favorite anime they are going to kill all of you.

Bullish on railroad stocks.
Bearish on anime stocks.

He wasn't a customer. He was some train nerd faggot who got mad that an anime popularized some trainspotting area he liked to go in, and they also did a cover of some song related to trains which triggered him. He was a faggot who hated anime so he went and torched the studio over it.

Call him a faggot all you want but the man had balls and fought for what he believed in.

Nah he was just mentally unstable and got mega triggered and threw a massive shitfit. This fag deserves to be hung.

K-On! and Haruhi Suzumiya are my favorite white supremacist cartoon series and I actually feel a bit saddened by this unironically

You're just coping with the fact that you'll never have the courage to fight for your ideals.

Director of Haruhi Suzumiya, Lucky Star, Full Metal Panic, Nichijou, and Clannad is dead, sad day for Moechads

You know literally nothing about me or what I've done.

listen to this shitter queer trying to shit post cuz he's mad he's a virgin. fuck off shitter and quit trying to derail the thread cuz you're a sad queer in life

Fuck is this confirmed? I know the K-On director escaped and survived thankfully. But I don't think anything about the others was confirmed.

Nothing of note, presumably. Why else would you be on the shitcoin board?.

He unironically will.

A-at least we still have based Dogakobo. Truthfully KyoAni hasn't done anything up my alley in years.

Yeah he's dead

"Missing" AKA burned to death and under some rubble somewhere

Attached: 32123.png (637x1058, 108K)

what he believed in was shit

You call act of terrorism "fighting for your ideas", hung yourself fucking nigger

Read some of the biggest guys in the market were in there.

Might have a longterm impact on what shows are made in general. If they can't replace their superstars the industry might suffer as a whole. Company can't fund experiments when your main income just got cut.

And thus the war between train incels and anime incels begun

They're probably the most well known TV anime studios that is active

>He was a faggot who hated anime so he went and torched the studio over it.
The most based man on earth.

Jesus fucking christ. He didn't deserve to go that way. He did so many good shows.

Man all of this shit could have been avoided if the japs weren't so shit at shooing one away, as in giving a simple fuck off followed by a beating but no instead they let him drowse their workers as if nothing will happen.

He's a faggot, a retard, and a selfish coward.
You're also a gay retard that's why you sympathize

Says the guy watching Japanese cartoons

believed that song cover is plagiarism and that it is forbidden for others to visit his loved train station
absolute state
this is why all biz will make it and build first colony on mars

This is wrong. I just looked it up and it's confirmed he made it out.

The K-On and Tamako Market director is safe. The Haruhi, Clannad, Nichijou, Chuu2 and Hibiki Euphonium director is safe.

So far the only director unaccounted for (aside from minor 1 show directors) is the guy who did Full Metal Panic, Lucky Star, Hyouka and Kobayashi's Maid Dragon.

Autism everyone

>shitty girly gay anime nobody has heard of
nothing of values was lost

This

This really hurt me far more than shitty notredam.
There are really bad people on the world, imagine fucking director of clannad died there, you know how many neets stepped out of their basements and started to do things after sunflower ep with ushio?
Fuck my fucking ass, fuck incels.

youtube.com/watch?v=hNrXDrs352g

youtube.com/watch?v=aa_rX6J2fuQ

Retard