Harmony : ONE

Not laughing at 105 sats anymore are you kids? I’ll pick up your bags soon enough

Attached: 1D524762-0BC4-4A2E-801C-F8AA88338F23.jpg (1024x682, 48K)

lucky to have that bart in your way

I’m not saying you’re definitely wrong, but given how it’s responded to recent btc volatility, 99 sats was probably the bottom

I don't care if it drops to 105. I care if it will recover. I care if it will moon. But friends, we got until 2021 until Eth 2.0 so it's gonna be a while

This piece of shit is going to ONE sat eoy

I am laughing at you, you damn cuck. It is never going that low again. Have fun buying at 240 waiting for the bottom like a retard

Dumb faggot rsi oversold on 1 hour. This is bottom. Never 105 again. Kill yourself

newfag (to trading anyway), just bought $400 worth of BTC...hold BTC or buy some of this and hope it pumps faster than BTC?

I watched Eth.
I watched Req.
I watched Link.
I will not simply watch One.
If I had 1 million dollars it would all be on One.

And yes, I know Req suck dick now, but it definitely had it's moment.

121 =/= 105

You don’t have eyes that see into the future, I’ve had dreams foreseeing 105. Honestly feel bad for you guys

>I watched Link.
yeah I know that feel. This the same category huh?

Show us your 105 buy order pussy let's see that 50k stack

LINK is a once in a lifetime opportunity but ONE might help you accumulate some linkies in the medium term

Hoping it stay low until tomorrow so I can reup the bags

Ehhh not placing yet, I think it might test 75 sats in the next 48 hours. I’ll think about buying around then

Oh so you're not serious you should have lead with that honestly

>could user be right? Let's take a look at the depth char-

Attached: 1541343029021.jpg (229x220, 7K)

Not joking, have fun losing half your money and panic selling your bags to me at 80 sats

Right cause it's due for a 40% drop anytime now kys, as the silly copypasta states I'm literally never selling

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-163747_Delta.jpg (1440x2960, 744K)

You will never be like Asuka: the Prophet but it’s bullish af that you’re trying.

Not even close. Literally everyone holding ONE (myself included) is just hoping for a quick flip to acquire more LINK. That is the only reason altcoins exist.

Good job losing half of your $20k, like I said I’ll be nice and market buy your bags

At 2500

>being this retarded

I’m bullish long term, but most of you retards will panic sell to me once it reaches that 90 sat threshold

Take your meds. OP.

I'm so fucking tired holding this shit

Your reckoning is coming fags

> hoping it dips so you can hold
Actually bullish

Oooooh retards, look at those sell walls. You’ll all be kissing my feet soon

Where did you cowards go? Realized I’m right hahahaha

Has this op posted his portfolio yet? Or is he really a larper with a 0.02btc balance?

I don't think its original 105 sats guy. He was also seemingly trying to will it into happening but didn't come off as caring as much.

Agreed. It seems more like a retard who believed him and doesn't know when to quit and take the L

after you buy at 105 sats, whales will dump this to 75 sats just to see you cry

I sold all my links got on ONE bought mostly at 103

Attached: 936CB18E-A849-4DCC-8DC6-CD75D8615005.jpg (1242x783, 146K)

Most of them

105 guy eternally btfo again

Attached: 1563373719578.jpg (718x488, 270K)