Chainlink

Imagine investing in this bursting bubble while the owner dumps his millions of tokens that he printed for free. It's incredible. Some people never learn.

Attached: 2019-07-18 15_43_12-Window.png (1160x607, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nxt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1562869462280.png (3546x1456, 941K)

Imagine caring about other people’s finances

>NXT 2.0
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nxt/
BIG MAC GUYS LAST PROJECT.

Zoom out

Attached: 1563315426793.png (300x250, 45K)

If let us imagine this is a pattern, where every 18 months it 4xs the previous ATH.
At that right it'll take almost 6 years to hit 1k. Which is incredible returns in any other market, but idk how many anons can wait 6 years. That's means you'll be crazy rich in 2025.

I care because I've been a bagholder in the past and I know how much these people will suffer when Link falls below $1. I've been warning them since we hit $4.50.

fucking beautiful

>I care because I've been a bagholder in the past and I know how much these people will suffer
You came to the wrong place to win some virtue signaling internet points you silly faggot

>win some virtue signaling internet points
If I wanted to win virtual signaling points I wouldn't be posting on an anonymous imageboard, you retard.

>REQ is the next ETH
always gets me

OP C U C K E D

NEVER POST AGAIN

Then why are you here? What’s the point of this retarded thread?

I explained my motivation here:

>not going all in sub $.40 like the rest of biz

My rebuttal is over here

My rebuttal to your rebuttal is here

Nah, you are still a larping faggot

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. LITERALLY THE DUMBEST MOTHERFUCKER ON THIS BOARD

So you're a retard who fucks up, and we're supposed to trust your sage financial advice? That's gonna be a yikes from me dawg

Imagine being so stupid you come to a hyper capitalist Norwegian cigar afficanido SharePoint to FUD the only middleware project that has the support of Google, Oracle, etc.

You can get get get the rope.

have sex

I used to fuck up when I was new to investing in shitcoins but I've acquired a lot of expertise over the years and I hardly ever lose on a trade nowadays.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-16 at 7.34.49 PM.png (1724x224, 112K)

That entire chart is going to look like a flat line in 2020

Why are they so angry?

I'm with you OP I sold my swing stack at $2.45 and ever since then I can't believe how stupid all you faggots are for buying this bursting bubble while the owner dumps all his tokens on you just fucking SELL already please for the love of god I can't take this pain

they hate making money

Ahahaha you all are so transparent and so pathetic. Go back to pic related.

Attached: 1539651878103.png (720x720, 71K)

The amount of suicides due to Chainlink dumping is going to be glorious

Take a loss fag

TWO
W
O

YEARS
E
A
R
S